Apr 18, 2022

Hey everyone, it's been a while since we last talked. Before we dive in, we want to say sorry for the delays – no matter the reasons, we didn't keep our promise on time. We get that you might be mad or disappointed, and that's okay.

So, why the delays? You probably know that Turkey's economy has been really bad, especially in the past six months. Due to this, my partner and I had to move back in with our families because rent prices shot up like crazy. For instance, my old rent was 3500 Turkish Liras, but now it's 12,000 Turkish Liras because of the economy. It's way too expensive for me to afford and live decently. My partner's in the same boat. I even considered selling my car, which cost 40,000 Turkish Liras five years ago. But now it's worth 750,000 Turkish Liras, which is just too much for anyone to pay. At first, we tried to ignore these problems and focus on our work, but it didn't work out. I know it's not an excuse – we should've done better. It got worse when we had to use our savings just to get by.

We had other personal stuff to deal with too, but I don't want to use that as an excuse. All I can say is we're done feeling bad about the economy or personal problems. We're focusing completely on our work now. Starting from version 0.15, we're going to be super active. We'll share updates and pictures regularly. We're putting in extra hours to finish the work.

We really are sorry for all this. We know we let you down, and we'll do whatever it takes to earn your trust back. We know it's a lot to ask, but we hope you can be patient. If you don't want to support us until we prove ourselves again, we understand – we saw that coming, to be honest.

Lastly, we're working hard on version 0.14 part 2 every single day. It might not have a ton of pictures or animations, but after making you wait this long, we want to get it done and give you something new ASAP. Starting with version 0.15, we'll go back to making more pictures and animations for each version. We'll focus on each character and make sure nothing goes to waste.
The only thing you should be sorry for is being too much apologetic. Seriously if someone can't understand that life throws you a curve ball sometimes, it is on them, not you. It is a damn valid excuse if your country is taking a bad turn and you prioritize other stuff in that period.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The only thing you should be sorry for is being too much apologetic. Seriously if someone can't understand that life throws you a curve ball sometimes, it is on them, not you. It is a damn valid excuse if your country is taking a bad turn and you prioritize other stuff in that period.
I agree.
Having economic difficulties in your country is not a excuse, it is fact that alter your possibility to devote yourself to develop an indie game.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
Version 0.15 ??? Logically: If v0.14c part 2 has no release date, then v0.15 release schedule doesn't matter at all. Need to read the fine prints even for donation - be a smart patron.
There are very few "smart patrons". Patreon is nothing more than a place for incels to form a cult community around a dev they like and to defend said dev even though they are very obviously being milked for money with one stupid excuse after another.

Apr 18, 2022
There are very few "smart patrons". Patreon is nothing more than a place for incels to form a cult community around a dev they like and to defend said dev even though they are very obviously being milked for money with one stupid excuse after another.
I wager the vast majority of patrons are silent/don't make a lot of noice. You mostly hear the loud minority, which gives you a biased outlook.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I'll always give respect to developer who pause payments when they've dropped the ball. Pretty sure he said he paused payments and I just missed it.

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Have some dignity and please don't spread rumors using words like 'pretty sure', 'heard of', 'read about'... Just state the fact by quotes or references. Stop payment should have been posted in the site. Propaganda is very annoying.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Great game so far... just one request don't make us CHOOSE one GIRL at the end.:cry: MC's abilities SIDE EFFECT is perfect solution for HAREM ending.(cause stress reliever cant be only one girl at ALL the times because dangerous and imidiate war happens) :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Great game so far... just one request don't make us CHOOSE one GIRL at the end.:cry: MC's abilities SIDE EFFECT is perfect solution for HAREM ending.(cause stress reliever cant be only one girl at ALL the times because dangerous and imidiate war happens) :p
so far this is harem.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
The evil path will 100% allow a harem. The good path is a maybe but with tendency to a yes.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes