mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2099627
First time i saw this, i tought that was something about, enemy with high importance, them, paralel version of the girls we already know, but, now that we saw them already, and this didn't change, i'm wondering, what is the red ones?
Considering the plot. it seems like it should be blatantly clear that the red ones are the same girls in the other universe...

Except, I jumpted to the other universe. developed relationship with venessa, daisy, and olivia from that universe. then jumped back to home universe. and yet those 3 alt versions still do not show up. very weird.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.12b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you kindly patch it with mod?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.12b-FIX.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.12b-FIX.

Hmm ? I downloaded & played it yesterday. What changed??

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
what no scrappy mod yet damn , noticed a lot of scrappys mods are not updated are you ok bro ??
I think this is still Beta with it having the b on the number. Scrappy don't do Beta. He waits for the full release of the update.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys. Today I am here with an important announcement. My partner is doing military service at the moment, but most of you already know this. He will come back after a month and while he is spending his time with a bunch man I have gotta work by myself. I know, I am kinda jealous of him as well lol. Anyway, during that period I will keep working on the next version but since he is the main render guy in our two-man team, anything I can create won't be ready until he returns. I am planning to share preview images of incomplete renders from time to time with a progress report.

According to the military calendar, his service will end on November 13th. He will probably want to spend some time with his friends and family so you can assume that he will start working on the next version by the end of November. I will do my best to finish as much render as possible in order to release v0.13 before this year ends, but that's not a certain release date. Please keep that in mind.

That's all for now. If you got any questions, please contact us via our Patreon or Discord channel. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
I think this is still Beta with it having the b on the number. Scrappy don't do Beta. He waits for the full release of the update.
That is true,, however asking if he is alright has merit i think,, last time he was online here was Oct 8, 2022 according to his profile.

Reactions: Talmadge
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes