THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
this incest patch makes no sense since it just changes the mc's way of referring to some of the women i.e. it doesn't change the fact that they were just adopted... i don't understand why the dev went down that path considering that patreon doesn't tolerate stepcest either

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Updated my post with 5 new 4K Render!

this incest patch makes no sense since it just changes the mc's way of referring to some of the women i.e. it doesn't change the fact that they were just adopted... i don't understand why the dev went down that path considering that patreon doesn't tolerate stepcest either
I don't think the patch is from the devs. With what the story is, there was never a plan from them to include incest.
And they are not adopted, dunno if you missed it, or if you not there yet, but they're genetical engineered.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Updated my post with 5 new 4K Render!

I don't think the patch is from the devs. With what the story is, there was never a plan from them to include incest.
And they are not adopted, dunno if you missed it, or if you not there yet, but they're genetical engineered.
I haven't gotten to that part yet...considering the developer never intended to include incest in this game leads me to conclude that this incest tag is misleading

Reactions: El_Loco

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I haven't gotten to that part yet...considering the developer never intended to include incest in this game leads me to conclude that this incest tag is misleading
Well yes and no? The patch makes it so, the family seems closer then they are in the original story, cause for example they call Vanessa "Mom" instead of Vanessa. I think that would qualify for the rules here.
And to make it a real incest game, someone would have to rewrite the story. So am not sure if that will ever be done.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
no game under the wings of patreon has real incest man, I hope that in the future someone creates an incest mod that changes part of the story as they did in the game where the heart is

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to custom name your save?
if dev didn't add it then no. there might be universal mod for that.

Does any one no when the next update well be
no.

if there is ipatch then per f95's rules game has incest even if it's stepdance.

Reactions: incest lover m/s

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to custom name your save?
there is general renpy code for that which works on all renpy games unless devs mess around too much with save/load screen

open console and action
save_name = u'' ('name' and save again) keep in mind named save stick with you to remove it write initial code without name, or do double save before you name it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DasOrakel

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The two are not mutually exclusive.
They were genetically engineered to be completely unrelated biologically to each other and to the husband and wife couple doing the genetic engineering.
Then afterwards, they were adopted by the couple who did the genetic engineering.
There are also a bunch of other genetically engineered ones out there that were adopted by different people.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The two are not mutually exclusive.
They were genetically engineered to be completely unrelated biologically to each other and to the husband and wife couple doing the genetic engineering.
Then afterwards, they were adopted by the couple who did the genetic engineering.
There are also a bunch of other genetically engineered ones out there that were adopted by different people.
Well yes, but they don‘t specify that. And legally they didn‘t need to adopt because they are official theirs. All from memory could be wrong, it’s a while.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You see, don't remember that, at all. Was to long ago. :ROFLMAO:
Fair enough. I only remember it because I thought it was funny the lengths to which they went to make absolutely sure you know there is definitely absolutely no incest whatsoever when you fuck your mom and sisters

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Fair enough. I only remember it because I thought it was funny the lengths to which they went to make absolutely sure you know there is definitely absolutely no incest whatsoever when you fuck your mom and sisters
Probably time to replay it from the begging next update :p
Will pay attention to it, (this time)! :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea but not step or blood. just made it sure that patreon doesn't throw wrenches on wheels of plans.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
yea but not step or blood. just made it sure that patreon doesn't throw wrenches on wheels of plans.
thing is. patreon bans for step-incest too. even though there is no such thing as step incest and the term is stupid

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes