hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Hmmm. Finally made some time to play through this update. Pretty nicely done all in all. I will say that I already know I'll eventually have to go back and make some changes to get different endings and what not.

I see that a lot of folks are irritated that you don't have a choice with Daisy. I would probably be in the same boat if I wasn't pursuing her.

Vanessa is my second choice out of the ladies so far with Allison coming in third. Maybe if Allison had green eyes....

Olivia, Maeve, and Robin will probably simply be routes I play through at some point in the future to see where all paths lead. Amber offers very little interest to me so is probably in the same boat with them.

Now, Samantha is still interesting to me. Have to see if she has a redemption arc later. I certainly hope so. Being the dog I am, I would also like a possible fling with Haruka. At least a one time bang or a threesome with Allison...

As always, the renders are fantastic. The story remains interesting. I'm looking forward to the unraveling of more of the mysteries and the hook ups mentioned above.

• Wow
Reactions: JanisL

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
problem with your theory is that's a harem game this isn't a harem game. Players should get choices when and where they start a relationship Like with Amber you choose to start that and even then she tells you her ex boyfriend cheats on her and she punches him so then you go and cheat on her really shitty writing on that one. i was so liking this game too but with forced sex with no choices to stop it its not my kind of game anymore and yet it's tag as a VN which is choices not KN where you follow the dev on his Story.
Not having the harem tag, is a problem. But this is not really a KN, you have an evil path and a good path both with different content and reactions. But at the end of the day, it's still the dev ways of telling their story(whichever they plan to do that), and arguing that point is moot. But I'll agree, that the games doesn't offer much of choices outside of binary ones.

Fixing the tags is a most or the dev could clarify their stance on this issue would certainly help with those and the clear the confusion about it.

I'm not trying to justify the characters actions, and the mc is kinda shitty when it comes to that issue. You could say it's partially due to his new awoken powers, but that's not the most satisfy answer to the problem at the moment.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So after that scene Daisy and teleporter bitch there is only one outcome and that involves a lotta murder...a whole lot.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Not sure which I like More Good or Bad?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm just happy we got some Scenes with Daisy. Bratty Little Sisters are my fav; Most are just Tsunderes. Daisy takes it too far, but at least she feels bad about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
interesting game,the walkthrough best and nice .. but too many cumshots... 3 cumshots scenes 2 creampie scenes... hurm....why too many cumshots scenes please add more creampie scenes.. not cumshots scenes.. tags creampie but cumshot scenes more than creampie....

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
interesting game,the walkthrough best and nice .. but too many cumshots... 3 cumshots scenes 2 creampie scenes... hurm....why too many cumshots scenes please add more creampie scenes.. not cumshots scenes.. tags creampie but cumshot scenes more than creampie....
that true bro hurm... great game but hurm... follow the walkthrough but still cumshot scenes(3) creampie (2) hurm please do not add cumshots scenes again in next update... just add creampie scenes...

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Hmmmm ... I don't know how I felt about this game ... there are some questionable "choices" when talking to girls ... for example ... when I have the option of praising the dress from Olivia I chose not to praise ... time later during dinner I praised her and game shows as if I had praised her before ... like WTF?

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
I really don't know why people are hating on Daisy It's almost as bad as seeing a NTR tag lol.
It's pretty normal, most people don't like a troubled personality as she had in the "past", this and she hitting and harassing Amber, being stubborn and annoying as fuck, left a mark in most people about how feeling towards her(me including). Everyone has favorite characters who wanted to be focused on in this update, then it ends up being mostly about Daisy, and basically all the previous choices we made to "ignore" her didn't mean anything, so it's normal for this negative feedback about her.

I was expecting some Maeve and Alison content(even Olivia seeing how the previous update ended), but I really like the way of "redemption" and development about her, it was necessary, as long as in the future we can say no to her and she doesn't go back to the shit and harassing personality that she had, I'm more than ok.

After the future updates comes out and other characters are being focused and developed, all this hate that Daisy has will probably vanish.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
It's pretty normal, most people don't like a troubled personality as she had in the "past", this and she hitting and harassing Amber, being stubborn and annoying as fuck, left a mark in most people about how feeling towards her(me including). Everyone has favorite characters who wanted to be focused on in this update, then it ends up being mostly about Daisy, and basically all the previous choices we made to "ignore" her didn't mean anything, so it's normal for this negative feedback about her.

I was expecting some Maeve and Alison content(even Olivia seeing how the previous update ended), but I really like the way of "redemption" and development about her, it was necessary, as long as in the future we can say no to her and she doesn't go back to the shit and harassing personality that she had, I'm more than ok.

After the future updates comes out and other characters are being focused and developed, all this hate that Daisy has will probably vanish.
Ah, I see now well who knows maybe she might change in the near future and yes I was also expecting some Maeve and Alison as well maybe in the next update.

Reactions: lassoluh

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Not sure which I like More Good or Bad?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm just happy we got some Scenes with Daisy. Bratty Little Sisters are my fav; Most are just Tsunderes. Daisy takes it too far, but at least she feels bad about it.
One of the girls that will fall in love with the MC even though she is a brat, but she's willing to change as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
Well that explains it try playing the good route and you will see Daisy is not a bad person.
Lol don’t get me wrong I don’t dislike her per say I know she has her flaws there’s just little things that make me iffy about her but since I like harem I expect my opinion to eventually change :sneaky: and yeah I have both paths but focusing more on evil

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Lol don’t get me wrong I don’t dislike her per say I know she has her flaws there’s just little things that make me iffy about her but since I like harem I expect my opinion to eventually change :sneaky: and yeah I have both paths but focusing more on evil
Ah, I see lol satan would be giving you two thumbs up.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Crusher56
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes