Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Additionally, I'm worried about the situation with this alternative Maeve in the MC's house. She did something bad to the real Maeve and she is spying for the enemies in the MC's house..bitch. :mad:

Reactions: Maviarab

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Additionally, I'm worried about the situation with this alternative Meave in the MC's house. She did something bad to the real Meave and she is spying for the enemies in the MC's house..bitch. :mad:
Ran out of reactions. lol So...

:unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but seems there will be no full version cuz dev aid they developing 0,15 cuz they didn't received any bug worning...so why not update the damn mod?
talk to scrappy since it's his policy, not that he is that active on modding lately (might ponder retiring).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
talk to scrappy since it's his policy, not that he is that active on modding lately (might ponder retiring).
yea i've seen ..a pity , damn..there are quite some vn that love in his modding list

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
the writing in this is so cringy, it hurts. the girls are decent to look at, but most of the models are default out of the box assets.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello, everyone! We wanted to provide you with a brief progress report on the new version. To avoid spoiling Alternative Vanessa's situation, we won't discuss that part of the story right now. Instead, we'd like to inform you that we've thoroughly planned Robin's role in the narrative.

For both the good and evil routes, we are developing two separate storylines that lead to similar outcomes. While there will be other characters featuring in a few lewd scenes, we haven't yet decided which ones to include. Our goal is to offer you a plethora of animations, with most of them involving Robin. Daisy is the top candidate for lewd scenes, given her sexual relationship with both Robin and Mc. However, her involvement will be limited to avoid shifting the focus of this version away from its primary storyline. Vanessa, Olivia, and Maeve are other girls under consideration for potential sexual scenes. All of them will play a role in this version, but only one or maybe two of them will have lewd scenes. As soon as we decide, we will commence work on those renders and share previews.

As of today, we have completed around 40 renders. We aim to finish at least 40-60 renders per week. Our goal is to maintain the total number of renders within the range of 350-450 to ensure we release this version as planned. Expect more previews and progress reports in the upcoming weeks.

As always, we want to express our gratitude for all the support and love you've shown us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via our Patreon page or Discord channel. In the meantime, take care of yourselves and enjoy life!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
even the link to scrappy mod disappeared...fine i don't waste asnymore time on that and i use the pdf wt..

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
even the link to scrappy mod disappeared...fine i don't waste asnymore time on that and i use the pdf wt..
Huh? The link is still there, you can just load in from the end of previous version with choices.

He probably doesn't know the beta is the final version.

You also have URM, which I use even on top of other mods.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Scrappy is a good modder but he work slow. He hasn't been very active lately, so I wouldn't count on updates to his mod. Sancho and JL are the best modders in my opinion.

Generally, I always play with this mod, you don't have to wait for updates, and it is always helpful. You can change variables etc. too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Huh? The link is still there, you can just load in from the end of previous version with choices.

He probably doesn't know the beta is the final version.

You also have URM, which I use even on top of other mods.
the link in op 1 psge doesn't brinmgs you to mod thread..only to a post in this forum.... if i remember right there was a dedicated thread before

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Scrappy is a good modder but he work slow. He hasn't been very active lately, so I wouldn't count on updates to his mod. Sancho and JL are the best modders in my opinion.

Generally, I always play with this mod, you don't have to wait for updates, and it is always helpful. You can change variables etc. too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
uhm it breaks immersion with all those windows...i can't play as this..but thanks

Fcz1

Oct 22, 2018
does anyone have a save from version 0.9(good and evil path)?
please share it! because my old save didn't work.

sorry for asking a lot

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes