gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Super intrigued and interested to see what happens next. All the models look amazing. Wasn't expecting more advanced animations and the abilities the MC has aren't something I havent seen yet in the games I've played here. Looking forward to the updates

Reactions: Ozel

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Somehow missed this game ever being a thing till I saw it in the recommended on the front page. What an absolute gem of a game, shame I missed it until now.

Reactions: OGSage and Ozel

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Pc for me
Curious. Still working for me on linux, even if using wine to run it by the exe file. Perhaps there are some peculiarities with the new SDK in use?
OP said:
Note: This version has been rebuilt using the Ren'Py SDK by CLDꝜ due to concerns over the leaked version's detection by antivirus engines.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I downloaded the PC version 0.4c from Megaupload but still get a Virus Warning from GDATA.
I think it's a false positive, I've downloaded both the MEGA version and the Nopy version and both got flagged, even though others have said that at least the MEGA version is clean and given that others have played it without issues.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Yo I'm late to the party but had a quick geez a few pages back and there were some virus from the download links. Is it safe now from NOPY or Mega?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Yo I'm late to the party but had a quick geez a few pages back and there were some virus from the download links. Is it safe now from NOPY or Mega?
In my professional opinion, it is most likely a false positive from a custom icon in the .exe which has SIMILAR properties of said Trojan virus. I mean it is RenPy that creates the executable and it does not create a virus on it's own.

Reactions: wh1ter0se

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
So anybody has a solution ? When i click on the renpy icon .... well just nothing happen
1) Disable antivirus
2) Download the game again / unpack the previously downloaded archive
3) Try again
4) If it fails, start the task manager and see if it starts, and if the process closes, or does not start at all
5) Update MS VC++ libraries
6) Repeat

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
1) Disable antivirus
2) Download the game again / unpack the previously downloaded archive
3) Try again
4) If it fails, start the task manager and see if it starts, and if the process closes, or does not start at all
5) Update MS VC++ libraries
6) Repeat
Thanks
But doesn't work
Weird because the release before work

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes