blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
Savior-0.14P2Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
drunkposting?

wait full update or if you are anxious then couple days.
Nah the last official Android version they did (just checked) was v0.13c

What do you expect for a beta? It's actually only for testing purposes.
That's not it, this is the update.

Hey everyone, it's been a while since we last talked. Before we dive in, we want to say sorry for the delays – no matter the reasons, we didn't keep our promise on time. We get that you might be mad or disappointed, and that's okay.

So, why the delays? You probably know that Turkey's economy has been really bad, especially in the past six months. Due to this, my partner and I had to move back in with our families because rent prices shot up like crazy. For instance, my old rent was 3500 Turkish Liras, but now it's 12,000 Turkish Liras because of the economy. It's way too expensive for me to afford and live decently. My partner's in the same boat. I even considered selling my car, which cost 40,000 Turkish Liras five years ago. But now it's worth 750,000 Turkish Liras, which is just too much for anyone to pay. At first, we tried to ignore these problems and focus on our work, but it didn't work out. I know it's not an excuse – we should've done better. It got worse when we had to use our savings just to get by.

We had other personal stuff to deal with too, but I don't want to use that as an excuse. All I can say is we're done feeling bad about the economy or personal problems. We're focusing completely on our work now. Starting from version 0.15, we're going to be super active. We'll share updates and pictures regularly. We're putting in extra hours to finish the work.

We really are sorry for all this. We know we let you down, and we'll do whatever it takes to earn your trust back. We know it's a lot to ask, but we hope you can be patient. If you don't want to support us until we prove ourselves again, we understand – we saw that coming, to be honest.

Lastly, we're working hard on version 0.14 part 2 every single day. It might not have a ton of pictures or animations, but after making you wait this long, we want to get it done and give you something new ASAP. Starting with version 0.15, we'll go back to making more pictures and animations for each version. We'll focus on each character and make sure nothing goes to waste.
This part here:

Lastly, we're working hard on version 0.14 part 2 every single day. It might not have a ton of pictures or animations, but after making you wait this long, we want to get it done and give you something new ASAP. Starting with version 0.15, we'll go back to making more pictures and animations for each version. We'll focus on each character and make sure nothing goes to waste.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Edit: Updated for version 0.14c

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hii new update is available.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Savior v0.14Part2-Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can still toggle the incest patch in the preferences screen.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well that sux,changelog says 368 renders for 6 months?damn i know a lot of devs who can do that in 2 months.368 renders is meh
It was explained why..

Hey everyone, it's been a while since we last talked. Before we dive in, we want to say sorry for the delays – no matter the reasons, we didn't keep our promise on time. We get that you might be mad or disappointed, and that's okay.

So, why the delays? You probably know that Turkey's economy has been really bad, especially in the past six months. Due to this, my partner and I had to move back in with our families because rent prices shot up like crazy. For instance, my old rent was 3500 Turkish Liras, but now it's 12,000 Turkish Liras because of the economy. It's way too expensive for me to afford and live decently. My partner's in the same boat. I even considered selling my car, which cost 40,000 Turkish Liras five years ago. But now it's worth 750,000 Turkish Liras, which is just too much for anyone to pay. At first, we tried to ignore these problems and focus on our work, but it didn't work out. I know it's not an excuse – we should've done better. It got worse when we had to use our savings just to get by.

We had other personal stuff to deal with too, but I don't want to use that as an excuse. All I can say is we're done feeling bad about the economy or personal problems. We're focusing completely on our work now. Starting from version 0.15, we're going to be super active. We'll share updates and pictures regularly. We're putting in extra hours to finish the work.

We really are sorry for all this. We know we let you down, and we'll do whatever it takes to earn your trust back. We know it's a lot to ask, but we hope you can be patient. If you don't want to support us until we prove ourselves again, we understand – we saw that coming, to be honest.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
how many times are they gonna reuse the "alternative dude comes from nowhere and kidnaps/brainwash someone" trope? lol

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes