cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thing is. patreon bans for step-incest too. even though there is no such thing as step incest and the term is stupid
i know what patreon does (have been here bpf and apf so seen lots of things) and stepcest is just incest.

Last edited:

SpeedZoner

May 31, 2022
Here's an uncapitalized patch if someone wanted it, I hate that "My Mom" "My Dad" "My Sister" are always capitalized so I edited the patch, all thanks to the creator of the patch themselves scrappy

Disclaimer: This patch might cause issues, I dunno, I never edited a file before this, but its working for me personally.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i know what patreon does (have been here bpf and apf so seen lots of things) and stepcest is just incest.
Not it isn't.
step siblings have no genetic relationship and as such do not result in deformed babies.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Version 0.14 part 1 will primarily focus on sexual content with main story elements. If I would give a percentage, I would say %60 sexual content and %40 main story. And part 2 will be all about the main storyline. I should also say that both parts will still have a decent amount of renders. Probably more than 500.
Now let's talk about which characters are going to have sex scenes in this version. Vanessa, Daisy, Olivia, and Samantha will be the main girls for this version, especially Vanessa.
Version 0.14 might be done by this month.
But please don't consider it as a certain release date since things might go wrong while working on renders.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I can't stand hurting anyone's feeling. What I wanna ask, do you have to choose between one of them in the end?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can't stand hurting anyone's feeling. What I wanna ask, do you have to choose between one of them in the end?
only devs knows and rest can only guess. harem was never officially confirmed and any ? about it were avoided, for now you can have whom you like, but even now i am running 4 paths with this one.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

st.png

Hey everyone. We are here with the final progress report for version 0.14. As of today, around %90 of the renders are done and more than half of the animations are ready as well. As for the script, I would say %40 of it is completed. The thing about the script, the more you write, the more new ideas come up in your mind. For instance, we decided to add extra 15-20 renders for the end of the Vanessa storyline for this version. There might be other examples like that but that kind of extra work usually doesn't cause any major delays. Therefore you can expect us to release this version before this month ends.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us via our Patreon page or Discord channel. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I download every 2 updates, when is the next one expected?

There is a public post

Hey everyone. We are here with the final progress report for version 0.14. As of today, around %90 of the renders are done and more than half of the animations are ready as well. As for the script, I would say %40 of it is completed. The thing about the script, the more you write, the more new ideas come up in your mind. For instance, we decided to add extra 15-20 renders for the end of the Vanessa storyline for this version. There might be other examples like that but that kind of extra work usually doesn't cause any major delays. Therefore you can expect us to release this version before this month ends.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us via our Patreon page or Discord channel. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Updated my post with 5 new 4K Render!

I don't think the patch is from the devs. With what the story is, there was never a plan from them to include incest.
And they are not adopted, dunno if you missed it, or if you not there yet, but they're genetical engineered.
I was given the impression that BOTH comments were correct, they were genetically altered and enhanced adopted children.
Not Petri dish kids, but perhaps I missed a line of dialog myself.

Reactions: Bob69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was given the impression that BOTH comments were correct, they were genetically altered and enhanced adopted children.
Not Petri dish kids, but perhaps I missed a line of dialog myself.
petri dish kids and not adopted is how i remember it, it is explained early game.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Does the back story of their creation carry over into the other world? Or are the alt versions naturally conceived in the alt world?

Inquiring minds want to know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 7empest5teele
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes