ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
By that logic MC has Amber so he can't hit on anyone else.
He hasn't so far or atleast at that point in the game he hasn't. And besides that your telling me just because MC flrts with other women i'm suppose to like someone flirt with MC GF? What kinda logic is that?

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
He hasn't so far or atleast at that point in the game he hasn't. And besides that your telling me just because MC flrts with other women i'm suppose to like someone flirt with MC GF? What kinda logic is that?
I'm not a mind reader, you specifically said your problem is that she already has Robin. Articulate better next time.

I love your simp/cuck logic which is so strong that a made up female character in a video game gets you protesting for fair play. Seriously, who cares what Daisy wants she doesn't exist.
What a ridiculous leap of logic. Two post makes me a simp? I guess then that makes you a pathetic incel who fumes at the mouth when someone even looks at your nonexistent girlfriends.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm not a mind reader, you specifically said your problem is that she already has Robin. Articulate better next time.

What a ridiculous leap of logic. Two post makes me a simp? I guess then that makes you a pathetic incel who fumes at the mouth when someone even looks at your nonexistent girlfriends.
No i said my problem was she was flirting with MC GF and that she needs to back off. And no it doesn't matter if he flrts or more with other women it still doesn't mean i'm gonna like her hitting on MC GF.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
No i said my problem was she was flirting with MC GF and that she needs to back off. And no it doesn't matter if he flrts or more with other women it still doesn't mean i'm gonna like her hitting on MC GF.
It's your prerogative to not like when someone hits on MC's girls, but dude I can literally read right now what you said and that's not it. You attributed your dislike to her sexual orientation and the to the fact that she already has a girlfriend.

Here:
Not into the whole les/Bi stuff and she's pushing it with Amber. She's got Robin so she needs to back off MC women.
You should've said something along "Amber is MC's girl so Daisy needs to back off". Hence my comment about MC also flirting with others while in a relationship. Express yourself better instead of moving the goalpost.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It's your prerogative to not like when someone hits on MC's girls, but dude I can literally read right now what you said and that's not it. You attributed your dislike to her sexual orientation and the to the fact that she already has a girlfriend.

Here:

You should've said something along "Amber is MC's girl so Daisy needs to back off". Hence my comment about MC also flirting with others while in a relationship. Express yourself better instead of moving the goalpost.
That's just the part you wanted to focus on. I did say she needs to back off MC GF. Like for example you have a cookie and i have one but you want mine also. I would say 'you have a cookie leave mine alone' Anyways you know what i mean now. No since in bickering.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Daisy literally gropes Amber and is about to molest her under the table before the MC catches her. She does a hell of a lot more than just "look".

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
How can a project that was initially posted here over THREE YEARS AGO, still be in its infancy when it comes to updates?
The last time I signed on and downloaded this game was over a month ago..with ZERO progress since then?

I have been following 7 other projects that were going GREAT, they all had amazing renders smooth flowing animation, and storylines, repaired language errors, production bugs fixed, and regular updates every 2 weeks, they ALL dropped dramatically in production, which of course, in turn, dropped the support generated by that as well, 6 of them are now declared as abandoned, as are the NEW projects they were working on at the SAME TIME.
This is clearly not the case here BUT without masively increased production value, the results would be strikingly similar/
I dont need THIS to follow in those horrible and dark footsteps to be...just another disappointment.

ONE quote from the production status of the developer 3 weeks ago, about further the progress being handled by one of the team, when they can just use the Patreon funds AND donated support from capable FANS to assist the developer in the areas he has issues with until his partner returns from service.

Now granted I only read the last couple pages of comments, mostly stemming on how a character SHOULD or shouldn't act, which one is better, and other boring comments,
You have NOTHING new to debate over, so you pick something pointless and random as THOSE subjects??

I personally played this TWICE, once as a godlike, honest, helpful individual, the other as an evil, complete kunt, so I experienced MOST of the content within fully, and STILL I think the basis of the MC having to choose one woman over another is ludicrous, MAYBE as a finality or ending OPTION sure.
So to those who think the MC should have been with one girl or another, he CLEARLY was more than happy AND capable to handle them ALL, even having a harem where each and every single one accepted every other woman, including their "Other World" counterparts...but who the fuck cares anymore, your arguments are fruitless as they are stale.

YOUR opinions should not MATTER in this, especially arguing over it like starving CHILDREN!
(NO her hair should be PURPLE, NO you are an idiot it SHOULD be BLUE, no YOU dont know what you are TALKING about since she is CLEARLY homosexual and in a relationship with THIS girl , no YOU are delusional since she LOVES the MC, so she is BI, BOTH of you don't know what you are talking about because he MUST be in a relationship with a woman that just HAPPENS to be a fucking CHEMICAL ENGINEER that we haven't SEEN in 4 updates),! blah...blah...BLAH!

You are just fighting over Pepsi or Coke, Black or White, Democrat or Republican, when you could get to the HEART of this entire ordeal and discuss WHY nothing is being produced, and THEN look for CREATIVE ways to assist and HELP with this endeavor...focus on the important topics, instead of wasting your grey matter on the most stupid shiit one can think of.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the patch really work? The MC said he was adopted even after I installed the patch.
that's what patch does (i think). mc and "sisters" are product of genetic manipulation and made in lab not results of "mommy" and "daddy" having sex so they are siblings only by that way that they have lived under same roof since they were made under care of "mommy" and "daddy", closest you can get to incest w/o being step or bloodrelation.

Reactions: Talmadge and PM350

PM350

Oct 24, 2018
that's what patch does (i think). mc and "sisters" are product of genetic manipulation and made in lab not results of "mommy" and "daddy" having sex so they are siblings only by that way that they have lived under same roof since they were made under care of "mommy" and "daddy", closest you can get to incest w/o being step or bloodrelation.
ah i see, thanks for the explanation.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Story wise, this is one of my favorite games on F95. I just don't understand one thing. Why do Dev's make it third person, but do everything they can to hide the MC's face? I mean, sometimes it's funny how they do it. Like, I'm at a point where Haruka is teaching the MC how to do Yoga to control his anger. And it is hiding his face with her head. I just don't understand the not showing his face thing. But, like I said, one of the best stories I've played on here, so I hope the Dev keeps up the great work!

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes