• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Matters on the classification they are using it as. Sister is a lesbian so is that the gay they are talking about or the futa he sleeps with. So you can say yes its just who and in what way they are using the term gay.
MC can also optionally suck off his own body while he's controlling that enemy agent's IIRC - that's pretty gay if you ask me. ;)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Matters on the classification they are using it as. Sister is a lesbian so is that the gay they are talking about or the futa he sleeps with. So you can say yes its just who and in what way they are using the term gay.
Neither of those qualify for this site's usage of the tag:

Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]
I'm not positive how "possessing a woman's body" counts, but I assume that would fall under transgender as well, since games about a character being unwillingly turned into a woman (and thus still identifying as male) don't get the "gay" tag by default. Pretty sure it only counts when it's two entirely masculine bodies doing it.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Is there an actual gay character in the game or is it just a "trap"
You have the option to choose if one character is female or trans.

started really playing this game. The redhead that is trying to get with the MC havent seen her in awhile. What is the chance that she is the leader of the group trying to take over. Just asking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
She's probably great, nothing against her but I don't
like looking at all those tattoos. No other reason that just
not a fan of them.

Cheers!
Ok, makes sense, as the user above said - she basically disappears in the latter half of the game, unfortunately

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Is lesbian content skippable... No offense, not trying to be rude...

Just reminds me of some of these games.....You are a heterosexual male suddenly transported
to a planet full of lesbians......
WHAT???? NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol

See, that would be my luck.... planet of lesbians.... Damnit

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Then there's Savior.. Mc and Amber have only seen eachother 3 times and are
declaring their undying love for eachother and are ready to spend the rest of their
lives together... lol

Wonder what the Amber in the other world is like?
I really am enjoying Savior so far. Just goofing around.

Cheers All

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Oops.. just noticed... Negative relationship points w Allison...lol

Still not sure if it even matters me being Good or Evil. Atm I'm 5 good and 3 bad.

cya

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
if you had scrolled bit up then you'd seen answer before asking.

also 3 posts in row is spamming.

If you would have read my post properly you would have seen it was in jest.
I was commenting/kidding about the lesbian part.

If you have a problem with the number of times I post then report it.

Goodness...

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes