AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
This game is seriously just getting better and better each update. Without a doubt one of the best stories as well. I just wish the evil route was more of a villainous route than a rapist route.I hate comparing games but I always use Deliverance as an example of how Dev's should handle the evil/good paths. In Deliverance when you're deep into the evil path the MC is just straight villainous. The way he talks changes, the way he handles certain situations changes and overall he's a different person to some extent, and the same for when you're on the good guy route. In Savior the MC acts the exact same way on both paths only difference is on the evil path he occasionally becomes a rapist but other than that he still talks and acts like the good guy and it just doesn't work imo. If anything it feels like the evil route is just there to fetishize rape but it could be so much more.
image.jpg
evil MC is an asshole now and I love it. I'm glad to see the Evil route finally picking up and no longer just being a rapist route. There are still some instances where he goes back to talking and acting like a "good guy" and the characters around him register him as such but I'm guessing that'll be fixed in the future?
Anyways, looking forward to the next update (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any chance of expanding the list of girls we can add points to?
Or give us the option to edit Good/Evil points?
1. i'm sure that list expands when mc meets new girls
2. why? you don't want to play game twice to see all scenes?

some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
why the girls don't wonder if there is other version of MC in other world ?.
this only man in other world make me curious.

some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
well if there is then not met yet or mc is unique.
especially why not the girls in real world ask MC like this "if there are other version us how about you is there also other version of you?"

or maybe MC is the only one because he is the choosen ONE and the Savior.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
especially why not the girls in real world ask MC like this "if there are other version us how about you is there also other version of you?"

or maybe MC is the only one because he is the choosen ONE and the Savior.
they have all mc they need so they don't ponder it.

most likely is or he is bad guy in alterverse.

• Wow
Reactions: some_thing3

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I think MC in the other world is dead. I think there was a scene the first time you're in the other world where "Other Vanessa" is sad when she talk about the one room that is unoccupied in their house. Could be ofc that he join the bad guys. Could be wrong don't really remember that part that well.

Theo146

Aug 9, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.13c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
It's just 12c nit 13c

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It's just 12c nit 13c
what gave it away, the fact that this v0.13 scene is shown for instance?

screenshot0001.png

if you saved in v0.12 at the very end after the end message, you simply have to roll back, otherwise you should improve your trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Theo146

Aug 9, 2022
what gave it away, the fact that this v0.13 scene is shown for instance?

View attachment 2394022

if you saved in v0.12 at the very end after the end message, you simply have to roll back, otherwise you should improve your trolling.
Funny because I Uninstaller it then reinstalled and started from the beginning and it ends after daisy scene

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
It's time for the author to speed up the update. Or finish the story as quickly as possible.
This can almost be regarded as an old work of the same period as Dreams Of Desire, but the progress gap is very big.
The game is definitely good work. But the plot is really slow.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys. We are here with the first progress report for Version 0.14. This time, we are going to do something different. When we considered all the planned scenes we have for this version, we decided to split them into two parts. Version 0.14 part 1 will primarily focus on sexual content with main story elements. If I would give a percentage, I would say %60 sexual content and %40 main story. And part 2 will be all about the main storyline. I should also say that both parts will still have a decent amount of renders. Probably more than 500 for each part.
Now let's talk about which characters are going to have sex scenes in this version. Vanessa, Daisy, Olivia, and Samantha will be the main girls for this version, especially Vanessa. We already completed most of Vanessa's scenes and I gotta say they all look really good. We also tried a few new things but instead of telling them right now, we want you guys to experience them while playing the game.
Finally, the number of scenes we completed is 120 and 3 animations ready to render. We managed to render 73 of the scenes and if we are able to keep this working phase, I believe Version 0.14 might be done by the next month. But please don't consider it as a certain release date since things might go wrong while working on renders.
I guess that's all for now. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via our Patreon page or Discord channel. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So was there an actual scene of what he did to Samantha or was it just something we were meant to imply? I only have a good path at the moment, so I didn't know if it was an Evil Only kind of thing.

Since there wasn't anything in the Gallery, I assumed there was not.

Reactions: mrttao
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes