Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
it was 0.12c, but aight.
Well to my defense it is the overly "discussed" bug that was in the b version. And if that bug was still in the c version we would see your post 5 times a page.
I did not have any problems with the c version. Try the fix for the b version and/or redownload.

Btw by searching for "line 1153" or "infinite loop" you will get all the posts about your problem...

Oct 5, 2022
Hi all.I started a game early this morning and gotta say i love it.Really good job on this one.Only have 1 question:Those unknown characters marked with red(lower line) will they show up eventually no matter my decision or do i have to play as evil from the start to get them?been playing on good walkthrough so far.

JKTHEBOSS

Jun 18, 2022
Hi all.I started a game early this morning and gotta say i love it.Really good job on this one.Only have 1 question:Those unknown characters marked with red(lower line) will they show up eventually no matter my decision or do i have to play as evil from the start to get them?been playing on good walkthrough so far.
No, I think they are for future updates

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Edit: Updated for version 0.12c

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
thank you for the mod update scrappy~ :LOL:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well I didn't much care for this update. I've been going the evil/mind control route for my first playthrough to test the waters on what we can do and how far we can take it. It's been about what I expected so far, MC using mind control for selfish sexual reasons and dominance, no complaints really.

Except for this update. There wasn't really any evil mind controlling at all. Instead MC was.. just kind of an asshole for no other purpose than for the sake of being an asshole lol. Sort of an abrupt change from past updates in this path. Honestly it felt lazy. Hoping this isn't a trend for how the rest of the interactions will be going forward.

There's always the good route to go through still anyway, so it's certainly not enough to write the game off just yet or anything.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i guess with latest chapter pretty much confirmed that this is a harem game. i didnt pursue vanessa and daisy and i still got their scene (the scene where mc forced them) in a lot of my saves.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
New to the game and working on Version 5 _ Daisy bedroom scene where according to the WT, there should be an Automatic DAISY SCENE (BLOWJOB; CUNNILINGUS; VAGINAL) scene, however it's skipped and morning comes?

I researched a bit and someone mentioned that in order for the scene to play, we must decline Amber from staying over after dinner date w/ family & Amber. Is that accurate, if so, is there a console command I can use to activate Daisy's scene?

Thnx in adv!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
New to the game and working on Version 5 _ Daisy bedroom scene where according to the WT, there should be an Automatic DAISY SCENE (BLOWJOB; CUNNILINGUS; VAGINAL) scene, however it's skipped and morning comes?

I researched a bit and someone mentioned that in order for the scene to play, we must decline Amber from staying over after dinner date w/ family & Amber. Is that accurate, if so, is there a console command I can use to activate Daisy's scene?

Thnx in adv!
doubt it so happy replaying.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hey guys. Just finished the latest update and noticed there's a bug. I'm playing both paths, and in the evil route the points restart to 25 after fucking Allison/Haruka. Also all RP go to 0

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys. Just finished the latest update and noticed there's a bug. I'm playing both paths, and in the evil route the points restart to 25 after fucking Allison/Haruka. Also all RP go to 0
yeah thats intended , was already with previous update
1666883742262.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes