Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Each update is so short honestly. It's been 4 updates but the amount of content in it is like the first update in some games.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Each update is so short honestly. It's been 4 updates but the amount of content in it is like the first update in some games.
Some devs have loads of time with very good and strong computersetups for rendering, others have less time and/or older computers. As long as most devs here are hobby projects, you cannot expect the same from all or a professional triple AAA studio setup or even that of Phillygames. :p (Does not mean we could not hope that all more talented devs would be able to make a living from and fully devote themselves to their games with great setups, just it is not very realistic. :p)

Also think Roadwulf said a page before this dev had a health issue in his family recently, making a shorter update even more understandable.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
STARTS Savior.EXE and get error saying Savior.exe is missing.....lol?`first timer i gotten that error

Dec 20, 2019
Finally had a chance to give this update a go.

First off I didn't mod my game yet my save crashed. Rollback doesn't really work so I chose ignore and the game started me anew. Luckily I get to jump to version 0.3, fine!

Finished 0.3 and went into 0.4 smoothly. Still cannot get over the fact that lewd actions and powers makes me evil. So in order to watch the lewd scenes and yet be a goody two shoe, had to scum load back to the choice screen once finished lewd scene to play the good guy.

Did all of the above within an hour. Short but I still love everything though (except for the crash). Looks like the story is heading somewhere (cue X-Files theme).

Liv reminds me of Lisa (Sisterly Lust), Vanessa reminds me of Rachel (Bad Memories), Daisy reminds me of Quinn (BaDIK obviously), Allison reminds me of Josy (with spooky eyes and bad complexion). Maeve is hot but I feel that she is not what she seems to be.

Any difference between punching and bitch-slapping Trevor?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I really wanted to be evil asshole in this game and I don't know why. Maybe because there are lots of assholes in this game Samantha,Haruka,Daisy and biggest of all; Allison (whom I'll never forgive)
yes with allison you are absolutely right but the problem is that you have to forgive her sooner or later why ??? because there are almost no devs who are able to do this a mc really really angry with someone who has fooled / betrayed him for whatever reasons man can not really make them pay that they really do it from

the bottom regret hearts and because of the suffering at the beginning I thought it might be something when he pushed her aside the first time in sid while walking and ignored her but then at mtraining it was almost like best friends between them both really a shame

oh and a little hint or suggestion to the dev maybe it would be a good idea if the characters talk in thoughts that it is somehow marked, such as the name and there behind thoughts or inner voice or something

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Incidentally, I agree with others that the "evil" powers are fairly boring. What's the point in abusing someone if they're not aware to enjoy it? That's as dull as groping people in their sleep.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
oh and a little hint or suggestion to the dev maybe it would be a good idea if the characters talk in thoughts that it is somehow marked, such as the name and there behind thoughts or inner voice or something
In this game and many other games, MC's and/or other character's inner monologue/thoughts are denoted with all italic text. ;)(y)

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Incidentally, I agree with others that the "evil" powers are fairly boring. What's the point in abusing someone if they're not aware to enjoy it? That's as dull as groping people in their sleep.
Because evil people "often" are selfish and they don't care if opposite party enjoy or not.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That is why you gain evil points when you do that stuff. The game gives you a choice you can be a piece of shit and abuse your powers or you can be the good guy and only use your powers for good.

Reactions: TundraLupus
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes