wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
3 some with 2 sisters and 1 alterverse sister, scene with bosslady and prolly co-worker. at least.
so basically if i want to be good i have to use the gallery unlocker to see everything, does picking good/evil actually change anything?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
so basically if i want to be good i have to use the gallery unlocker to see everything, does picking good/evil actually change anything?
You could do like I did, and have two playthroughs. One good, and one bad. The storyline changes a bit depending on your route.

juzabro

Jul 5, 2018
Amber is in the top 3 of my most favorite VN girls. I don't like that she just disappeared. I hope she comes back.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Is there a bug or is there some shitty writing included :

On my playthrough i did everything to get the MC to avoid abusing his power on any women, keep him faithful to Amber.
I'm at the point the MC has been saving the alt-Olivia from the alt-world and getting Haruka and alt-Olivia back to the MC world.
After some family diner, the MC go watch a movie with Olivia, then Vanessa (the mother) for some reason text the MC telling him to get to their lake house. The MC automatically go there and have some dinner with Vanessa.
So far as stats, the MC has good with 25 points and evil at 0 points .

Then at some point of the dialogue the MC starts to tell Vanessa that he's using his power to force women to have sex with him, and then proceed to threaten Vanessa to have sex with him if not he'll rape both Olivia and Daisy ... and so force Vanessa to have sex with him
WTF ?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Is there a bug or is there some shitty writing included :

On my playthrough i did everything to get the MC to avoid abusing his power on any women, keep him faithful to Amber.
I'm at the point the MC has been saving the alt-Olivia from the alt-world and getting Haruka and alt-Olivia back to the MC world.
After some family diner, the MC go watch a movie with Olivia, then Vanessa (the mother) for some reason text the MC telling him to get to their lake house. The MC automatically go there and have some dinner with Vanessa.
So far as stats, the MC has good with 25 points and evil at 0 points .

Then at some point of the dialogue the MC starts to tell Vanessa that he's using his power to force women to have sex with him, and then proceed to threaten Vanessa to have sex with him if not he'll rape both Olivia and Daisy ... and so force Vanessa to have sex with him
WTF ?
That sounds like a big Bug because I can't remember that happening to me.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
i hope it's a bug

in case someone wants to give a look, i attached the save, it's after the dinner, a bit before the MC go with Olivia to watch a movie on TV , during the movie the text will arrive from Vanessa to get the MC to join her at the lake house.
There the dialogue will start as expected from the good path, but rather quickly the MC will start to talk like Vanessa as if he was a complete piece of shit.
So if it's a bug, i guess there's an instant in that scene in which the scene goes wrongly (as the playthrough is fully on the good path) to the evil path ?

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
Hi guys. I was playing this game and my game keeps crashing when call with Ruri ends about having plans on the night. Any ideas? It doesnt give an error or something. It just stops and goes to the start screen again. Have tried multiple times but simply after call wih Ruri ends and she says "Tonight's going to be so much fun" the game just recycles to the start screen. No error, no game stopping, just back to the start screen.

Can anyone help? Thanks

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
The game returns me to the main menu after the phone call with Ruri (before the double date). Is there some way to fix that?
Happens in 11b, 12b and 12c versions :(

*edit*
This was the incest patch's fault. Removing it and starting a new game fixed the issue.
Can you tell me which file is incest patch? I dont think I have it installed. Any ideas how to identify?

1696834384053.png

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I love Savior, a lot of sexy girls, huge tits, action, parallel worlds, it has everything except... A GILF with huge tits (lol sorry, I'm sick)

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes