EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
So was there an actual scene of what he did to Samantha or was it just something we were meant to imply? I only have a good path at the moment, so I didn't know if it was an Evil Only kind of thing.

Since there wasn't anything in the Gallery, I assumed there was not.
It's the same on both paths. Just a fade to black and then the next scene. I'm kind of hoping we'll see the results later in the game, one way or another.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Savior 0.13c with scrappy 's mod
Ic patch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.13c

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Went back into the game at the place where the MC had a date with Tat Girl at the bar. It's still saying he and the sibs were adopted (all non-blood). If so, why the I-tag?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Went back into the game at the place where the MC had a date with Tat Girl at the bar. It's still saying he and the sibs were adopted (all non-blood). If so, why the I-tag?
cause originally before mc found out the truth they were mother, son, daughters/sisters and since they have lived together their whole lives they are like real family and step is incest too.

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
dont know what im doing rong with the ipatch .. but mc/daisy/olivia still call vanessa by her name .. and not "mom or mother" .. or its not meant to be like that ? coz they are adopted ?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
dont know what im doing rong with the ipatch .. but mc/daisy/olivia still call vanessa by her name .. and not "mom or mother" .. or its not meant to be like that ? coz they are adopted ?
Unzip the patch, then put the rpyc into the game folder. that will activate the patch. IF you have the current version and not the older version.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I gotta say. I'm glad that this game allows you to decide what scenes you don't want to see. I've seen a few that forces it on you. I, for one, can't stand footjobs. So I'm glad that we can chose between that and a titjob, or a blowjob. This is part of the reason I like this Dev. He or she leaves it up to the player.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
k0kk0 probably means the fact that she shows up in the beginning and spends a weekend with the family. Then there is absolutely nothing more about her. Not a phone call. Not a passing-by mention. Just like she fell off the face of the Earth.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
She is an Agent from the other World, we will see her again. :illuminati::WeSmart:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I know this has nothing to do with this game but it is also about parallel worlds in case anyone knows the title: you are a policeman.. Parallel worlds, your family from the other world is in danger and that world sucks. From time to time you imagine forcing women to succumb to your desires, but it's just daydream, you immediately react and see that it's not really happening
Does anyone know what game I'm saying?
thank you

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I know this has nothing to do with this game but it is also about parallel worlds in case anyone knows the title: you are a policeman.. Parallel worlds, your family from the other world is in danger and that world sucks. From time to time you imagine forcing women to succumb to your desires, but it's just daydream, you immediately react and see that it's not really happening
Does anyone know what game I'm saying?
thank you
That is EXACTLY the premise of this game.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
The plot is interesting to a point that I keep reject most of the girls lol, and be a good guy. However I can't understand why even I rejected Vanessa's advance everytime, I still can't reject that scene with her? This game always allow me to reject girls however there is no way to reject her, and MC suddenly become a bad guy, and force his mom to have sex with her :FacePalm: this just doesn't match the plot and there is no explanation of this too

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
We already decided how we want to proceed with their storyline and romantic relationship between daisy and robin is not likely but Robin won't give up so easly I can tell you that much :D
This post from the forums is a little over 2 years old but it is the closest to what I want to discuss.
This is one of the first visual novels I played when I discovered the genre. I have been on the fence for a long time because I wanted to sub to the creator but I had reservations.

I absolutely love the way they do almost everything with one caveat. I love the renders, the Li's, and they do a really amazing job with the sex scenes. Reading the forums I can see they got off to a rocky start with the writing and translation and except for a few dozen errors you could mistake them for native English speakers now. The story and the pace of it are great. I enjoy the conversations and I love the romance with the girls. Just to be clear I only play good choices (I do sometime check out the alternative evil scenes but I prefer the good approach) and I love that they incorporate both choices so well. I thought it was very innovative that they don't show the MC's face and I find that I like it as it becomes more immersive that way. I also love that the MC is a mature man as it makes it such a pleasure to play someone that I can feel complete empathy with instead of the horny idiots that so many creators throw at us. The characters all feel real and the relationships flow so naturally.

The problem I had went all the way back to version 2 and the lesbian scene between Daisy and Robin. Today if I discovered a new visual novel with a Bi-sexual Li in it I would immediately put it on the ignore list. At that time I didn't have complete understanding of my feelings on the matter yet so this game got grandfathered in and has been on probation ever since while I tried to determine what the creator's intention was. My experience since then has been that every time a creator put a bi-sexual Li in the story they force bi-sexual and lesbian content on us. That is what happened here. Even though we were able to skip the majority of it I still knew it happened and it ruined Daisy as a Li for me. Reading the forums I could see some feedback from people and the responses of the creators but I still didn't know what to expect. They seem to have taken a different direction with Daisy since then. Until recently I have never written in the forums but I realized that if I want to determine what the creator intends, so that I can decide if I want to invest my time, attention, emotion and money into their art, I should just ask.
My problem is really simple: I don't share my Li's with anyone whether they have a cock or not. I love harem games but I want my Li's to only be interested in me and to never have sexual interaction with anyone else. I don't mind if bi-sexual and lesbian content is available as long as it is optional so that it never happened for me but others can enjoy it if they so choose. I've discovered a good amount of creators who pull this off very well and they have become my gold standard.
So, you can see my dilemma. I absolutely love everything else but one's of my main Li's is in a lesbian relationship and I can't exclude her. Every single scene with Daisy had me walking on eggshells and holding my breath. Things were looking better until the pool scene when we were forced to see Daisy and Robin kissing and it felt like we were going to be railroaded into a threesome. If Daisy and Robin had just been friends and Robin was a love interest with optional 3ways with her and Daisy then I think everything would have been smooth. Since then I haven't seen Robin at all even though we are told that Daisy is spending time with her. That is where the above quote came in. That is the last statement I can find from the creators on this subject. Honestly, Robin is gorgeous and I would love to include her as a Li without the baggage of her relationship with Daisy. I would actually prefer her to Daisy. That is already water under the bridge at this time so my concern is how the developer intends to handle the lesbian relationship I don't want. So far they have been ignoring it which is why I have been waiting but I can't see that going on forever.
It looks like we are required to have a sexual relationship with all our family members which could lead to a harem. We've already seen signs of jealousy from Olivia and Daisy. How the developer intends to deal with this is the question that is nagging at me. Most developers would simply turn all the girls bi-sexual and have them get involved with each other so that they can justify the harem without any creativity on their part. I have the feeling that this creator has something else in mind and if they are reading this please confirm or deny. I can think of so many scenarios that don't make my Li's bi-sexual but allow me to have my harem.
The other issue I've seen is people complaining that Daisy was forced upon them. I normally have a problem if I am forced to have sex with a LI that I don't want but to be honest it didn't come up for me because I love all the Li's in this visual novel and my only reservation was Daisy because of the lesbian crap. I think the developers are on the same page with me because of how they handled her since and especially the last sex scene in the current version. I don't want to say what happened because I don't want to spoil it for anyone else but the solution they gave me was very satisfying.
I could continue for a very long time on this subject but I am going to wrap it up now. I am going to sub to the creator at this point but I ask them to please answer my concerns.

Citizen of earth

Dec 18, 2017
Gotta say I'm dissapointed, seems our MC is an asshole no matter what choices you end up picking. Tried to stay loyal to Amber and as such avoiding any sexual/romantic options with the others but that just leads to my (supposedly 'good' character) to straight up rape Vanessa since the affection points are below 10 since I've been refusing her. The fact that avoiding a character not only leads to more sexual involvement with her than leading on so you can at least decline her advances and the fact that said sexual involvement is done under coercion (the game plays it off as if she wanted it anyways but that doesn't mean the MC didn't just threaten to sexually haras her daughters if she didn't comply.)
Another issue is with Daisy and Amber where refusing to get involved with her after the pool scene means you'll have to either abandon her after she's gone through all the effort with the spa session for you and now wishes to talk, or one again coerce someone into sex despite being a 'good' guy. At least you're allowed to be a twat intead of a complete piece of shit this time but good lord man. If you agree to fuck her instead after the pool you'll then just end up lying to Amber instead when you tell her you're only with her, which means you're not only cheating but also lying about it. Or you'll have to dismiss her concerns that you're cheating which are valid considering your behaviour has been mighty strange as she's not filled in on the details of your powers.

It's impossible not to be an asshole in this game, being on the 'good' route simply means you've sided with the good guys not that you're actually morally upright.

Naruto6

Mar 7, 2019
Edit: Updated for version 0.13c

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Do you have a Android version of your mod?

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
Gotta say I'm dissapointed, seems our MC is an asshole no matter what choices you end up picking. Tried to stay loyal to Amber and as such avoiding any sexual/romantic options with the others but that just leads to my (supposedly 'good' character) to straight up rape Vanessa since the affection points are below 10 since I've been refusing her. The fact that avoiding a character not only leads to more sexual involvement with her than leading on so you can at least decline her advances and the fact that said sexual involvement is done under coercion (the game plays it off as if she wanted it anyways but that doesn't mean the MC didn't just threaten to sexually haras her daughters if she didn't comply.)
Another issue is with Daisy and Amber where refusing to get involved with her after the pool scene means you'll have to either abandon her after she's gone through all the effort with the spa session for you and now wishes to talk, or one again coerce someone into sex despite being a 'good' guy. At least you're allowed to be a twat intead of a complete piece of shit this time but good lord man. If you agree to fuck her instead after the pool you'll then just end up lying to Amber instead when you tell her you're only with her, which means you're not only cheating but also lying about it. Or you'll have to dismiss her concerns that you're cheating which are valid considering your behaviour has been mighty strange as she's not filled in on the details of your powers.

It's impossible not to be an asshole in this game, being on the 'good' route simply means you've sided with the good guys not that you're actually morally upright.
The way harem games like these go i already dumped Amber cuz i knew situations like that were going to happen.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes