Pe2shock

Apr 4, 2020
WTF, I can't even fap on this! Ok, there's many games i can't fap on (and currently i have about 350 titles on my HDD) because i'm really susceptible so good story or just cute interactions with characters makes me want it to last forever, like a good series or movie (or Batman's saga from rocksteady studios:cry:). But THIS gaem is something, it's on another level. The story is so good, i'm dug deep in it and i reallly love the characters and wanna care about them. I can relate this game to Where The Heart Is and Parental Love, but this story with evel corps and parallel world is dope! I will cry when(if) this story ends.
Ah, yes. To lower degree od a drama i want to tell that maid really should have a futa/TS option. But creator did a good trick with this option, like anything can happen in the world wrestling federation parallel universe so why not)

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
WTF, I can't even fap on this! Ok, there's many games i can't fap on (and currently i have about 350 titles on my HDD) because i'm really susceptible so good story or just cute interactions with characters makes me want it to last forever, like a good series or movie (or Batman's saga from rocksteady studios:cry:). But THIS gaem is something, it's on another level. The story is so good, i'm dug deep in it and i reallly love the characters and wanna care about them. I can relate this game to Where The Heart Is and Parental Love, but this story with evel corps and parallel world is dope! I will cry when(if) this story ends.
Ah, yes. To lower degree od a drama i want to tell that maid really should have a futa/TS option. But creator did a good trick with this option, like anything can happen in the world wrestling federation parallel universe so why not)
I wonder why, it wasn't necessary to add that futa option, except for making some idiots happy. But then some want every woman to have cow tits, and make them pregnant constantly. It doesn't really add anything useful to the story.

I agree, it's a great story, I like to see it continue, and hope the story has precedence over the sex scenes. I like a good story with some sex scenes, instead of sex scenes with some story...

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Good game... would've loved to see Daisy fly around a bit though. I mean she discovered her powers but didn't exercise them? There should've been a scene where so flew around. Would've been cool! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hawk784563

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Last time he gave a report was June 9th and we are now on July 24th, wish he would communicate with his patrons more often, one of the reasons I don't pledge him, the Dev's I pledge give a weekly report

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes