ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
Uh... So weird thing. A lot of these games have fancy dinners as a plot device. dinner.jpg

But this is just slop on a plate. Is this fancy? This somehow always gets to me. That said, at least this game has slop on a plate. Some games have a fancy dinner where you sit down with a pretty, dressed up girl and eat a straight-up cheeseburger......I dunno why this is what I pay attention to.

Anyway, the game's writing really sucked at the very beginning, but picked up really quickly and it's great now. I'm enjoying it so far. The characters feel interesting.

Reactions: hrvoje89

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Uh... So weird thing. A lot of these games have fancy dinners as a plot device. View attachment 759997

But this is just slop on a plate. Is this fancy? This somehow always gets to me. That said, at least this game has slop on a plate. Some games have a fancy dinner where you sit down with a pretty, dressed up girl and eat a straight-up cheeseburger......I dunno why this is what I pay attention to.

Anyway, the game's writing really sucked at the very beginning, but picked up really quickly and it's great now. I'm enjoying it so far. The characters feel interesting.
For some reason there is likely no Daz asset creator out there that is also a gourmet chef :p Creating Daz assets or even tweaking them is almost an art in itself and if devs would try to create all assets themselves, game updates would likely take years instead of months as they do now.

The joke may well be if there was a dev out there that would be great at creating custom Daz assets quickly on request that would also work in animations, he/she could earn more by creating those assets as by making a game.

Reactions: ClickerQueen

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
OK, this is an "incest" game, i couldn't care less about "father":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And is patch even working? Cause i got "he adopted me" dialog.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
OK, this is an "incest" game, i couldn't care less about "father":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And is patch even working? Cause i got "he adopted me" dialog.
Remember in this game the patch may well work against what the game intends. They are supposed to be adopted and just share the supergen or is there more going on that the devs have hinted at but not revealed yet? :p Playing with patch may take away that story element.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Remember in this game the patch may well work against what the game intends. They are supposed to be adopted and just share the supergen or is there more going on that the devs have hinted at but not revealed yet? :p Playing with patch may take away that story element.
  • init -2:
  • $ persistent.patch_installed = True

• define mc1 = "Brother"
  • define mc2 = "My Son"
  • define vn1 = "Mom"
  • define vn2 = "my Mom"
  • define vn3 = "your Mom"
  • define vn4 = "our Mom"
  • define vn5 = "Mom"
  • define vn6 = "Mother"
  • define eg1 = "Dad"
  • define eg2 = "Father"
  • define eg3 = "Dad"
  • define eg4 = "your Dad"
  • define eg5 = "my father"
  • define eg6 = "my dad"
  • define eg7 = "MY FATHER"
  • define ds1 = "Sister"
  • define ds2 = "my Sister"
  • define ds3 = "My little Sister"
  • define ds4 = "girl"
  • define ds5 = "my daughter"
  • define ds6 = "sis"
  • define ol1 = "sister"
  • define ol2 = "your sister"
  • define ol3 = "Your sister"
  • define ol4 = "my sister"
  • define ol5 = "My sister"
  • define ol6 = "parents"
  • define p2 = "parent"
  • define mc1 = "Bro"

• $ kimlocker_1 = "Eh, I don't think he's THAT bad. At least you have a dad."
  • $ natalie_ptt_makeup_1 = "This again? We may be the same age, but technically I came out first. And being the older twin, it's only logical that I get first dibs on the bedroom!"
  • $ scene_analingus_1 = "Besides... she left this home long ago. It's about time it had a new occupant. Why don't you fill it's vacancy?"
  • $ scene_youngjulia_1 = "Mom? You must be confused... I don't believe I know you."
  • # Decompiled by unrpyc:

I think this is waay to detailed and specific for a "fan-made patch", so i'm assuming that it is ment to be an incest game from the start.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
  • init -2:

• define mc1 = "Brother"
  • define mc2 = "My Son"
  • define vn1 = "Mom"
  • define vn2 = "my Mom"
  • define vn4 = "our Mom"
  • define vn5 = "Mom"
  • define vn6 = "Mother"
  • define eg1 = "Dad"
  • define eg2 = "Father"
  • define eg3 = "Dad"
  • define eg6 = "my dad"
  • define ds1 = "Sister"
  • define ds4 = "girl"
  • define ds6 = "sis"
  • define ol1 = "sister"
  • define ol6 = "parents"
  • define p2 = "parent"
  • define mc1 = "Bro"

• $ natalie_ptt_makeup_1 = "This again? We may be the same age, but technically I came out first. And being the older twin, it's only logical that I get first dibs on the bedroom!"
  • $ scene_analingus_1 = "Besides... she left this home long ago. It's about time it had a new occupant. Why don't you fill it's vacancy?"
  • $ scene_youngjulia_1 = "Mom? You must be confused... I don't believe I know you."

I think this is waay to detailed for an "fan-made patch", so i'm assuming that it is ment to be an incest game from the start.
Maybe, but honestly the story is far more interesting without it then. Being a bio engineered super solider, is far better then the typical "son comes back home, and bangs all his family for some reason" again.

Reactions: hrvoje89

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well he does have mindcontrol like aka dreams of desire type of thing. but in the game the player can do allot more like taking over someone completely.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
  • init -2:

• define mc1 = "Brother"
  • define mc2 = "My Son"
  • define vn1 = "Mom"
  • define vn2 = "my Mom"
  • define vn4 = "our Mom"
  • define vn5 = "Mom"
  • define vn6 = "Mother"
  • define eg1 = "Dad"
  • define eg2 = "Father"
  • define eg3 = "Dad"
  • define eg6 = "my dad"
  • define ds1 = "Sister"
  • define ds4 = "girl"
  • define ds6 = "sis"
  • define ol1 = "sister"
  • define ol6 = "parents"
  • define p2 = "parent"
  • define mc1 = "Bro"

I think this is waay to detailed and specific for a "fan-made patch", so i'm assuming that it is ment to be an incest game from the start.
The patch is really fanmade though and as the one said above this post said the story as is, is more interesting and the reveals about that gen and who/what the three kids are exactly and their connection to Vanessa and Eugene is likely a part of that plot and possibly twist.

As far as MC is concerned though, Olivia and Daisy are his sisters and Eugene and Vanessa his parents, blood or not after those plot twists are revealed. Now there are also others with the supergen and what their relation is to the three, who knows.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i do wonder what type of powers the sisters have so far we have seen what the player can do but the sisters also able to do much more. They have not discovered what they can do yet.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i do wonder what type of powers the sisters have so far we have seen what the player can do but the sisters also able to do much more. They have not discovered what they can do yet.
Just another little wonder, did Haruka not say that taking over a power came due to prolonged contact? Suddenly he is able to switch bodies after having spend the night with the GF, hmmmmmmmmmm .......

Reactions: Dependable_223

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
The patch is really fanmade though and as the one said above this post said the story as is, is more interesting and the reveals about that gen and who/what the three kids are exactly and their connection to Vanessa and Eugene is likely a part of that plot and possibly twist.

As far as MC is concerned though, Olivia and Daisy are his sisters and Eugene and Vanessa his parents, blood or not after those plot twists are revealed. Now there are also others with the supergen and what their relation is to the three, who knows.
As i can see, the patch not changing blood relation between Vanessa and MC, he still adopted and so on. Blood relation is changed between sisters and him. They became twins. And there a lot more "family" terms mentioning, i can assume that previously MC called Vanessa "Vanessa" and not Mom and so on. So the story should be not affected. And again. This patch is WAY too specific for a fan-made. It looks more like author himself asked moderator to post it here. I saw official patches worser compared to this one, not to mention really fan made.
So MC is still constructed supersolder, by Eugene and Vanessa, its just now his sisters are his twins. Too bad thought, would be better if Vanessa was the one who carried them.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not really, it only changes how they address each other, in-game we still get the whole adoption and super-soldier thing even with the patch, but if they addressed each other like that in the original game Patreon would be annoying, also in the script there are notations that indicate what the patch does, at least that is how I understood it since it made no-sense otherwise, but I might be wrong.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Not really, it only changes how they address each other, in-game we still get the whole adoption and super-soldier thing even with the patch, but if they addressed each other like that in the original game Patreon would be annoying, also in the script there are notations that indicate what the patch does, at least that is how I understood it since it made no-sense otherwise, but I might be wrong.
That's why I dislike patreon, that's usually literally all the difference. It's so fucking stupid, either don't allow it at all or don't pretend that you care. but that's going off topic.

I'll agree that if it only effect how the call each other, then the story wouldn't/shouldn't suffer.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As i can see, the patch not changing blood relation between Vanessa and MC, he still adopted and so on. Blood relation is changed between sisters and him. They became twins. And there a lot more "family" terms mentioning, i can assume that previously MC called Vanessa "Vanessa" and not Mom and so on. So the story should be not affected. And again. This patch is WAY too specific for a fan-made. It looks more like author himself asked moderator to post it here. I saw official patches worser compared to this one, not to mention really fan made.
So MC is still constructed supersolder, by Eugene and Vanessa, its just now his sisters are his twins. Too bad thought, would be better if Vanessa was the one who carried them.
Who said she did not or that her DNA is not part of them? :p It is clear from hints dev gave some time before that Eugene and Vanessa did not tell them the whole truth.

Reactions: Real Kreten

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
screenshot0004.png
See, either my patch is not working, or its only changing how they adress each other. And again, being a family and NOT call each other Mom, Dad, Sis, etc is kinda stupid.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
WINTEX This incest patch is really a 'fan-made patch' because it's a modification of Altered Destiny's patch. Somehow it works here but it's definitely not designed for this game
init -2:
$ persistent.patch_installed = True

define mc1 = "Brother"
define mc2 = "My Son"
define vn1 = "Mom"
define vn2 = "my Mom"
define vn3 = "your Mom"
Its quite different, but as i know this is how all patches works. You bind existing variables in your script to new ones. And also i know how fucking difficult its to find all nesessary variable to change. Once i tried local RenPy var changer to change name. Trust me, its hell. So no, its not fanmade.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
init -2:
$ persistent.patch_installed = True

define mc1 = "Brother"
define mc2 = "My Son"
define vn1 = "Mom"
define vn2 = "my Mom"
define vn3 = "your Mom"
Its quite different, but as i know this is how all patches works. You bind existing variables in your script to new ones. And also i know how fucking difficult its to find all nesessary variable to change. Once i tried local RenPy var changer to change name. Trust me, its hell. So no, its not fanmade.
I mean, this patch it's based in Altered Destiny's incest patch because of this you posted previously and it's present in "Savior incest patch" code:
There are no twins in Savior (Olivia>MC>Daisy). There are no "Kim", "Natalie" and "Julia" girls, neither an "analingus scene". It works here because it's been modified but it's a copy-paste from that game's patch. So it's a fan-made patch... unless someone of the devs were so lazy to modify it from another game instead of creating it from scratch as all "official" patch are made... which I seriously doubt

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2018
Man, I was getting pretty depressed, but my mood has been high today and I absolutely must give this game a proper review. Probably should go through and give the other games I blasted through reviews, too.

I've been making saves for every single fun scene, playing through them, then loading and going for the good boy points. Not that it seems to matter at all yet.
Yeah, this game has a weird take on morality in general. Especially having played both Penlight and EveBloom lately, which seem to be a more nuanced look at the morality of mind mind control, just makes this feel thoughtless by comparison. It's also kind of odd just as a mind control game. For me anyway, mind control is usually about power dynamic and control, but in this game when the MC uses his mind control power, he seems to lose control of himself just as much as he gains it over another person. That's kind of a turn off, for me anyway.

But the girls are hot, the animations are good and like you said, you can grab the hot scene and then just roll back and get the good boy points. The dead eyes the girls get when MC takes control is also really well done. A shame they don't give basic "yes master" responses or something like that rather than just complete stone silence. Means all the dirty talk in scenes has to be done by MC, which again, is not to my preference. It's nice to hear enslaved girls do mantras or be forced to talk about how much they are enjoying themselves and being enslaved.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes