MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah this kind of frustrated me as well. I had no choice in this matter. She is forced on you no matter what.

I mean, I am still in a relationship with Amber right? The MC invites her to his home with his family and dinner and lets her stay there. You don't do that with a random fling. So if the MC is with Amber, why doesn't he seem like it? No thoughts or anything about it at all? No regret or hesitation for cheating on Amber?

This is why I hate when stuff is forced on you. Here I am trying to play the good guy path, and I am forced to cheat on my girlfriend and sleep with my sister. I mean, come on, seriously?
Yeah, I don't really like being forced to fuck characters whenever the developer wants the MC to do it... In this game I just shrug and deal with it (I don't know why it doesn't bother me as much as it does normally) but I can understand why it would upset people. I would love it if the player could make actual decisions that matter but it's not possible. You can't even really stay mad at Alison, instead you are given a choice of forgiving her immediately or delaying the inevitable forgiveness...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah this kind of frustrated me as well. I had no choice in this matter. She is forced on you no matter what.

I mean, I am still in a relationship with Amber right? The MC invites her to his home with his family and dinner and lets her stay there. You don't do that with a random fling. So if the MC is with Amber, why doesn't he seem like it? No thoughts or anything about it at all? No regret or hesitation for cheating on Amber?

This is why I hate when stuff is forced on you. Here I am trying to play the good guy path, and I am forced to cheat on my girlfriend and sleep with my sister. I mean, come on, seriously?
Well the weird thing is more taking Amber home with him, she needs to be there for the story at that moment I guess and sex scene, but I did not tended to bring women home that I had one time fling with or consider myself to be in a long term relation with them normally. Sometimes devs need things for their game though and it is their story. So I can forgive them both for bringing Amber over and him having sex with Daisy. :p

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
My saves played just fine, no issues. I have to say that this is shaping up to be one of my favorites. I sincerely hope you keep up the great work.

Reactions: Nixo

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Savior [v0.5a] Purple Fellas

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 165 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 148 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed quality bellow
Unfortunately, this is not working- mega app has the same limit for download as a registered user on the browser

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Savior [v0.5a] with Walkthrough Mod
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Thanks purple fellas for another nice update to your game.
After the final scene with Maeve in the previous finale, even this time the good boy was endowed with better content. So, the card is turning.
After a significant development with Liv within the previous data, we have seen significant progress with the remaining family members this time. You can see that the road to hearts (or to bed) to each of them leads differently. Nice and caring Liv; Classy and stylish Vanessa and Daring mischief Daisy.
When we witnessed our naughty sis to been hypnotized, I thought how much it would speed up the development of the relationship with her. Behold and here we are, Lannisters paid their bills with steam and hot sex.

For those who don't like mandatory sex with Daisy, I have one notification :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The functioning of MC abilities is associated with sexual arousal. He'll probably need both sisters to win. I therefore expect that the relationship with Liv and Daisy will be mandatory because the story.

Finally, secrecy if you think that all games you review are worthy of 1 or 2 stars, then problem is probably in you, not in games.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Incest patch for the latest version. It should work properly.
Hmmm, it doesn't download for me, just opens in a new tab with gibberish that looks nothing like the original patch.

I also looked at the bugfix patch, but that had an edit on it dated today, so probably best not to download that one yet either.

I'll wait a bit until there is another patch update, but thanks for the work for our kinks!

Reactions: pantene

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hmmm, it doesn't download for me, just opens in a new tab with gibberish that looks nothing like the original patch.

I also looked at the bugfix patch, but that had an edit on it dated today, so probably best not to download that one yet either.

I'll wait a bit until there is another patch update, but thanks for the work for our kinks!
Right click, save as.....

Reactions: Darthjake

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Hey guys. I just want to start by saying thank you for your patience. As you already know, 2020 wasn't an easy year for us, especially for my partner. But, you should know that we are working on this game every day as hard as we can and we always read your comments and suggestions so please, don't hesitate and keep on telling us what you liked and disliked about Savior.

Another topic is a proofreader. We are aware of the lack of English in the game and we are currently looking for a proofreader. In fact, someone already started to help us and as soon as he finishes, we will publish 0.5b with new scripts. I'm sure this comment would need some proofread as well but as long as you guys get me, I think it will be fine :D

As always, thank you so much for taking our game seriously and showing this much interest. Huge love from your Purple Fellas:giggle:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time I tried this game today and I must say it has an interesting story concept behind it.
Look forward to the future of this and more content with daisy (wasn't keen on her at first) but hoping that we can in time make her strictly dickly, Probably not going to happen but one can hope ;)
Keep up the great work Purple Fellas

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Great job whit Daisy Purple Fellas! From the first impressions of her to now.. now I really like her! :)
Still dont have a reason to forgive Allison though.. I'm the only one who thinks like this? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nixo
Aug 3, 2018
hi guys ... i read your previous posts ... i saw that some had problems with the old save files ... are these problems fixed? can someone help me or do I have restart from the beginning?

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes