mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
plz update mod
just so yall know. you need to use the report either the OP or the post containing an update link if there is an update. select "update" from the list of report reasons. and if reporting the OP then include a link for the update's location.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
My game crashes on evil route right near the end of 0.12c after getting message from Vanessa, good route save works fine at least.. I don't feel like replaying the whole game again right now so I guess I'll have to be a good boi for now. xD

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script7.rpy", line 1153, in script
    jump v12_day1_vanessa_good_route
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My game crashes on evil route right near the end of 0.12c after getting message from Vanessa, good route save works fine at least.. I don't feel like replaying the whole game again right now so I guess I'll have to be a good boi for now. xD

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script7.rpy", line 1153, in script
    jump v12_day1_vanessa_good_route
Exception: Possible infinite loop.
Use the "c" version instead of the "b"

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I played this on August 07 and it was the end of 0.11.c which it STILL is now (nothing has changed from the previous 2 saves onward, its still the same breakpoint!), so why is it listed as 0.12c, more importantly why isnt this DONE after THREE FCKING YEARS!!

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub$

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I played this on August 07 and it was the end of 0.11.c which it STILL is now (nothing has changed from the previous 2 saves onward, its still the same breakpoint!), so why is it listed as 0.12c, more importantly why isnt this DONE after THREE FCKING YEARS!!
well you are the 1st one with that issues, that sounds more to me that you are using not updated mod on lastest version, or modded saves, which is same thing, they aint compatible without it
also screaming here wont get game done any faster, it will be done when it will be done, no sooner

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
OK what is going on with the MC after the v12c update with the scenes with his mom/Vanessa? Acts normal with Olivia but the scene after with his mom (that crashed before opening in v12b) he does a 180. I'm playing a Good run with 25 good pts and he's acting like a total manipulative rapist douche and like he has 25 evil pts? Basically "fuck me mom or I'm gonna rape my sister Daisy tomorrow instead". WTF? Is being a bipolar pervert a new side effect of his genetic enhancements? I had 12 rp with her too, but obviously after that it dropped to 0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
quit using outdated incest, walkthrough or other mods (not all are universal), in Renpy it usually disables all new updates when trying to use a v11 mod with a v12+ update, if it loads at all and doesn't break all previous saves as well.
i know that , dud needs lesson in that

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
quit using outdated incest, walkthrough or other mods (not all are universal), in Renpy it usually disables all new updates when trying to use a v11 mod with a v12+ update, if it loads at all and doesn't break all previous saves as well.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I would have NEVER thought of that at all, now it's something I will do in the future for many upcoming issues that run the same way.
THANK you for your advice, it's greatly appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was just wondering if you are still maintaining this mod for Savior or not?
I'm waiting for the mod update untill I start playing again, and since it's been a while I'd just like to know if I should keep waiting or not...

Thx
don't need mod for this version (if you played 0.11 to end), only choices on this are to fuck or to not fuck.

OK what is going on with the MC after the v12c update with the scenes with his mom/Vanessa? Acts normal with Olivia but the scene after with his mom (that crashed before opening in v12b) he does a 180. I'm playing a Good run with 25 good pts and he's acting like a total manipulative rapist douche and like he has 25 evil pts? Basically "fuck me mom or I'm gonna rape my sister Daisy tomorrow instead". WTF? Is being a bipolar pervert a new side effect of his genetic enhancements? I had 12 rp with her too, but obviously after that it dropped to 0.
they have feelings towards eachother so sex was next step, you can decline that if you want.

Reactions: Belzeebub$

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Hi scrappy ,

I was just wondering if you are still maintaining this mod for Savior or not?
I'm waiting for the mod update untill I start playing again, and since it's been a while I'd just like to know if I should keep waiting or not...

Thx
As cxx said you can play the new version without needing WT but if you want to use the gallery or use WT for previous versions you must wait for the update because using the current mod will break your game.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
It is weird. Same thing here

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
It is weird. Same thing here
I know, it's like he suddenly isn't nice to her at all, but just her. The Daisy scene after he's back to his normal non-asshole self. No context or hint on why either, which leads me to believe it's a bug with evil content showing that isn't supposed to on a good run with just the Vanessa scene (probably a botched fix for the previous bug that caused the AVN to crash altogether right before the Vanessa scene in v12b = fixed 1 game-breaking bug but introduced another lesser one).

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
they have feelings towards eachother so sex was next step, you can decline that if you want.
Yeah but on my Good playthrough he totally becomes an asshole for no reason after the topic of conversation of his horniness side effect comes up. No choices ever come up either. and no reasons given. He stopped just short of actually raping her, blackmailing her instead with his sisters (which he was completely nice to). WTF did his mom do to him to make him treat her like shit on the bottom of his shoe? RP with her went from 12 to 0 after as well, no choices to change that either. My gut tells me it's an unintended bug showing Evil content that shouldn't show on a Good playthrough. Hopefully v13 will fix it.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes