Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Old save files will work For now they changed the code so earlier decisions could be effected and be not correctly registered.
You‘d have to restart sooner or later.

E: tried it from around v0.10. Got no error code (only good path tho). cxx

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Savior-0.14cP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
So if we choose to go see Ruri we are out of Alisson's route for good?
Was this ever answered? I am at this choice and see Haruka has a cheat to raise her score but Allison does not... So only way to get Allison to 10 is by taking her I assume?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Bro, will the game ever get the hint or will I have to reject Daisy's shit forever till the end of times. Like, after the fourth rejection you shouldn't even get her options anymore. You can't even get negative points with her for some reason, I took all her negative choices and I'm still at 0 by the end. Nice game anyway despite that.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey everyone. We are here with the first progress report for the next version. As we mentioned before, our focus will be the main storyline for this update. Most scenes will have lots of action, gun fights, and close combat moments. Therefore, creating renders will be harder than usual. Our effort will be to finish this version as soon as possible but without compromising the quality. Combat sequences usually have multiple characters in them and that alone makes it harder to adjust proper render settings that wouldn't cause any errors or possible Daz Studio crashes. Please keep that in mind while waiting for the next version.

As of today, we managed to create 51 renders. We are not certain how many renders this version might have, but if I had to make a rough guess, I would say there will be around 400 renders. We managed to publish v 0.14 part 1 two months after v 0.13. It may take longer this time, but I assure you we are doing our best to finish it as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via our Patreon page or Discord channel. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes