cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the back story of their creation carry over into the other world? Or are the alt versions naturally conceived in the alt world?

Inquiring minds want to know.
we don't know yet but my guess is that they were born naturally.

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
yeah the fact that even with the ic patch .. the mc still calls her vanessa is such a turnoff ... i stoped playing this game a few months ago and will dl and play the game when there will be a good and working ic patch .. to bad .. the story was so freaking good but they had to spoile it with the stepkids :(

Iceviking

Jan 11, 2019
* Engrish? Yup.

* Please, get a translator.

* Right now, this is dull. If the English was better, it might improve, but for now it's just people standing around talking. The story needs to move forward faster.

* This might play better as well if the MC was a detective instead of a uniformed officer.

* TOO. MUCH. BANTER.

* Earl better be important later in the story, otherwise we're spending way too much tie with him.

* I need the MC and his partner to shut up and move forward with the story.

* Purse snatchers don't normally carry guns. Minor nitpick.

* Officer MC's name? Why not Officer Donovan?

* Not bothering to read the dialogue now, as it's meaningless.

* Finally a new scene. I thought MC and Allison would never shut up.

* What's happened to MC's search for his father?

* OMG, i have to make a choice?

* I kind of want the MC and Amber to get so drunk they get into a car crash and die, THE END.

* MC is a slimebag. Unsurprising, as everyone in this game is unlikable (well, I don't know about Amber because I haven't been paying attention to her dialogue. Don't think I'm missing anything though).

* Guess I shouldn't have gone with the absinthe. Oh well, it's not a if I wanted the game to continue.

If it sounds like I didn't enjoy this game, it's because I didn't. The characters are unlikable, the story is boring, the English is bad, and while the renders look just fine, there are so few of them that the game is visually uninteresting as well. Just not impressed at all.
What other language do you speak other than English?
Parle wu French?
Habla Espanol?
Talar þú íslensku?
Kan du tala dansk?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yeah the fact that even with the ic patch .. the mc still calls her vanessa is such a turnoff ... i stoped playing this game a few months ago and will dl and play the game when there will be a good and working ic patch .. to bad .. the story was so freaking good but they had to spoile it with the stepkids :(
It is a good and working patch....

init -2:
$ persistent.patch_installed = True

define mc1 = "Brother"
define mc2 = "My Brother"
define mc3 = "Your Brother"
define mc4 = "Her Brother"
define mc5 = "Our Brother"
define mc6 = "Son"
define mc7 = "My Son"
define mc8 = "Your Son"
define mc9 = "His Son"
define mc10 = "Her Son"
define mc11 = "Our Son"
define mc12 = "Their Son"

define vn1 = "Mom"
define vn2 = "My Mom"
define vn3 = "Your Mom"
define vn4 = "His Mom"
define vn5 = "Her Mom"
define vn6 = "Our Mom"
define vn7 = "Their Mom"
define vn8 = "Mother"
define vn9 = "My Mother"
define vn10 = "Your Mother"
define vn11 = "His Mother"
define vn12 = "Her Mother"
define vn13 = "Our Mother"
define vn14 = "Their Mother"

define eg8 = "Dad"
define eg9 = "My Dad"
define eg10 = "Your Dad"
define eg11 = "His Dad"
define eg12 = "Her Dad"
define eg13 = "Our Dad"
define eg14 = "Their Dad"
define eg15 = "Father"
define eg16 = "My Father"
define eg17 = "Your Father"
define eg18 = "His Father"
define eg19 = "Her Father"
define eg20 = "Our Father"
define eg21 = "Their Father"

define ds1 = "Sister"
define ds2 = "My Sister"
define ds3 = "Your Sister"
define ds4 = "His Sister"
define ds5 = "Her Sister"
define ds6 = "Our Sister"
define ds7 = "Their Sister"
define ds8 = "Little Sister"
define ds9 = "Sis"

define ol1 = "Sister"
define ol2 = "My Sister"
define ol3 = "Your Sister"
define ol4 = "His Sister"
define ol5 = "Her Sister"
define ol6 = "Our Sister"
define ol7 = "Their Sister"
define ol8 = "Little Sister"
define ol9 = "Sis"
If you want it different, then by all means, change it how you want.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
we don't know yet but my guess is that they were born naturally.
This would have to be directly the same method of reproduction, with nothing different at all in the biology, or they would be drastically different in not only appearance but internal functions as well.
If they were all incubated in one reality, they would naturally have to be the same in the other.
If they were conceived naturally, they would have to have the same in the opposite world as well WITH the same matching parents (DNA has to match flawlessly)
If they had even a slight alteration to their DNA, they would be completely different individuals (if they had different fathers or male genome donators, everything about them would change).
We have already established that most are basically physically identical meaning 'nature', with the only difference being the nurture aspect or how they were raised and lived.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2022
can someone please tell me hows the progress on the update?
Version 0.14 part 1 will primarily focus on sexual content with main story elements. If I would give a percentage, I would say %60 sexual content and %40 main story. And part 2 will be all about the main storyline. I should also say that both parts will still have a decent amount of renders. Probably more than 500.
Now let's talk about which characters are going to have sex scenes in this version. Vanessa, Daisy, Olivia, and Samantha will be the main girls for this version, especially Vanessa.
Version 0.14 might be done by this month.
But please don't consider it as a certain release date since things might go wrong while working on renders.

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
It is a good and working patch....

If you want it different, then by all means, change it how you want.
i dont know why ... but for me its not working .. they still call eachother by there names .. i only get vanessa,daisy and olivia .. no mom .. sis . or anything :((

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
this is what i see .. when i open the patch with notepad .. or wordpad

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
this is what i see .. when i open the patch with notepad .. or wordpad

Put this file inside of the game folder of the game. Run the game, let it get to the menu, then close it. You should now have patch.rpy and patch.rpyc you can open and toy around with. Now, you have the unencrypted rpy file you can open with Notepad ++ or whatever you use for opening them.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
If i read the upcoming content list correctly, i find it interesting that there will be a scene with Samantha, considering there was a very obvious opportunity for a good/evil path scene when MC was going to interrogate her, but as memory serves, it kinda just does it off camera and then skips ahead to afterwards.

Reactions: JohnSoprano
Mar 7, 2023
Lol I have this page open in my browser and refresh it a few times a day looking for it to change to 0.14c
Before the end of this month, is still a few days away...

" Therefore you can expect us to release this version before this month ends. "

But before that he wrote that they added 15-20 extra screens, and that i could happen again...

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
Put this file inside of the game folder of the game. Run the game, let it get to the menu, then close it. You should now have patch.rpy and patch.rpyc you can open and toy around with. Now, you have the unencrypted rpy file you can open with Notepad ++ or whatever you use for opening them.
i did that and its working now !! thx a lot !

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes