Talmadge

May 7, 2018
simply cause they want players to think that they are mc.
I could still understand if the game was in first person, with a photo being taken and the face being obscured. Like I've seen in other games. But when the whole game is in third person, it seems ridiculous to me. But, I know I'm probably in the minority on that belief.

• Angry
Reactions: asaemon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I could still understand if the game was in first person, with a photo being taken and the face being obscured. Like I've seen in other games. But when the whole game is in third person, it seems ridiculous to me. But, I know I'm probably in the minority on that belief.
well 1st person makes clothing shopping bit more difficult since can't see what's on.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
well 1st person makes clothing shopping bit more difficult since can't see what's on.
2 things on that.
1. Do we really care what the MC is wearing? I mean, the MC seeing the girls in different clothes, sure. But the MC?
2. Why have the shopping in the first place? Most games has the characters wearing the exact same close day in and day out. I don't think any of the girls has changed their clothes at all, so why even waist an update with that? It's just filler. It isn't really needed.

Reactions: XerxesBlack

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 things on that.
1. Do we really care what the MC is wearing? I mean, the MC seeing the girls in different clothes, sure. But the MC?
2. Why have the shopping in the first place? Most games has the characters wearing the exact same close day in and day out. I don't think any of the girls has changed their clothes at all, so why even waist an update with that? It's just filler. It isn't really needed.
1. no since most of times they (mc and girls) wear same clothes everyday
2. well 1 thing is possible sex in booth and other is that girls want to buy clothes for mc

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
1. no since most of times they (mc and girls) wear same clothes everyday
2. well 1 thing is possible sex in booth and other is that girls want to buy clothes for mc
I get the sex in the changing room. But I still feel it is just filler for when the Dev has writers block or something and doesn't want to do much in that particular update for the over-all story. It isn't really needed. Even if it has the sex. But most of the time it only has peeping options. But, I'm probably in the minority with that line of thinking. I still love this game's overall story line and where it's headed. Hope this Dev keeps up the great work.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Deathgasm

Nov 8, 2020
why would you want to be evil? he can fuck'em all even if is nice guy. probably due that choice you made.
That was my first playthrough this is why it has some evil points. After the scene with Olivia, on version 12b I had some issues and it showed on the errors something about evil path. I don't believe that 10 evil points should make me go to the evil path, right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That was my first playthrough this is why it has some evil points. After the scene with Olivia, on version 12b I had some issues and it showed on the errors something about evil path. I don't believe that 10 evil points should make me go to the evil path, right?
well what you believe and what dev decides can be opposite end of scales.

Reactions: Deathgasm

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

14s.png

Hey guys. We are so sorry for not being active lately. My partner has returned from the military and after taking a little break, we started working on a new version immediately. We planned to share some info and a progress report but we couldn't because we wanted to make enough progress before sharing anything. Also, since I was working alone on the scenes for the last couple of weeks, I had to check with my partner and let him know how I decided to create new scenes or change a few decisions that we made before he left. He was okay with most of them but we had to change a few of the renders because he wasn't on board with them or he simply pointed out that it wasn't possible to render them with our current hardware capabilities.
Now, let's talk about the number of renders. As of today, More than 150 renders are ready and around 50 scenes are ready to render. We already planned what type of sexual content this version will have so the number of animations is already decided. It's gonna be closer to the previous version or perhaps even more if we came up with new ideas on the spot while working on them.
Our main focus will be Alternative Olivia but we will also add some main story into the mix. The next version on the other hand will be all about the main storyline. We also have some plans for the action sequences. The next version might not have too many lewd scenes in order to make significant progress with the main storyline. We will still do our best to add as much sexual content as possible.
Finally, we would like to talk about our future plans for the Savior. As you already know, we have a lot of female characters in the game and almost %80 of them already have enough content. As soon as we have a decent amount of sexual content for each and every character in the game, we are finally going to work on the real ending part of the story. It's hard for us to say when this game will be completed, but we don't want to keep working on the same game forever. We constantly discuss ideas about our future projects. There are too many ideas that we have in mind and I have to tell you, all of them get us really excited. No need to worry tough because it's not like we are planning to rush the Savior to be able to begin on a new project.
I guess that's all for now. If you got any questions, please contact us via our Patreon page or Discord channel. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

View attachment 2228385

Hey guys. We are so sorry for not being active lately. My partner has returned from the military and after taking a little break, we started working on a new version immediately. We planned to share some info and a progress report but we couldn't because we wanted to make enough progress before sharing anything. Also, since I was working alone on the scenes for the last couple of weeks, I had to check with my partner and let him know how I decided to create new scenes or change a few decisions that we made before he left. He was okay with most of them but we had to change a few of the renders because he wasn't on board with them or he simply pointed out that it wasn't possible to render them with our current hardware capabilities.
Now, let's talk about the number of renders. As of today, More than 150 renders are ready and around 50 scenes are ready to render. We already planned what type of sexual content this version will have so the number of animations is already decided. It's gonna be closer to the previous version or perhaps even more if we came up with new ideas on the spot while working on them.
Our main focus will be Alternative Olivia but we will also add some main story into the mix. The next version on the other hand will be all about the main storyline. We also have some plans for the action sequences. The next version might not have too many lewd scenes in order to make significant progress with the main storyline. We will still do our best to add as much sexual content as possible.
Finally, we would like to talk about our future plans for the Savior. As you already know, we have a lot of female characters in the game and almost %80 of them already have enough content. As soon as we have a decent amount of sexual content for each and every character in the game, we are finally going to work on the real ending part of the story. It's hard for us to say when this game will be completed, but we don't want to keep working on the same game forever. We constantly discuss ideas about our future projects. There are too many ideas that we have in mind and I have to tell you, all of them get us really excited. No need to worry tough because it's not like we are planning to rush the Savior to be able to begin on a new project.
I guess that's all for now. If you got any questions, please contact us via our Patreon page or Discord channel. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!
There isnt much content on Maeve. There is also the red circle, in the character screen which is suppose to be the alter world characters. I think the dev will be cutting short on this game

Reactions: PacoTaco

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Happy new year everyone! We are here with the first progress report of this year. As of today, 250 renders are ready and around 60 scenes are ready to render. Our hope is to finish this version end of January but it's a little early to give an exact release day.
The last couple of renders were mainly focused on Alternative Olivia and her relationship with Olivia and Daisy. It's a weird situation for them after all and they are trying to understand and help Alternative Olivia. She has gone through a lot lately and needs a little break. But she also wants to return to her world and help her family as soon as possible. Mc knows that too but he also knows that if they rush things, they might end up captured or worse so he will take his time and make a proper rescue plan. Not to mention he still can't really control his newly discovered power that well so traveling to the other world might not be so easy. That's why he will let the girls take care of Alternative Olivia and discuss a plan with Haruka in order to save Alternative Vanessa and Daisy from the other world. Therefore, the next version will be about making the necessary preparations. And after that, we are gonna visit the other world one more time! We already have plans for both of those versions but they might change slightly. As we said in the previous progress report, the next two versions might not have that many lewd scenes. But we will do our best to find opportunities to add as much sexual content as possible.
I guess that's all for now. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us via our Patreon page or Discord channel. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
daaaaamn the game intro song is COLDD
it still has the typical intro vibe to it but executed way harder like damn the dev knows his taste in songs, now let me actually play the game and see if he also has taste in these typa games

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am VERY elated to come back after a month and a half when I posted the VERY long, several-paragraph opinion and suggestion with the internal issues of this game and possible franchise in the future when this is FINALLY complete!

The update from 0.12c to 13 is almost a 4-month process, that once again could be easily remedied by help from some talented fans, supporters, and content creators.
(Remember this is a game that will BE version 0.13 as a culmination for the last THREE YEARS!)

Hopefully, we can look forward to MUCH less "Filler" content, and see some actual PROGRESS in the actual storyline, more insight into the 3 genetically grown LAB-Rats that the story SHOULD be focusing on, even though the baseline is of course "The Savior", and several supporting characters on his path or story.

We have had a GLIMPSE into Daisies awakened ability (much more to develop in the future I naturally suspect), yet we still have nothing for MY personal favorite Blonde of his harem in this VN, the genius real world Olivia, who CLEARLY gets sidelined in-leu of others, and doesn't get nearly enough love from the devs or fans on this page in my own personal opinion.

LASTLY, it is SO refreshing to check into this games progression feed to see the retarded bickering has ceased, and that we are seeing Patreon progression reports, BUT again it appears the devs sadly haven't utilized the suggestion when enlisting donated or pre-arranged agreement of compensation in regards to outside help and sources to lighten their load and speed UP said progress.

Post note: This story IS very enjoyable without ANY erotic scenes, though they certainly are very welcome additions TO the story, I have a strong suspicion that most fans here will not mind fewer sex scenes for more progression and story, which seems to drive this plot deeply.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018

2 (1).png

Hey guys! We are here with the last progress report for Version 0.13. As of today, %90 of the renders are ready. The remaining %10 will be done in a day. That leaves us with animations. We are planning to finish all the planned animations in a week but if by any chance we can't finish them in time, we are going to leave a few of them until the initial release is ready.
This version will not have many main storyline elements since our focus was Alternative Olivia. On the other hand, a few scenes will give you an idea of what's about to come with the next two versions of Savior. Both those versions will be about rescuing Alternative Vanessa and Daisy from the other world. We don't want to give any details about those versions yet. Well, we can say that there will be more action, more creative use of Mc's powers, and a little different type of sexual content, which will be avoidable.
Our plan to release this version before this month ends is still the same. We work at least 10 hours a day in order to finish this version on time. The only issue we might run into can be animation renders. But like we said, we might leave some of them for the initial release.
I guess that's all for now. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via our Patreon or Discord channel. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes