Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Somehow I suspect that might depend on your choices or possibly both groups are not against you, they just do not know yet that their final goals align with each other. Those are things I guess only the dev a few posts above us knows for sure.
All I can say is we'll see how it all plays out.

Jay Eric

Jan 25, 2020
I've downloaded the game but I just can't open it. I've tried to reinstall many time but still nothing happen after the run command. Any ideas guys?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I've downloaded the game but I just can't open it. I've tried to reinstall many time but still nothing happen after the run command. Any ideas guys?
It depends. If windows delete the save from C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and delete the game folder, extract into a new folder and try again without mod / patch. If still don't work, Disable AV. Check eventvwr to see if an error was raised.

Also check Savior-0.4c-pc\log.txt for errors. Reboot PC.

If Mac or Android, no clue.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Hmm, took a minute to hit it's stride, but I'm glad I stayed with it. Definitely picked up after a while.

Allison and Olivia seem to be the best girls currently. I'm still feeling out Daisy. She seems cool so far, but I'm waiting to see what makes her tick. Vanessa hasn't done much of anything yet. Amber is...Amber. She has some interesting traits and I like that the character actually basically begins with a girlfriend in this sort of game. It's an interesting change of pace. That being said, she's not as interesting as the others at the moment.

Story is fine so far. As I said, it got better as everything finally kicked off. Has the potential to get great as things start to weave together.

Renders are great. Very Dreams of Desire like (which I noticed was referenced too, lol).

So far, so good. Color me fap-trested.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yea all the girls in this game really stand out on their own, i like every single one of them although my favorites are Daisy, Vanessa and Maeve. The maid was actually the biggest surprise i did not think i would like a random maid as much as the main cast, but man i gotta say that raven hair, black lipstick and blue eyes legit blew me away, what a beauty. Oh and her freckles, i think she alone dispelled the myth that freckles can look cute on redheads alone.
Devs often fail to make scenes that aren't blowjobs, sex, anal, etc... sexy, but when you can make a simple act of kissing look sexy i think you showed the game is in the right hands.

cheesiepoofs

Mar 10, 2018
mac version is broken but you can launch it using the renpy sdk launcher off their website and then copying the game file into a project folder to launch it. you can also repack a working application if you like

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Criticism? Most of the stuff that happens is complaining of people who see NTR lurking around every corner and not criticism. :rolleyes:
Nah, it's criticism, fair criticism at that. Yall are just simping for some reason I can't even fathom lmao. They weren't even saying that anything should be changed or shitting on the developer. They were just respectfully sharing their thoughts on a part of the game. :rolleyes:

John Podi

Jun 9, 2017
Regarding the Incest Patch:
So the tags in the Incest Patch actually are correct. The problem is that up until now PFs have not been tagging the script properly for the patch to actually take hold of certain instances. So especially with Vanessa and Eugene, sometimes their names would be hard written into the code, instead of a tag. I did a replay tonight and fixed all the instances where that happened.

The script doesn't affect people who don't want the patch either as the IPatch simply causes the tags to translate differently.
If you don't have it, the names come out like they should.

I also made sure to use the correct usages like "your mom" or "your dad" when choosing the tags.

Unzip this folder, and replace these files in the /game folder. Then use the current Incest Patch as normal. Everything will be fixed.

Edit:
I've noticed this post has been added to the OP, for the future, this post was made during v0.4 so if this updates before I have a chance to look at it, DO NOT overwrite Script 2 in future versions, it will remove any future content. I will try to update it as we go.

Every time I install this in .4, it causes exception errors.

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes