dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Man, I forgot how bad the graphics were initially in this VN. Just came back after a long break only to be reminded that Earl is still a black cut out in the early play through. Glad I fought through it though because it turned out to be one of my favorite VN's.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the MC have to break some hearts and chose one special lady, or can he Have them All?. Have his own Fringe Harem

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Edit: Updated for version 0.14c

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
just letting you know the game was updated

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017

Hey Scrappy
Is there any way to change mc's name in gallery? I have the basic name there even tho in all my saves I have chosen name

rando gamer

May 2, 2020

just wondering when this will be updated for the newest version of the game? :)

Cimory

Sep 7, 2020
yeah im not playing this game almost a years im always replay scene when maeve get total mind control and do whatever mc say,i hope dev made smiliar scene like this or just add more scene on mind control content, god bless you

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017

ok, i know it's not updated til next full version...which i'm guessing means .15? anyway...if i install this will it work for everything up through .14c? I'm thinking of starting over entirely cause i have the memory of a goldfish and it's been a while. or will it just crash the whole thing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok, i know it's not updated til next full version...which i'm guessing means .15? anyway...if i install this will it work for everything up through .14c? I'm thinking of starting over entirely cause i have the memory of a goldfish and it's been a while. or will it just crash the whole thing?
actually .14 part 2 full and works most likely, for full guarantee you could try to find 14c somewhere.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This is one of those stories you just want it to keep going. I like there is a morality mechanic built in to the game. However I guess no matter how "Evil/Naughty" choices the Savior makes he does not join the other side. I am a big fan of the T.V. Show Fringe. The idea there is alternate versions of ourselves was always a interesting concept. You know, to think there is a me who does not have Epilepsy but my brother has the health issue is kind of a mind-F. Anyhow I like the characters, Daisy,Olivia and then Vanessa in particular. Olivia with Red Hair actually suits her on the alternate Earth. One Question though. If there is an alternate version of everyone, Is there an alternate MC?. Then again perhaps the MC was never born in this alternate reality. Or the alternate MC is in a padded room somewhere. "shrug". Just had to ask. Would be interesting if Samantha convinced the MC to join her side though.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes