Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I remember this from v0.1. Wasn't impressed too much. Good to see it's come such a long way :giggle:

Kinda weird the harem tag is not there, since it's a 'fake harem' set-up. Maybe you can't put the tag unless theres some actual harem building content :unsure:
Anyway, hope there's a harem option for the endings. Always feel weird to reject all but 1 in fake harem set-ups after playing all the routes :(

Very nice storytelling, with good events & good pacing. Keep it up(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Kinda weird the harem tag is not there, since it's a 'fake harem' set-up. Maybe you can't put the tag unless theres some actual harem building content :unsure:
well there is with "sisters", "mommy", gf, alterverse "sisters" and possibly alterverse "mommy" and co-workers and maybe maid too.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
well there is with "sisters", "mommy", gf, alterverse "sisters" and possibly alterverse "mommy" and co-workers and maybe maid too.
All of them use the fake harem system of 'just casual for now since you have a lot on your plate', which suggests individual endings.
But things are coming to a head with daisy feeling jealous, etc. so maybe it will venture into harem territory before endings? Let's see.

Basically you can see harem game as one where you can date multiple girls simultaneously or one where there's an actual harem with the girls actively sharing the mc. Maybe the game/dev/site defines harem as the latter, hence the absence of the tag :unsure:

Anyway, given the writting so far, I'd be happy to see things come to a head with all the girls as long as there is a harem (I love you all equally) choice among them. My 1st priority is always to avoid sprawling routes between large number of girls.

Have a nice day :giggle:

PS: Does the other 9 slots on the red(bottom) roster ever get filled??:unsure:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
WHY MOD SUGGEST TO not to anything with the parrallel daisy?? when u can have fun with both her and her sister Olivia, when u are in the alternate world?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
cause it is bad choice?
and why is that?? it speak about a threeway at some point in the first choice with daysi...that saying to olivia you don't find daisy exy is higlighjted , but if u choose saying u think she (daisy) is sexy or not u can fool with both of them..so don't really understand why this choices means

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well early it'd be abusing their generosity/something like that and later alter-daisy gives her thx to mc.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Savior v0.14c Part 1 with the walkthrough mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

NisH12

Aug 10, 2018
How to Get daisy hotel good route scene, I am getting only option of to tell her to follow my command and leave even I have tried everything,please help me out

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
How to Get daisy hotel good route scene, I am getting only option of to tell her to follow my command and leave even I have tried everything,please help me out
are you on the bad/evil path because i didn't get the option for her to follow my command and i'm on the good path

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey everyone,

We are terribly sorry for not being so active lately. My partner had to take a three-week break due to the election in Turkey. He had to go to his hometown in order to vote and had to wait for another two weeks for the second part of the election.
Other than that, we've been busy with the new version and have been working non-stop. To be honest with you, it's been a somewhat challenging couple of weeks for us to be creative. I'm not trying to make excuses, but the last couple of months haven't been easy.
I don't want to bore you with details, but our country's current political and economic situation has taken a toll on both me and my partner. We are doing our best to focus on our job and complete as much work as possible.
We are a little behind schedule, but we've been working extra hard for the last couple of days, and we hope to finish this version before the end of this month. However, this is not a confirmed release date. It may be delayed by one or two weeks.
We will regularly share a few preview images along with progress reports to keep you updated on the next version's progress. Once again, we are so sorry for the delay. We truly appreciate your patience and support.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes