LaadoHead

Oct 5, 2020
Incest patch for the latest version. It should work properly.
I am having a problem with the patch so I was just hoping if you had some solutions to solve it.
I am unable to open the file after download, it just say "the file is either unknown or damaged". Thanks :)

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Damn. After that scene with Daisy and that stranger whore, I start to dislike this shit..
Now we can only expect a scene where Daisy does something bad MC and the rest of the family on this whore's orders.:rolleyes:
Well... the MC did get rid of the ear piece so that's no longer an issue and besides Daisy did tell him she was being control and that she made her do what she did so It wasn't her fault blame the whore that controlled her.

Last edited:

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
Not a bad update still on the fence about Allison and daisy thing but hey opinions change. All I know is I’m enjoying the mc evil route :devilish::sneaky:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Enjoyed the update. Things really picked up. I can see people not enjoying some of the forced relations/lack of choice at points, but that isn't really anything new with this particular title. I think most will still enjoy it.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The functioning of MC abilities is associated with sexual arousal. He'll probably need both sisters to win. I therefore expect that the relationship with Liv and Daisy will be mandatory because the story.
The powers of the MC have an influence/connection on the resentments and the sexual arousal, that does not mean that all his powers are linked only to that, we can very well see it with the Mind control and the power of steal the abilities of others.
But that's just how most harem games are.

Threesomes, foursomes and more are a big parts of most harems as most people wants to see a man covered with women who wants to please him. Yes it does include some lesbianism, but that's just a side effect of all of it. At best you could ask to "skip" it, but if the scenes has important to the story(seeing as in this game she is in a relationship with Robin) you might miss story beats, but that's the dev's story at the end of the day

And I said it before and I'll say it again, devs makes the story they want to make. So if a game doesn't have the content you want, you shouldn't force it to change, you should look for game that does. I don't ask a game where lesbianism is not a thing to add it and I don't expect the dev to change the game to fit my testes.

And if it bothers me that much I just leave the game, I haven't paid for it and I don't lose anything by dropping it(there are plenty of games out there).
You answered correctly. :unsure:
There's also a party of people who don't like harems, but that's not the problem. The problem is to impose, at no time, I saw a mention of this. The Dev didn't clarify anything about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Awesome story, the MC feels like Professor X meets horny Bruce Wayne
Implying a lot about Professor X's lack of character with this. Reminder this is X-Men #3 at which time Jean Grey was a teenager.
Prof X_Xmen no4.jpg

and if you go, oh well that's the 60's Xmen (original run) ....It was revisited again in X Men Volume 2 #53
Prof X Onslaught.jpg

Now he may not be as foward as ...But he's no saint either.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
You answered correctly. :unsure:
There's also a party of people who don't like harems, but that's not the problem. The problem is to impose, at no time, I saw a mention of this. The Dev didn't clarify anything about it.
That's fair, seeing as you can't really avoid any of them the harem tag is a most on this game. Hell, even if you don't end up in a harem for some reason, with the content that is in the game right now the tag is still a most.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
This is the greatest post of all time on F95. Just f'n awesome.

Implying a lot about Professor X's lack of character with this. Reminder this is X-Men #3 at which time Jean Grey was a teenager.
View attachment 993873

and if you go, oh well that's the 60's Xmen (original run) ....It was revisited again in X Men Volume 2 #53
View attachment 993878

Now he may not be as foward as ...But he's no saint either.

Jan 7, 2019
But that's just how most harem games are.

Threesomes, foursomes and more are a big parts of most harems as most people wants to see a man covered with women who wants to please him. Yes it does include some lesbianism, but that's just a side effect of all of it. At best you could ask to "skip" it, but if the scenes has important to the story(seeing as in this game she is in a relationship with Robin) you might miss story beats, but that's the dev's story at the end of the day

And I said it before and I'll say it again, devs makes the story they want to make. So if a game doesn't have the content you want, you shouldn't force it to change, you should look for game that does. I don't ask a game where lesbianism is not a thing to add it and I don't expect the dev to change the game to fit my testes.

And if it bothers me that much I just leave the game, I haven't paid for it and I don't lose anything by dropping it(there are plenty of games out there).
problem with your theory is that's a harem game this isn't a harem game. Players should get choices when and where they start a relationship Like with Amber you choose to start that and even then she tells you her ex boyfriend cheats on her and she punches him so then you go and cheat on her really shitty writing on that one. i was so liking this game too but with forced sex with no choices to stop it its not my kind of game anymore and yet it's tag as a VN which is choices not KN where you follow the dev on his Story.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes