Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I totally understand that they are busy and all, we all are at some point, but they should communicate with their patron more, last post on Patreon was on June 9th, and that's bad :(
It would be interesting to see when the updates were released here, we only see the first and last. I mean is it normal for them to wait 3 or 6 months for an update? Only then you can see if it takes longer than previous...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It would be interesting to see when the updates were released here, we only see the first and last. I mean is it normal for them to wait 3 or 6 months for an update? Only then you can see if it takes longer than previous...
last 2 updates came 2.5 months after previous.

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Come on, according to page 1 and Patreon post, last release (v0.14c part 1) was on March 30 and today is August 7.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Come on, according to page 1 and Patreon post, last release (v0.14c part 1) was on March 30 and today is August 7.
Yeah, and they've said on Patreon why it's not been as fast as the last couple of updates....

Version 0.14 - Part 2 Progress Report!
Hey everyone,

We are terribly sorry for not being so active lately. My partner had to take a three-week break due to the election in Turkey. He had to go to his hometown in order to vote and had to wait for another two weeks for the second part of the election.
Other than that, we've been busy with the new version and have been working non-stop. To be honest with you, it's been a somewhat challenging couple of weeks for us to be creative. I'm not trying to make excuses, but the last couple of months haven't been easy.

I don't want to bore you with details, but our country's current political and economic situation has taken a toll on both me and my partner. We are doing our best to focus on our job and complete as much work as possible.
We are a little behind schedule, but we've been working extra hard for the last couple of days, and we hope to finish this version before the end of this month. However, this is not a confirmed release date. It may be delayed by one or two weeks.

We will regularly share a few preview images along with progress reports to keep you updated on the next version's progress. Once again, we are so sorry for the delay. We truly appreciate your patience and support.

feres

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, they were terribly sorry on June 9, but what about now.
On discord:

Purple Fellas — 31/07/2023 16:39
We are truly sorry for the delays guys. The last couple of months weren't easy for us and it effected our work as well. But I can assure that there are not gonna be delays like that starting with version 0.15. We will work hard and do our best to release versions regularly. I hate to use "Personal life issues" as an excuse. Things were bad yes but that doesn't give us the right to make you guys wait, we are aware of that. For those who have been following our work for a while already know that we are usually pretty active and release new version almost every two months. Starting with 0.15, we are gonna do the same and also share progress reports more regularly.

Again, they don't post updates on Patreon because "Posting about delays on Patreon can have a major downside." Strange that other patreon users apparently don't have that downside ...

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Version 0.15 ??? Logically: If v0.14c part 2 has no release date, then v0.15 release schedule doesn't matter at all. Need to read the fine prints even for donation - be a smart patron.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
On discord:

Purple Fellas — 31/07/2023 16:39
We are truly sorry for the delays guys. The last couple of months weren't easy for us and it effected our work as well. But I can assure that there are not gonna be delays like that starting with version 0.15. We will work hard and do our best to release versions regularly. I hate to use "Personal life issues" as an excuse. Things were bad yes but that doesn't give us the right to make you guys wait, we are aware of that. For those who have been following our work for a while already know that we are usually pretty active and release new version almost every two months. Starting with 0.15, we are gonna do the same and also share progress reports more regularly.

Again, they don't post updates on Patreon because "Posting about delays on Patreon can have a major downside." Strange that other patreon users apparently don't have that downside ...
No mentioning how long will be between 14 and 15,tho.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey everyone, it's been a while since we last talked. Before we dive in, we want to say sorry for the delays – no matter the reasons, we didn't keep our promise on time. We get that you might be mad or disappointed, and that's okay.

So, why the delays? You probably know that Turkey's economy has been really bad, especially in the past six months. Due to this, my partner and I had to move back in with our families because rent prices shot up like crazy. For instance, my old rent was 3500 Turkish Liras, but now it's 12,000 Turkish Liras because of the economy. It's way too expensive for me to afford and live decently. My partner's in the same boat. I even considered selling my car, which cost 40,000 Turkish Liras five years ago. But now it's worth 750,000 Turkish Liras, which is just too much for anyone to pay. At first, we tried to ignore these problems and focus on our work, but it didn't work out. I know it's not an excuse – we should've done better. It got worse when we had to use our savings just to get by.

We had other personal stuff to deal with too, but I don't want to use that as an excuse. All I can say is we're done feeling bad about the economy or personal problems. We're focusing completely on our work now. Starting from version 0.15, we're going to be super active. We'll share updates and pictures regularly. We're putting in extra hours to finish the work.

We really are sorry for all this. We know we let you down, and we'll do whatever it takes to earn your trust back. We know it's a lot to ask, but we hope you can be patient. If you don't want to support us until we prove ourselves again, we understand – we saw that coming, to be honest.

Lastly, we're working hard on version 0.14 part 2 every single day. It might not have a ton of pictures or animations, but after making you wait this long, we want to get it done and give you something new ASAP. Starting with version 0.15, we'll go back to making more pictures and animations for each version. We'll focus on each character and make sure nothing goes to waste.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It has been a while since I played but if I remember right you need to be bad/evil to use those options. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone

Reactions: Z3D666

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Tnx so I keep going

And after finish this
start with devil way
3 updates ago paths were decided depend on which is higher good or bad, and for girls pretty much when you have to decide the path for Maeve then paths starts to form, before that you can do pretty much anything you want.
only one i did messed up was for daisy. am not sure when that one split cause am on her good path in both light and dark saves.

Reactions: Z3D666
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes