fishboy11

Mar 6, 2020
we are talking about legal term.
Still not legally incest. Most states have different laws as to what defines incest anyway, most states it is legal to marry your first cousin, new jersey and rhode island incest is legal as long as both people are 18 but its illegal for them to marry, the term itself is subjective, but step siblings or step parents would not be incest since the term itself and the laws were put in place to keep relatives from breeding which introduces the possibilty for recessive genes to occur in the children and the chances become exponentially greater if children born to incest were then to breed with eachother, google "habsburg chin" if you'd like to see a minor example, or google all the medical issues king tut had for a major example, his parents were brother and sister and he was supposed to marry his own sister but it wasnt possible so he married his grandmother instead, thats a big part of the reason royals in europe used to marry their daughters off to other countries, partly for alliances but also to try and keep the genepool from getting pee'd in, all european royals were related but not direct relations, except for the occasional first cousins marrying, even today the remaining monarchies in europe are still all related, the british royal family are members of the saxe-coburg-gotha family, the name windsor was one they adopted from windsor castle in 1917 after WW1 when a german surname would be seen as a little problematic in England, the british royal family are in fact german and they were fond of incest as well until a little over a century ago, one royal prince was so weak because of bad genes from inbreeding that his neck muscles were not strong enough to hold his head upright.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Daskapital61

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
pity..a game i was loving....abandoned.
Okay? It's not they just posted about what's going on....it's a public post and posted in this thread to.

Hey everyone, it's been a while since we last talked. Before we dive in, we want to say sorry for the delays – no matter the reasons, we didn't keep our promise on time. We get that you might be mad or disappointed, and that's okay.

So, why the delays? You probably know that Turkey's economy has been really bad, especially in the past six months. Due to this, my partner and I had to move back in with our families because rent prices shot up like crazy. For instance, my old rent was 3500 Turkish Liras, but now it's 12,000 Turkish Liras because of the economy. It's way too expensive for me to afford and live decently. My partner's in the same boat. I even considered selling my car, which cost 40,000 Turkish Liras five years ago. But now it's worth 750,000 Turkish Liras, which is just too much for anyone to pay. At first, we tried to ignore these problems and focus on our work, but it didn't work out. I know it's not an excuse – we should've done better. It got worse when we had to use our savings just to get by.

We had other personal stuff to deal with too, but I don't want to use that as an excuse. All I can say is we're done feeling bad about the economy or personal problems. We're focusing completely on our work now. Starting from version 0.15, we're going to be super active. We'll share updates and pictures regularly. We're putting in extra hours to finish the work.

We really are sorry for all this. We know we let you down, and we'll do whatever it takes to earn your trust back. We know it's a lot to ask, but we hope you can be patient. If you don't want to support us until we prove ourselves again, we understand – we saw that coming, to be honest.

Lastly, we're working hard on version 0.14 part 2 every single day. It might not have a ton of pictures or animations, but after making you wait this long, we want to get it done and give you something new ASAP. Starting with version 0.15, we'll go back to making more pictures and animations for each version. We'll focus on each character and make sure nothing goes to waste.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
3 posts up.....
If i see your name, i know the post is 1 of 2 things:
1) compression for various game updates, and is usually the one i always look for because you use pixeldrain, which is fast and never has scammy popup/redirects when you hit the download button like many of them, or
2) swatting at the endless declarations of milking / abandoned by the uninformed. Lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If i see your name, i know the post is 1 of 2 things:
1) compression for various game updates, and is usually the one i always look for because you use pixeldrain, which is fast and never has scammy popup/redirects when you hit the download button like many of them, or
2) swatting at the endless declarations of milking / abandoned by the uninformed. Lol
Gofile, MEGA, Mediafire, UP2Share are just as fast and Pixeldrain is down and has many issues.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Gofile, MEGA, Mediafire, UP2Share are just as fast and Pixeldrain is down and has many issues.
Mega is good, sure, but some of the others i usually have wonky redirects. Could be because im on android?

I dont recall ever having an issue with pixeldrain? Maybe i just have fluky good luck with it? :unsure:

I should also mention i never go over the 10gb daily limit. That might be something to do with it

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mega is good, sure, but some of the others i usually have wonky redirects. Could be because im on android?

I dont recall ever having an issue with pixeldrain? Maybe i just have fluky good luck with it? :unsure:

I should also mention i never go over the 10gb daily limit. That might be something to do with it
Try using ....

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes