SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah, this game has a weird take on morality in general. Especially having played both Penlight and EveBloom lately, which seem to be a more nuanced look at the morality of mind mind control, just makes this feel thoughtless by comparison. It's also kind of odd just as a mind control game. For me anyway, mind control is usually about power dynamic and control, but in this game when the MC uses his mind control power, he seems to lose control of himself just as much as he gains it over another person. That's kind of a turn off, for me anyway.
Honestly, I was playing while preoccupied with other things, simply enjoying the story. I feel like I might have missed out by wholly ignoring the morality aspect to this game.

I unfortunately don't feel I have all that much to add to this conversation. I've never played other games focusing on mind control and wouldn't say I enjoy corruption games either, since I barely played an hour of Depraved Awakening before dropping it.

Reactions: TundraLupus

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I mean, this patch it's based in Altered Destiny's incest patch because of this you posted previously and it's present in "Savior incest patch" code:

There are no twins in Savior (Olivia>MC>Daisy). There are no "Kim", "Natalie" and "Julia" girls, neither an "analingus scene". It works here because it's been modified but it's a copy-paste from that game's patch. So it's a fan-made patch... unless someone of the devs were so lazy to modify it from another game instead of creating it from scratch as all "official" patch are made... which I seriously doubt
Do you know why version with actually fan-made is still doubtful? Because there is INGAME variables for how they address each other. You see, if there was no patch in mind of developer, he'd just hardcoded everything. But here we can see a lot of variables, just the hell amount of it, with different types of addressing etc. You see, typical patch, even official is like changing variable with name of the character with "Mom" or relation from "landlady" to "Mom", with creating dialogs in the way that it would make sense both ways. Here we can see that a lot of variables were made, and we can assume that 2 lines from Altered ... game was added for more "cover". Again, why it was encrypted? It was .rpyc and not .rpy, and you need RenPy installed to make .rpyc files. So yes, there is possibility that it was fan-made, but we should take into consideration too many entities , like moderator was lucky that this game has so many variables, that dialogs weren't hardcoded, that he was too lazy to delete two specific Altered ... game lines, when all others was deleted, as well as he changed how variables are overridden, that he installed RenPy only to encrypt patch and so on and so on.
You know there is such thing as Okama's razor, it is a lot easier to believe that author made it himself and just asked Moderator(not a modder(!)) to just post it here.
There is no such thing as "magically working" in programming, you NEED to do specific steps to make it work.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Do you know why version with actually fan-made is still doubtful? Because there is INGAME variables for how they address each other. You see, if there was no patch in mind of developer, he'd just hardcoded everything. But here we can see a lot of variables, just the hell amount of it, with different types of addressing etc. You see, typical patch, even official is like changing variable with name of the character with "Mom" or relation from "landlady" to "Mom", with creating dialogs in the way that it would make sense both ways. Here we can see that a lot of variables were made, and we can assume that 2 lines from Altered ... game was added for more "cover". Again, why it was encrypted? It was .rpyc and not .rpy, and you need RenPy installed to make .rpyc files. So yes, there is possibility that it was fan-made, but we should take into consideration too many entities , like moderator was lucky that this game has so many variables, that dialogs weren't hardcoded, that he was too lazy to delete two specific Altered ... game lines, when all others was deleted, as well as he changed how variables are overridden, that he installed RenPy only to encrypt patch and so on and so on.
You know there is such thing as Okama's razor, it is a lot easier to believe that author made it himself and just asked Moderator(not a modder(!)) to just post it here.
There is no such thing as "magically working" in programming, you NEED to do specific steps to make it work.
Ok I'm with you on this. It's just that those lines in the code that belong to another game made me suspect that the patch was a port of that game instead of one created from scratch, like practically all the patches we find around here. But maybe you're right and those unrelated lines are there as a "cover". It still seems strange to me but it's possible.
Anyway, fan-made or "official", patch exists and it works, at least changing how they adresses each other. Now only remains to see how the story develops to discover if the siblings were created and are only related by the supergene, or if that is also a cover (like the adoption part said at the beginning) and they really are Vanessa and Eugene's biological children with the supergene's add-on (I have this hypothesis because of a comment that Purple Fellas said in April: "The game has explanation for mc and his siblings but it's not just that")

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Does the current incest patch also work for the current version or should we wait for an update on the patch??

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Wow! o_O Today I got acquainted with the game, and I can say with confidence that it has every chance of being #1. Now this place is occupied by Depraved Awakening.
The game is well done: narration, plot, characters, graphics, and of course music. All this adds up to great fun. I really liked the technique with the diffusion of focus, and the blinking live characters against this background.
Thank you for a pleasant time and wish you good luck with this project! (y)

Does the current incest patch also work for the current version or should we wait for an update on the patch??
It works most of time.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Aristos if you havent played this game yet you should the little sister is really cute and perverted :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 762373 View attachment 762377
Well well well isn't that a cute little sister!
I am more specialized in older sisters but I never turn down a sweet younger sis if she's as loving as this one. Judging by the pics she really cares for her brother's well-being.
She doesn't seem too much of a badass for someone with that hairstyle but I guess I must not judge the book by its cover :Kappa:

• Red Heart
Reactions: KMonkeyMon

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
This game provides the possibility of a harem route?
PS And why, in any situation, a “good” choice necessarily ends the fun? wtf?

EchoCrow

Jan 16, 2018
This game has potential but it's just a slow burner atm. It's definitely one to watch and I look forward to seeing what it's gonna be like in a few months' time. For me, the best characters are definitely Daisy, Amber, Allison, and the maid but it's a shame there's not that much you can do with them.

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
when i install your mod and install also the incest patch i get an error everytime.

is there a solution for that ?

Selimhunturk

Oct 15, 2018
I did a study for the 0.3 update.
According to this;

This is a Turkish language installed pc version. You can change the language in the Preferences tab.
Mega

This is the android port with turkish language added.
Mega

About android port: The game icon is made as Purple Fellas . Turkish translation is in the preferences menu. For this reason, some changes were made in the coding. Incest patch is not added. I will next update also work on this.

Please let me know if you encounter any errors.
Can u add another link for download, thank u.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I'm apprehensive about amber the supposed girlfriend from the moment she walks into mc family house Daisy over and over trys stuff you stand up for amber over and over and she doesn't listen to you or trust what your saying like she knows mc's sister better then him she's got no loyalty she doesn't stand up for the mc not once just makes excuses about little sis when do they stop being accidents and amber go ok maybe my boyfriend is right and this is enough??
Just waiting for amber to go oh today this guy asked to talk to me in the alley when he accidentally dropped something and I got on my knees to pick it up but his dick accidentally fell out into my mouth and he couldn't get it out till he cam and I accidentally swallowed it but it's ok he's such a cute sweet guy just a little clumsy and it was an accident he didn't mean anything by it so let's forget about it!!
Amber is not girlfriend material if she wasn't a forced LI I would avoid her she doesn't listen to mc when he tries to tell her she doesn't trust that he's telling the truth and she doesn't stick up for mc and say to little sis enough is enough, no loyalty. Hopefully she becomes more loyal to mc like he was to her and doesn't dismiss what he says will see what the future holds??
That being said I do like this game and hope that things with amber get better and she starts to act like a real girlfriend and starts to listen and trust mc and stops making excuses? and I hope mc and little sis work things out I think him and he's sisters could be powerhouses if they love and trust each other and not try to sabotage each other. Sorry so long, thank you for your time. Good game

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I'm about 5 minutes in and the writing is awful, you've got dialogue that's getting put across in a serious way, like this Amber commenting on the MC saying he's hot and following it up with a "oops did I say that out loud" kinda deal, except there's no joke or anything, it's said in a completely serious way, the MC even responds with "You look cute when you blush.", also in a serious way. I'm not feeling it at all, I don't know if this an example of what to expect but if it is I might end up dropping this one.

Oh and I forgot that the intro has a kid version of the MC being like, "I'm gonna find the truth!" but he looks like he's about 6 years old, what? That's something an adult or older teenager might say but not a child.

Alright I got to the end of it and found I was skipping a lot of dialogue after briefly reading some of it, it's definitely not this game's strong suit, I will admit however you did get an audible laugh out of me when we could slap Trevor instead of punching him, the MC quite literally slaps him in the face, quite amusing, besides that though it's just, eh, you just have to switch off and go for some bad points every now and then.

Also the MC is basically Taskmaster.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.4c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well at least we saved Olivia I think most of us knew exactly that Trevor wasn't going to be who he said he was I'm surprised Olivia didn't freak out twice about Trevor and the MC following her but I guess it's just as well he did. Interesting idea with the whole body swap situation I wonder if that will come into play again and we use it to our advantage.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes