RidiculAwsome

Feb 12, 2019
Purple Fellas announced two messages. Please get those messages and links delivered to as many people as possible!

Hey everyone. I am sure most of you heard about the earthquake that hit our country Turkey. I wanted let you guys know both my partner and I completely okay. We live in western side of Turkey so we didn't feel anything whatsoever. Unfortunately, the eastern side got hit pretty hard with two big earthquakes in the same day. One with 7.7 magnitude and other one was 7.5 magnitude. According to the latest news 1500 people sadly died and 8500 buildings collapsed, including almost all the hospitals. Our government declared fourth level alert state which basically means international call for help. Things most likely will get even worse for the next couple of weeks. I can't even describe how devastated we are right now. Again, neither me or my partner got hurt. Both our families are also completely fine. I am sorry it's kinda hard for me to write more things at the moment. Just wanted to let you guys know about the situation...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone. As we mentioned before, Turkey is currently facing one of the biggest natural disasters in its history. More than 10 major cities and thousands of people are suffering due to a huge earthquake and they need all the help they can get. Therefore, we decided to share three official sites that are trying to gather as many donations as possible. There is no such thing as a small contribution. Please help however you can. If you are not able to donate any money, please share those links with other discord channels, different forums, and your friends & families. There are still thousands of people get trapped under debris and waiting for help. Please help however you can. Thank you...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wanna try but still beta.
How long takes to 13a?
Normally the c version should be out by now. But Purple Fellas are from Turkey. They are fine as of the post a bit above, but not sure if they help or work at the game.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really like this game but with most games of this sort the girls are all too beautiful and to have to choose is really impossible
thus the harem gets used alot - not sure if this will ever be in this one but to double up on Olivia, Vanessa etc... really bad

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just checking in to see if my favorite tag was added... (..:(..)

You know, the one that creates big happy families (And avoids having to play multiple playthroughs to see all the content).
can fuck all girls in 1 play but there is divergence to fuck ex-co-worker or to fuck bosslady.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

If you like Savior support Purple Fellas on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Important: During the night events, there are gonna be certain choices that would give players a chance to choose between Olivia only route and threesome route. If you only want to see Olivia content, please ask other person to leave the room.

Windows/Linux x64
- - -

Windows x86
- - -

Mac
- - -

--------------------------------------------------

If you find any bugs, errors, and grammar mistakes, please let us know.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.13c.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Savior-0.13c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes