ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
for some reason i keep thinking Amber is from the Other Side (hense why she took a liking to MC right away) and the reason we dont see her as much is because she goes to the Other Side and reports to Them

Jan 13, 2024
The game is enjoyable, but some of the conversations just drag on too long. If the user views the events first hand, then we don't need to MC to describe the same exact events in detail to other characters. It's reliving the same scene over again.
I would love an option in the beginning long/short story line. Where the short version would be enough to enjoy the story and get all the clues (so when you need to select a direction/path/answer.

If I go through it a first time, I often don't mind the story, but if because of different path, or because of update, I need to reply the whole game, a short version of the story would be very interesting.

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
At some point, the point system seemed...pointless? I think I even lost a point with Olivia despite making the best choices with her because of how the "routes" got locked into certain point totals. If they ultimately aren't going to matter, maybe it's easier to go with an "on route/off route" style of play instead of trying to track a bunch of points that will either get set to 0 or arbitrary numbers based on later choices anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
This game is pretty good but the entire time I felt like I was missing a loli succubus providing my powers.
'I'm a young girl' shows 25 year old woman with c cups.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
At some point, the point system seemed...pointless? I think I even lost a point with Olivia despite making the best choices with her because of how the "routes" got locked into certain point totals. If they ultimately aren't going to matter, maybe it's easier to go with an "on route/off route" style of play instead of trying to track a bunch of points that will either get set to 0 or arbitrary numbers based on later choices anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, dunno if Dev forgot you could have had the scene with Haruka, which means no scene with Allison.

So then *that* scene doesnt make sense without alternate dialog.

Xilium

Aug 14, 2019
So I'm playing through this game in what is probably a somewhat unique way, in that I'm not treating the game like a harem. Amber's backstory gave me pause initially but I didn't make too much of it at first. Now that I've progressed through the game a bit more (I'm on V12, which I'll get to in a moment), between the narrative around your powers seemingly implying that you banging everyone is a bad thing (or at the very least, what the "Company" wants you to do), the Olivia scene in V10 in which she clearly wants to be the exclusive love interest, and the lack of a harem tag, I've decided to not play the game as a harem. So up through V12 and have only done sexual acts with Amber, Daisy, and Maeve.

However, this has led to a couple of continuity issues with the story in V12. One might be a bug, but the other seems intended and just poorly thought out. The latter relates to the routes for the Vanessa scene at the lake house, in which the game forces you down the evil branch if you didn't previously get the handjob and subsequent scenes after that. I was completely confused when my character suddenly started talking about the women he's mind controlled and rapped. So I looked at the flags using URM and sure enough, you need 11 relationship points with Vanessa at that point to get the good branch of that dialog and I only had 6 (the other 5 points come from the sex scenes).
VanessaRouteFlag.png

So, since I have URM, I just forced the game down the good branch since the evil branch's dialog and direction made zero sense for my playthrough. The good branch obviously assumes you were relieved by Vanessa, given the above issue, so I ended up having to once again reject her at the end of the scene (feelsbadman). More importantly, I ran into another issue, though this seems to be more of a bug. Vanessa asked me how I relieved myself in the alt world and I responded by saying I got it on with Haruka, which didn't happen. In this instance, there's a nosex flag that I assume is supposed to switch to true if you don't have sex with Haruka/Allison, but it's not working.
NoSexFlag.png

Anyway, this long post is mostly just to draw attention to the fact that apparently not fucking everyone makes you an evil rapist :LOL:. Assuming this wasn't intended, I'm hoping the developer can either create a third branching point for going into that scene or make it so that the good route requires a lower Vanessa relationship and doesn't assume you have a sexual relationship with her. And as previously stated, I think the second thing is a bug that just needs to be fixed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Jul 08, 2024 09:51 am

It's Been A While...

Hey everyone,

It's been a while, and we're truly thankful for your patience. To be honest, after everything that happened, it hasn't been easy to focus on Savior and keep the story going. Both my partner and I have been struggling to maintain our enthusiasm for the project.

After much discussion, we've come to an important decision. Rather than risk losing interest in game creation altogether, we've decided to shift some of our focus to a future project. But don't worry – Savior isn't going away.

Here's what this means for Savior:

• We will definitely continue working on Savior and do our best to finish the game.

• However, about 50% of our energy and effort will now go towards our next project.

• We already have some exciting ideas and a base storyline for this new game.

• I've even started working on a new scenario for it.

We're eager to share our progress with you. As soon as we have something to show, such as character designs for the new project, we'll make sure to let you know.

Now, let's talk about the current status of Savior's next version:

• This update will focus on the main storyline rather than character-based plots.

• At the end of the previous version, the MC came up with a plan to uncover who's behind Daisy's abduction.

• This mystery person might be key to finally contacting Eugene.

• Given this focus, you can expect lots of sexual content featuring Maeve, as well as appearances from other main characters like Daisy and Vanessa.

That's all we have to share for now. We'll be back soon with preview images and a proper progress report. Until then, take care and enjoy life!

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes