micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That is true,, however asking if he is alright has merit i think,, last time he was online here was Oct 8, 2022 according to his profile.
thats normal for him, mostly, he dont sit here all the time , just come around 1nce a week up to 10 days and updates whats new

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

3.png

If you like Savior support Purple Fellas on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMPORTANT: Some players told us that even if they were full-on evil route with Daisy, they were forced to follow the good route with her. We changed the code to prevent that so please start this version from the begining if you had this issue!

Windows/Linux x64
- - -

Windows x86
- - -

Mac
- - -

If you find any bugs, errors, and grammar mistakes, please let us know.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.12c.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
The game returns me to the main menu after the phone call with Ruri (before the double date). Is there some way to fix that?
Happens in 11b, 12b and 12c versions :(

*edit*
This was the incest patch's fault. Removing it and starting a new game fixed the issue.

Last edited:

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Edit: Updated for version 0.11c

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
scrappy Can you please update the mod?
The game is out of beta.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't need mod actually, only choices are if continues relationship and takes it further or not.

anyways nice update with some action (lewd and non-lewd) and mc building up his harem.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
The game returns me to the main menu after the phone call with Ruri (before the double date). Is there some way to fix that?
Happens in 11b, 12b and 12c versions :(

*edit*
This was the incest patch's fault. Removing it and starting a new game fixed the issue.
Did you try a new game with the patch included? If yes then did that solve the issue?

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes