JackDJ

Aug 22, 2022
I think it's a good game, with a good story, but over time I lost the boner. I do not know what happened. maybe it's because of the delay, understandable, of course! But this is the truth (my truth, at least)

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Leliana

Apr 23, 2018
I think it's a good game, with a good story, but over time I lost the boner. I do not know what happened. maybe it's because of the delay, understandable, of course! But this is the truth (my truth, at least)
oh.......

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Ok let me get this straight cause some of the comms dont explane much...so it's either Alt Olivia or 3some path, or those choices is just for this update and we will have a single path or harem path or whatever path the Devs will the add? Does anyone know something or we are all walk into the unknown?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
milfy city is not over the final version is out next month
yea sure and pigs fly, it was supposed to be ready ages ago but alas no so if milfy shitty finishes before year 2024 then i'll be very surprised and scamstor's other "game" (next scamproject) should been ready by now.

anyone got current save, am currently just getting errors on all my saves
did you play with wt-mod?

possible that needs to start from scratch.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
can someone tell me please why my mc has forced sex with vanessa on the cabin?
im on a ggod-route , but havent had "sex" with any of the girls

label v12_day1_vanessa_good_route:
if v9_vanessa_evil == True:
jump v12_day1_vanessa_evil_route

even the v9 variable is "false"

if this game gonna force this shit im done lol

edit:
nvm - found out that you need atleast 12 points with vanessa (even as good-guy) to avoid the evil path there
thats bullshit coding
i mean - you trying to be polite , dont make some sexual encounters with your "mother" an be punished with forced sex with her

Last edited:

barrymammen

Sep 25, 2019
This was one of favorite games and you just had to go and ruin it. You've gone and turned the MC into nothing but a self-centered, egotistical PRICK. The scene with Daisy at the hotel show his and your true colors. Thanks a fucking lot.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
This was one of favorite games and you just had to go and ruin it. You've gone and turned the MC into nothing but a self-centered, egotistical PRICK. The scene with Daisy at the hotel show his and your true colors. Thanks a fucking lot.
In my first playthrough, it was fine. My second one, I was pretty much a dick to everyone, and ended up being pure evil. Look at your alignment at the top right. I'm betting you're at 0 and 25 now.

Try again, being nicer to the girls.

Jan 8, 2018
Things beginning to heat up nicely, This is one of my top five games on here and it never seems to disappoint. Great work Purple Fella's keep it up literally

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes