joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
For me the problem is here:
" Note: This version has been rebuilt using the Ren'Py SDK by CLDꝜ due to concerns over the leaked version's detection by antivirus engines. "

I have download the 0.4 version in another site and the game launch

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
For me the problem is here:
" Note: This version has been rebuilt using the Ren'Py SDK by CLDꝜ due to concerns over the leaked version's detection by antivirus engines. "

I have download the 0.4 version in another site and the game launch
Please provide the link to the version you downloaded so the developer can investigate it by comparing that version with the one he released and see what is different.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Please provide the link to the version you downloaded so the developer can investigate it by comparing that version with the one he released and see what is different.
Of course

The win/linux version, i'm on pc

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
i´m at the place where your little sis seduces your girlfriend...can´t i kick her out of house if she chooses to cheat on me?! i really dislike this situation...if i have to endure this kind of humillation, then thats not for my liking...it started cool but it turns a way i dont like to be played, cause thats not my charackter...getting my girls stolen...and what? i turn into the perv whos standing behind the door with the dick in the hand and endure like the good boy i am?? maybe i´m wrong but it dont seems so...with his colleague does it work to be angry and nomore speaking... i know i cant change a thing but thats a littlt disapointing.. good luck for your VN but i think i´m out
Yeah that sounds like some sad cuck shit that.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
See? Someone gets what's up. :sneaky:
I wholeheartedly agree with that person statement, the problem it's done in a bit of a sneaky way and the sister isn't really attached to her gf, making the whole exchange feel a bit odd. I'm a big advocator for ladies loving other ladies in harem games, but when it's behind your back(before you are pursuing both of them) and it feels like the lady is trying to steal your girl, it feels very cheap. I haven't seen this style done well, due to the amount of build up it all takes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I wholeheartedly agree with that person statement, the problem it's done in a bit of a sneaky way and the sister isn't really attached to her gf, making the whole exchange feel a bit odd. I'm a big advocator for ladies loving other ladies in harem games, but when it's behind your back(before you are pursuing both of them) and it feels like the lady is trying to steal your girl, it feels very cheap. I haven't seen this style done well, due to the amount of build up it all takes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't write the story, however:

Attachment and attraction are two different things. She's not even trying to sneak, either, she was very straightforward about it. She's also rather straightforward about wanting to get with MC, too.

Also, she doesn't do it behind MC's back, she does it in front of his face.

This is also all after she shows intense interest in MC himself.

I don't see why people have some weird thing with NTR regarding Daisy. It's literally meant to be a set up for a future threesome and some other action, but whiney people want to go apeshit about it being way more than it's intended to be.

Just chill. It's all going to be alright. (y)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I don't write the story, however:

Attachment and attraction are two different things. She's not even trying to sneak, either, she was very straightforward about it. She's also rather straightforward about wanting to get with MC, too.

Also, she doesn't do it behind MC's back, she does it in front of his face.

This is also all after she shows intense interest in MC himself.

I don't see why people have some weird thing with NTR regarding Daisy. It's literally meant to be a set up for a future threesome and some other action, but whiney people want to go apeshit about it being way more than it's intended to be.

Just chill. It's all going to be alright. (y)
funny enough I never used ntr when I wrote it for a reason, and I explain my issue with it. And it's not due to the future threesome/foursome, but how a story is written in a way that makes the reader care(or not care) about the characters of the story.

Sure she doesn't do it "behind his back", but she is act like a shit who only care for herself. That's the main issue when someone playing the current state of the game, I also said I'm fully aware of the possible future. But that's not the current relationship we have, and it will be awhile before that.

So if you are looking at the current state of the game, you have a aggressive/passive mc(depending on good/bad boy) who's for the most part does't seem to have a plan to build an harem but still let someone else play with his girl. If the mc start to make some plans, that it will stop being an issue for me altogether. But until then, my feeling on how the interaction with the character could've gone will stand.

that's why I wait for a few updates after I find a game I like(I didn't play the latest one), because the slow development doesn't give me a good view of the character. Having to wait months for a 10-20 min gameplay make the story hard to follow, depending on the game of course. So any real judgment I have is sill reserved, and if I didn't like what I play or the possible future I see in this game I would't even posted in this thread in the fist place.

I don't think she needs to change, but it's just an unfortunate situation this game have due to the way all of these games release. :)

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
funny enough I never used ntr when I wrote it for a reason, and I explain my issue with it. And it's not due to the future threesome/foursome, but how a story is written in a way that makes the reader care(or not care) about the characters of the story.

Sure she doesn't do it "behind his back", but she is act like a shit who only care for herself. That's the main issue when someone playing the current state of the game, I also said I'm fully aware of the possible future. But that's not the current relationship we have, and it will be awhile before that.

So if you are looking at the current state of the game, you have a aggressive/passive mc(depending on good/bad boy) who's for the most part does't seem to have a plan to build an harem but still let someone else play with his girl. If the mc start to make some plans, that it will stop being an issue for me altogether. But until then, my feeling on how the interaction with the character could've gone will stand.

that's why I wait for a few updates after I find a game I like(I didn't play the latest one), because the slow development doesn't give me a good view of the character. Having to wait months for a 10-20 min gameplay make the story hard to follow, depending on the game of course. So any real judgment I have is sill reserved, and if I didn't like what I play or the possible future I see in this game I would't even posted in this thread in the fist place.

I don't think she needs to change, but it's just an unfortunate situation this game have due to the way all of these games release. :)
I get ya, but did you ever think about how it might impact future events? That MC might punish her for her behavior toward him and/or Amber, maybe even her behavior toward Robin? How Daisy treats people like property to be owned? Maybe MC will treat Daisy like she's property to be owned. Maybe she'll love it and do anything MC desires to be treated like that more often.

You're way too caught up in what's happening in the present as opposed to what the dev has planned for the future.

Let the dev make his game. If you don't like the direction it goes in, don't play it. Simple enough. :)

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017

if u don't like it then stop whining and play something else :WeSmart:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I get ya, but did you ever think about how it might impact future events? That MC might punish her for her behavior toward him and/or Amber, maybe even her behavior toward Robin? How Daisy treats people like property to be owned? Maybe MC will treat Daisy like she's property to be owned. Maybe she'll love it and do anything MC desires to be treated like that more often.

You're way too caught up in what's happening in the present as opposed to what the dev has planned for the future.

Let the dev make his game. If you don't like the direction it goes in, don't play it. Simple enough. :)
if u don't like it then stop whining and play something else :WeSmart:
Do you people bother to read my whole post before replying? I don't want the character to change, I like the game and I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops. But that doesn't mean I can't critique one of the characters actions.

it's like an episode of a show, you are judging the charterers based on the action they've taken now. Once the story develops I'm sure it will be great, but right now she is a little shit, and I'm saying that I don't care for her right now because of that. And like I said
I don't think she needs to change, but it's just an unfortunate situation this game have due to the way all of these games release.
And I said numerous time that I'm waiting for the story to develop to see where it will go, just because I don't like 1 character in a giant cast of character doesn't mean I'll stop playing....

I really don't get why you are acting like I'm being weird? we are having a discussion about the game in a thread about the game, I shared my opinion on how I could see a different way for the interaction with the character could've have gone. But not once did I demanded for the character to change, if anything I want to see how the dev is going to tell their story.

If you even bother to read to this point, I like the game and I'm waiting to see where it goes. But I prefer to wait for more updates before I pick it back up again, because I want to have a more content and connection to the character so I could enjoy them more.

If I don't like I game, I don't post in it's thread. I just leave it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe I played a completely different game....seducing her? Did I miss this or I just saw it completely differently? Seducing? Seriously?

She is playing with YOU (MC) as she wants you...she is toying with you...not bloody seducing Amber at all. And yes, Daisy will be suitably punished for it ;)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Seriously? People are still complaining about Daisy going after the MC's girl? Its a fucking open invitation for a threesome. :rolleyes:
Not really about the potential threesome, but the way she acts. She doesn't care about anybody but herself, but it does lead to a perfect sub path in the future which could be fun to explore. I honestly looking forward to getting down with her and her gf.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Not really about the potential threesome, but the way she acts. She doesn't care about anybody but herself, but it does lead to a perfect sub path in the future which could be fun to explore. I honestly looking forward to getting down with her and her gf.
So you are basically complaining that she acts like the MC in pretty much every adult game? Sorry, i don't see any reason to get twisted panties because of that.

giphy.gif

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes