Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yep. Scrappy doesn't do Beta's, as a rule. But, if it wasn't, he usually posts his mod's to his Patreon page before he posts them here, so he can make a little scratch off of them. He may wait a day, or he may wait a few. But have no fear. He will update here after the full release is done.

Reactions: tommyjohne

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I get wanting to end on a cliffhanger, and maybe it's just because it's a Beta, but why the fuck was that so short?

JoshBlackD

Sep 27, 2020
So why hasn't he updated the android version? Like I found one that someone made but I lost my save because of it..

swally77

Jan 10, 2020
Using the compressed version and the game ends at ruri saying tonight's gonna be fun with no mods and new save.
I had the same issue with the normal version, the script doesn't account for the MC's "evil" & "good" points being equal. If this is the case, there's no option for a next scene.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you bastard .. she better not die ... i'll hate you ... i mean like you give a shit anyway :LOL:

i fucking love your game dev :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is this Cool Story a cross-over?. What I mean is when the MC ends up in an alternate reality "The Company" is mentioned. I automatically think "Luna's Fall from Grace" where there is an evil organization only known as "The Company". That does experiments that involve inter dimensional gateways and other projects to create Super Assassins.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this Cool Story a cross-over?. What I mean is when the MC ends up in an alternate reality "The Company" is mentioned. I automatically think "Luna's Fall from Grace" where there is an evil organization only known as "The Company". That does experiments that involve inter dimensional gateways and other projects to create Super Assassins.
not a crossover.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
not a crossover.
Cool. Good to know. This story is fantastic. Note to self though, never trust anything called "The Company". I usually prefer female protagonists where you can steer they're morality and either keep them pure and be the Heroine or Go Evil and become villainous. But this story got me hooked.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Story has really turned to shit.

I could go point by point in detail about why it's shit at every step [the mind control being pointless, some stupid Samantha redemption arch and so on], but really the end of this update is the only example you need.
They are all morons and the MC is king of the morons.
They are standing around in a forest talking and for what?
You don't have time in the middle of covert operations to stand about having a chat while paying zero attention to your surroundings as well, doing that sort of shit could get someone killed ...oh wait.

Tquila

Dec 1, 2018
I came here just to fap but I ended up riding the intro beat like a fucking whore. That beat is fire dude, what's it called? I need it yo

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes