Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello, everyone! We are excited to present the first progress report for v0.15. Thus far, we haven't received any major bug reports, so we've made the decision to shift our full focus towards the next version.

Following the events involving Vanessa, things are about to take a turn for the worse for Mc and the others. More soldiers are on the horizon, and they're not here to negotiate. Mc may need to push his powers to the limits to ensure everyone's safe escape. This means we'll be working extensively on action sequences. The good news is that this time, they won't take as long, as we'll be utilizing the same environment, resulting in a much quicker rendering process.

With this version, Alternative World mission will finally come to a close. More than half of v0.15 will feature a character-focused story. It's been a while since we last saw Robin, so we believe it's time to reintroduce her. Unlike the previous version, we have plans to create a greater number of animations and renders. Taking this into account, we estimate that v0.15 should be ready in two months, or hopefully even earlier.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us through our Patreon page or Discord channel. In the meantime, take care of yourselves and savor life!

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
Confused about Daisy at the hotel.

Walkthrough says positive result when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm coming into the hotel scene with
But the only option I'm given is to either walk away or zero out the relationship. And to get more than
I can't even guess how far back I'd need to go. Back to the Robin stuff I guess? Well before the point at which the game made it clear that
What the fuck? Really?

I mean I guess I'll just try to console hack it into the positive result I expected and that the walkthrough claimed would happen, but... really? Come on dev.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I hope the alternate Vanessa does not die, also that we are not going to drag out the other world issues with our world etc.... to complicated and never ending

Apr 29, 2018
MC is currently in alternate world talking to alt-Olivia, but when I look at relationship panel all red characters are blank. Why is that? Shouldn't be this alt-people and their relationship with MC?

savior_blank.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
IF you had used search then you'd have seen that no update until full version.
It doesn't look like there will be according to the Patreon posts, apparently no bugs found, and the next release will be v0.15.

So, it seems like the "beta" is the final update for v0.14, unless something pops up in the next day or two.

Reactions: TheFurs and Bob69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It doesn't look like there will be according to the Patreon posts, apparently no bugs found, and the next release will be v0.15.

So, it seems like the "beta" is the final update for v0.14, unless something pops up in the next day or two.
prolly but still scrappy might not update mod until .15 full.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Edit: Updated for version 0.14c

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
when update to this mod?

• Angry
Reactions: EvilGood

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
IF you had used search then you'd have seen that no update until full version.
but seems there will be no full version cuz dev aid they developing 0,15 cuz they didn't received any bug worning...so why not update the damn mod?

• Angry
Reactions: EvilGood

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What happened?! I haven't played in awhile and spoilers are fine for me. Just use spoiler tag so no one gets upset.
Do you really want to know? this is a big spoiler.

Here.. images from the game:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I hate it when devs do such endings. Damn cliffhangers.
I do also. Some devs thinks it makes them classy or something. I usually lose interest and walk away. This isn't the 60's or the 70's anymore where we had weekly serials and always got stuck with a cliffhanger.

Reactions: Qmil679
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes