Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i can understand the futa content and even the bodyswap content cause "lesbians" but bruh! a bodyswap content so you can suck some other dudes dick? this was what some of the effort was wasted on all this time? im glad its optional but yeah this the kind of shit to make me drop my patronage when i realize all that time wasted on that scene could've been used to make the update longer. i honestly have to think on it.:LOL:

Sep 14, 2023
I wonder why people complain about the futa shit in this update, that futa option, was already it there last year. And of course because of some stuff he couldn't work on it, so when an update comes it's of course a lot smaller than people hoped for...

Hell people are even complaining about genesis order, that has been putting out updates every 2 weeks for a year now...

No idea why so many idiots are doing a facepalm. well I like adding people to ignore, and admin no I'm not going to apolize for this.

Last edited:

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I wonder why people complain about the futa shit in this update, that futa option, was already it there last year. And of course because of some stuff he couldn't work on it, so when an update comes it's of course a lot smaller than people hoped for...

Hell people are even complaining about genesis order, that has been putting out updates every 2 weeks for a year now...
I didn't even see it for some reason.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
There's many tastes ahead, so there's many kinks either.. About that gay-related scene, you can watch it or avoid it; don't see the problem when there´s a tag above, everytime you know what you will see at some time (anyway, there's a rush to add that scene too when there was no need for that, I can say that too).. Was the last scene a cliffhanger?? Kinda abrupt..

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
There's many tastes ahead, so there's many kinks either.. About that gay-related scene, you can watch it or avoid it; don't see the problem when there´s a tag above, everytime you know what you will see at some time (anyway, there's a rush to add that scene too when there was no need for that, I can say that too).. Was the last scene a cliffhanger?? Kinda abrupt..
The problem is there's no tag for it.

Edit: My bad is on there. I don't know if it was just added or if I missed it.

Last edited:

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023

The Genesis Order is garbage compared to Treasure of Nadia.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Ho ho it turns out that I don’t have saves newer than 0.12 from October 16, 2022!
Phew, so many delicious things await me this evening! :giggle: :coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Seems like the MC has powers for any need, very convenient.. It's horrible, utterly horrible...and fascinating!

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes