DrDemon6662

Oct 8, 2018
Hello Guy's i can confirm the game work propely no virus detection, i use BitDefender with licence, probably is not the best AV but is one of the best. I download from the OP and launch, no problem there, and do no ask about save because i dont have i delete all and start from beggining, in the OP say ned fresh start then dont try old save ppl.
Downloaded this from MEGA through F95 yesterday AND this afternoon and still got a virus detection for Trojans off my BitDefender.

Still reads this even after a clear and redownload......

The file C:\Users\Savior-0.4-pc\lib\windows-i686\python.exe is infected with Trojan.GenericKDZ.67863 and was moved to quarantine. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm sure it's probably been said already, but the incest patch needs to be updated. Right from the beginning it isn't working properly when the Mom is telling the MC about his Dad and refers to him as "Eugene" when it should be "your Dad". This happens a lot, like when Allison asks him "Do you remember Dr Donovan's main research?", when it should read, "Do you remember your Dad's research?". The MC also repeatedly refers to his Mom by her first name.

Also, from what I recall of the game before it had to get patched, Olivia and Daisy are his biological sisters, they were just all given this "supergene" when they were conceived. So the lines about them not being so shouldn't be in the incest patch.

Hoping someone can update the patch to make it work for the new version.
I just wish they hadn't uploaded the rpyc, since it's harder to decompile something that's not native to the game, since you can't do it with UnRen. If they had uploaded the RPY, at least I could look and see what's wrong with the patch, if anything.

But I honestly think it's partially the script's fault, with mislabeled tags so the patch doesn't know to replace it there.

Like the example you gave. The patch is set to call certain Eugene Tags "Dad" instead of "Eugene", but if the Dev didn't use the right tag, then the MC will call him Eugene and the patch won't affect it at all.

If you want, you can actually go in and change the tags yourself in the script file. The Dev left clues (which are wrong for Daisy), as to how to change them.

Edit: I actually checked the script for the Eugene call, it was hard typed into the code. So that's a flub on the Dev's side.

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I downloaded yesterday from Nopy, but didn't extract the zip file.
Windows defender found nothing.

Reactions: ImperialD

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Regarding the Incest Patch:
So the tags in the Incest Patch actually are correct. The problem is that up until now PFs have not been tagging the script properly for the patch to actually take hold of certain instances. So especially with Vanessa and Eugene, sometimes their names would be hard written into the code, instead of a tag. I did a replay tonight and fixed all the instances where that happened.

The script doesn't affect people who don't want the patch either as the IPatch simply causes the tags to translate differently.
If you don't have it, the names come out like they should.

I also made sure to use the correct usages like "your mom" or "your dad" when choosing the tags.

Unzip this folder, and replace these files in the /game folder. Then use the current Incest Patch as normal. Everything will be fixed.

Edit:
1/19/21

This is not updated yet. Anyone downloading this and using it will overwrite the Script2 file, which would contain the new content.
Don't. I'll update it as soon as I finish the new release. However, as the release appears to be an alpha, it would be stupid to expect that it's the final version.

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
The another day passed (in the game). Was it a short update, or was it just right? When you have fun, time passes faster.

The graphics are great again. Unlike others, I welcome animations outside the sex scene. They bring the game to life. Of course, it's up to the developers to give time to it.
In the story we have moved more within the arcs of two characters (Liv and Allison) , the cliffhanger at the end tells us that a parallel world will soon appear and a shift to the main story line with it.

Regarding the comparison of good path versus bad path. In the first case (Robin), the good boy was quite impoverished, as in the scene with Samantha. I would recommend taking an example from the scene with Maeve, where the green path offered adequate counter-content.

Lots of success with further development.

Reactions: Zexawy and hrvoje89

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The another day passed (in the game). Was it a short update, or was it just right? When you have fun, time passes faster.

The graphics are great again. Unlike others, I welcome animations outside the sex scene. They bring the game to life. Of course, it's up to the developers to give time to it.
In the story we have moved more within the arcs of two characters (Liv and Allison) , the cliffhanger at the end tells us that a parallel world will soon appear and a shift to the main story line with it.

Regarding the comparison of good path versus bad path. In the first case (Robin), the good boy was quite impoverished, as in the scene with Samantha. I would recommend taking an example from the scene with Maeve, where the green path offered adequate counter-content.

Lots of success with further development.
the fact that the person from the parallel world was hidden from view is a pretty good indicator that she is a doppelganger of someone we already know. My guess is it's Olivia.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
hmmm not sure, i download it the new update and i come just to end of 0.3 after sex on sofa with amber i think after dinner and after watching a movie.... i have download new version after it was fixed becouse of viruses,... downloaded also walkthroo mode and incest mode yesterday... was there something not updated ? In about it says version 0,4... but i think i didnt see anything new

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
hmmm not sure, i download it the new update and i come just to end of 0.3 after sex on sofa with amber i think after dinner and after watching a movie.... i have download new version after it was fixed becouse of viruses,... downloaded also walkthroo mode and incest mode yesterday... was there something not updated ? In about it says version 0,4... but i think i didnt see anything new
I read that one person said that the WT mod prevented them from going to 0.4. But I don't know anything beyond that.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
I read that one person said that the WT mod prevented them from going to 0.4. But I don't know anything beyond that.
If you use that script from Roadwulf it works,... it goes throo just not sure how it will be with walkthroo mode lets see .... :) i update here when i see if there also works walkthroo mode... after added script,.. soo probably i hade problems more with taboo thing then walkthroo ? walkthroo mode also works .... :) i guess with script from roadwulf works :)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
If you use that script from Roadwulf it works,... it goes throo just not sure how it will be with walkthroo mode lets see .... :) i update here when i see if there also works walkthroo mode... after added script,.. soo probably i hade problems more with taboo thing then walkthroo ?
I didn't play this update myself, so I don't really know. I'm waiting for more content.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If you used the V3 mod in V4, then the game ends at the end of V3. I used the newest mod IE the V4 mod and it worked very well to the end of V4.
Well, doh, I am not that stupid. I used the v0.4 mod as well and it still ended early. Now it could be that the witcher has two versions of v0.4 floating around instead of having v0.4.1.

For further argument the mod I downloaded is Savior_v0.4_Walkthrough Mod By The Witcher.7z date modified 8/2/2020 7:59 AM.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
OK - for the sake of argument, I will download both again this morning, and deleting the old version from my computer completely. Let's see what happens.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
OK - for the sake of argument, I will download both again this morning, and deleting the old version from my computer completely. Let's see what happens.
OK It seems the current version uploaded to NOPY contains the mod. If you guys can't get past v0.3 download the new game. Do not download the mod, it is included in the game.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes