cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how much usually for final version?? so mod will be updated
unknown, few weeks to month. my saves indicate update every 3-4 months so dev is on schedule. beta testing takes 5-10 days according to dev so again in schedule.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
ok, i know it's not updated til next full version...which i'm guessing means .15? anyway...if i install this will it work for everything up through .14c? I'm thinking of starting over entirely cause i have the memory of a goldfish and it's been a while. or will it just crash the whole thing?
Mods usually do let you play up to what they are for and end there. No guarantee though. If you still have the 14c update, Just play that one. If not copy/save the game folder before adding the mod.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Mods usually do let you play up to what they are for and end there. No guarantee though. If you still have the 14c update, Just play that one. If not copy/save the game folder before adding the mod.
walkthruough mods are very intrusive...it's not uncommon for them to break the game if they aren't up to date.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a particular way to get a relationship with Daisy or have her fall in love with the MC?. I see Olivia can confess feelings for the Savior and you can have a relationship with her. By the by can you turn The OG Olivia into a Bad Ass, or Corrupt her?. Try to make her like her Alternate in some sense.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Is there a particular way to get a relationship with Daisy or have her fall in love with the MC?. I see Olivia can confess feelings for the Savior and you can have a relationship with her. By the by can you turn The OG Olivia into a Bad Ass, or Corrupt her?. Try to make her like her Alternate in some sense.
If you use the PDF WT and follow the good path, Daisy will like you.

OG-O, it looks like ALT-O is doing that work for you. Again, this is from the view of the good path. I am not sure how the O's interact on the evil path.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If you use the PDF WT and follow the good path, Daisy will like you.

OG-O, it looks like ALT-O is doing that work for you. Again, this is from the view of the good path. I am not sure how the O's interact on the evil path.
well Awesome, I do not want this story to end, It Gives me serious Fringe vibes. A Couple things, Can the MC be convinced by the baddies and if not is there an Alternate version of the MC?
Having Said all that
To think there is an alternate version of yourself is cool. In my case a Me without Epilepsy and has both arms working instead of being able to use only one arm. Mind you if that were the case my Brother who is in perfect health would be the one with the problems. M-Theory is a Real Mind Twister.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Here is my URM file to use with Universal Ren'Py Mod. It has the relationship points so you can change them if you like. But I mainly used it for grammar error. Only found a few (15 in total) and some are only seen if the Ipatch is used. Seems whoever proofread didn't check for that. Things like "My Mom" instead of "Your Mom" In the non-patched version both these would be "Vanessa" so you wouldn't notice [vn2] was used instead of [vn3]

This is the corrections made. This is from the good path. Also, I didn't do the beginning which a few Eugene/Dad I skipped. This list is mostly for Dev/Modders to make edits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still not sure why files show as "View attachment.." instead of an Icon, but below is a zip of the .URM file that goes in game folder along with the mod linked above.

View attachment Savior.zip

Reactions: Anders Niet

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I really want to support Savior, but I am supporting 4 Corruption themed projects already.... Alright I still might support Savior. I do wonder what the story would have been like if the protagonist was Female. Shoot perhaps that is the MC's alternate self. "silly grin".

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Alt Maeve should be put into a sex scene situation to do what needs be done to keep up the disguise. If MC is a dom the she should get dominated.

i'm just saying if MC can be put into a situation to optionally suck some dudes dick(personally think he should've been a she) to keep up appearances i dont see why alt Maeve can't:LOL:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Any Similar Story/games like this one where the MC for the most part always has the upper hand and has similar graphics?. I am hooked on this story and do not want it to end. For the record since there is a morality system in this game which has been implemented well. The Corruption Genre Tag should be added.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any Similar Story/games like this one where the MC for the most part always has the upper hand and has similar graphics?. I am hooked on this story and do not want it to end. For the record since there is a morality system in this game which has been implemented well. The Corruption Genre Tag should be added.
head to recommendations and ask to avoid mods wrath.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Here is question, In the Stats menu where it lists the relationship points below the nice profile bubbles of each character. Will the Red Circles at the bottom each listed Unknown start to reveal Characters too?. It is very mysterious, had to ask.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Oh! Could Alternate Olivia fall for the MC?, actually envy OG Olivia and the MC relationship that Alternate Olivia begins to compete for him, Yikes or even Alternate Olivia tries to Replace the OG Olivia. That would be a curveball twist in the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh! Could Alternate Olivia fall for the MC?, actually envy OG Olivia and the MC relationship that Alternate Olivia begins to compete for him, Yikes or even Alternate Olivia tries to Replace the OG Olivia. That would be a curveball twist in the story.
unlikely, she could return to her own world and therefore mc had only ogs left.

I'm dying to know, do we get to see Ruri again after the initial day/evening encounter?
that you'd need to ask from dev and he wouldn't tell. we say possible.

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes