micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh ok, thanks! Didn't knew that. I checked my evil route save and Vanessa, Olivia and Daisy are in 0 because I went full asshole I think. I do that, am I still able to see all evil routes?
if you got all on 0 then you should be able to , in my case Daisy wasnt on 0 and i didnt see (putting her on 0 also doesnt do shit is some other hidden trigger), was only able to see in scrappy gallery rest worked fine, am on both light and dark paths x2 now, since Alison and Haruka splited update ago

Kirishiba

Jul 16, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.12c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
How do i add the walkthrough mod in this port?

jcrompto

Sep 29, 2018
I know this is a bit of a Noob question, I've lost the menus down the bottom the screen, which magic button(s) do I need to return them. Sorry. I can't get Scrappy's cheat button either.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2021
hi,

I played it before but I think I stopped because of the implications with Daisy, but this calmed down, now I cannot stop reading.. lol

because the game gives me a girlfriend I have to reject the girls which are thrown at me...
The situation with alt daisy was heart-breaking, she does not deserve my rejection... was like pissing on a mountain of sugar... that built up was way too sweet...

I you reject all there is not much.. Amber gets not much airtime I think...

sadly for me there is the typical superpower mc, afraid and too stupid to be actually happy and explore its own powers.. Until now I still see no growth and maning up...

regards

Dec 11, 2021
Hmph... story was good until the point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice Story otherwise. Sadly that's it for me I am out. Good luck with future updates on the game tho.
I know what you mean, despite being always good, MC acts there like full evil and asshole, feels like the good boy version is missing...

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
It keeps telling me I installed the mod incorrectly on the menu. I moved all the files to the game's "game" folder and overwrote any that existed. Did I do something wrong? No clue if it helps but I'm also using the compressed version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It keeps telling me I installed the mod incorrectly on the menu. I moved all the files to the game's "game" folder and overwrote any that existed. Did I do something wrong? No clue if it helps but I'm also using the compressed version.
ask from modder.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys. Quick update about version 0.13. As you already know, I am working alone since my partner is doing his military service at the moment. Other than not being able to render any scene I completed or being able to discuss new ideas with him, things are going pretty smoothly. I was able to finish around 100 scenes and I am planning to finish at least 70% of the planned scenes before my partner returns. He probably won't start working on the renders right after he returns, but I will keep working on the script while he spends some time with his family and friends.

Let's talk about version 0.13 a little. We are gonna focus on alternative Olivia this time. She is gonna meet our main girls and spend time with them. Her world is quite different compared to theirs so it might be a little difficult for her to adapt. Since she is really worried about her family that she had to leave in the other world, it won't be easy for her to have a good time, but that's where the girls and players come in.

The most exciting part of this version for us is to get both Olivia to meet each other. Original Olivia is known for her kind heart and sweet nature. This may annoy alternative Olivia a little since she might feel a little jealous of how great Olivia's life is compared to hers. Daisy on the other hand is a completely different story. Her interaction with the bad-ass redhead Olivia will be different.

As for the sexual content, we already decided how things will go, but my partner told me to add any good ideas that might come into my mind. We already planned a few routes for players to choose and I am planning to add a few more. It's not certain yet since my partner has to approve all the scenes that I will create, but I am planning to add threesome scenes for this version. They won't be exclusive to the evil route so no worries.

I guess that's all for now. If you got any questions, please contact us via our Patreon page or Discord channel. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy your life!

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes