Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
You can right click and choose "save link as" this will work.....however the patch doesn't work, so no point downloading till there's a fix. :cry: :D
Doesn't it? I used the patch and saw a lot of sis/bro/mom in the dialogue. There was the occasional case of the MC calling his mom by her name but beyond that (and some other minor stuff) it seemed to have worked just fine. What's the MC's relation to them without the patch?

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
So far game is good BUT, there are a couple of things...

1) When MC talking to a character and move them out of position to the front removes the realism of the game. Leave the characters where they are. So, if a character is sitting at the table having a meal and chatting, don't zoom them to a standing position to continue the conversation, leave them seated.
2) 'Saviour' is not spelt 'Savior' unless that's a purposeful mistake. A little annoyance.

Other than that keep up the good work!

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Played the recent update an i definately enjoyed it. Not sure why everyone seems to dislike the Daisy, yes she has some flaws but nothing that major. I do agree that a choice to sleep with her her or not would probably be good, but some are coming off like she is evil incarnate or some. Much of the same goes for Allison, like seriously she was just doing her job, and sometimes that requires actions that are uncomfortable, but does not make her evil.

Still i get that if some folks are not into those particular characters feeling a bit offput by the lack of choice regarding Daisy. Daisy and Allison are my favorite characters so i am probably a bit biased myself. I am personally not a huge fan of Vanessa (never been a fan of MILF characters) Robin seems alright and honestly i just have not interacted with Olivia enough to really form much of an opinion on her

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
It's pretty normal, most people don't like a troubled personality as she had in the "past", this and she hitting and harassing Amber, being stubborn and annoying as fuck, left a mark in most people about how feeling towards her(me including). Everyone has favorite characters who wanted to be focused on in this update, then it ends up being mostly about Daisy, and basically all the previous choices we made to "ignore" her didn't mean anything, so it's normal for this negative feedback about her.

I was expecting some Maeve and Alison content(even Olivia seeing how the previous update ended), but I really like the way of "redemption" and development about her, it was necessary, as long as in the future we can say no to her and she doesn't go back to the shit and harassing personality that she had, I'm more than ok.

After the future updates comes out and other characters are being focused and developed, all this hate that Daisy has will probably vanish.
The thing is i did not really find her that bad really, definately far less annoying than others in these. Yes she had a few rough spots (notably the amber stuff, even though i dont really care about amber that much) but ultimately i felt it added depth to the character. I would like to see the next update focus on Olivia or Allison though. right now i would probably rank the characters in the following order
1. Daisy
2. Allison
3. Olivia
4. Robin
5. Amber
6. Vanessa
7. Maeve
Edit: Also hopefully we dont have to wait as long for an update. I actually had to replay the entire cause i totally forgot what the fuck it was about lol

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
I wonder who this stranger woman who kidnapped Daisy is. MC says he thinks he knows her. :unsure:
I'm 100% sure that the mysterious woman is Amber from another timeline perhaps. When Daisy was kidnapped she saw the woman and said "I thought you were" and probably was meant to be "I thought you were already gone, why you are here." something like that, idk

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm 100% sure that the mysterious woman is Amber from another timeline perhaps. When Daisy was kidnapped she saw the woman and said "I thought you were" and probably was meant to be "I thought you were out, why you are here." something like that, idk
Maybe we'll find out exactly in the next update. :unsure:

Hopefully in the next update.:sneaky:
Yes. :D

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Doesn't it? I used the patch and saw a lot of sis/bro/mom in the dialogue. There was the occasional case of the MC calling his mom by her name but beyond that (and some other minor stuff) it seemed to have worked just fine. What's the MC's relation to them without the patch?
Strange, I tried the patch on my previous save aswell as a new save, and MC just calls his mom "Vanessa" and his dad "Eugene" his sisters also say "vanessa" and "Eugene" instead of mom and dad.:unsure::LOL:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I'm 100% sure that the mysterious woman is Amber from another timeline perhaps. When Daisy was kidnapped she saw the woman and said "I thought you were" and probably was meant to be "I thought you were already gone, why you are here." something like that, idk
My lord if that turns out to be true that's going to be one hell of a surprise.

• Wow
Reactions: lassoluh

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just played this one from the start again (since saves did not work for me) and enjoyed the update v0.5a up until the pool event with Daisy/Robin, oh boy did things went down hill from there (for me at least). :WaitWhat: Now i understand that it is part of the story and she was under somekind of hypnosis but still it would be nice to have had a choice there... so besides that this was a cool update.

Since i "mostly" play these kind of VNGs for the story i care enough to mod the game myself so i could enjoy it even more (i find myself modding more and more VNGs lol). To be exact for this VNG i added choices where i think they should have been (makes the game better imo) but that it still keeps the integrity of the story i hope. Now i could share this mod that is for personal use ofc but not sure if i can just post it here or i need to create a mod thread?

:alien: Theory time: I think i know who that woman is that kidnapped Daisy... i think its Maeve doppelganger. :alien:

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Strange, I tried the patch on my previous save aswell as a new save, and MC just calls his mom "Vanessa" and his dad "Eugene" his sisters also say "vanessa" and "Eugene" instead of mom and dad.:unsure::LOL:
Have you made sure to remove the number and underscore, and put it in the correct folder? I assume you know this, but I can't think of anything else that could be a problem.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Have you made sure to remove the number and underscore, and put it in the correct folder? I assume you know this, but I can't think of anything else that could be a problem.
Sorted it, decompiled the patch.rpyc to get the patch.rpy file and the 1st line was "init -999:" changed this to "init +999:" and bosh...sorted. :LOL:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
That forced daisy sex scene is sure gonna piss a lot of people off since it basically ignores every choice we makes up till now. Nothing players hate more than fake choices that are completely ignored. Add to that how she sometimes acts like she was used by dev for NTR scenes...amber scenes. Personally i wanted to be good to her not as a lover but close friend.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Much of the same goes for Allison, like seriously she was just doing her job, and sometimes that requires actions that are uncomfortable, but does not make her evil.
I agree with you about Allison, yeah she lied to him and omitted everything about her and her situation, I hated that, but I understand why. I am too soft-hearted when it comes to sincerely apologizes and truly regrets(Only for few things tho, cheating and betrayal are some examples out of the list). When I saw that she truly regret and wanted to make up for him I decided to give her another chance.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
My only problem with the game is the grammar/ broken English, sometimes it just kills it for me. but the update was pretty good so far

possum1

May 17, 2018
that control freak shirt design olivia has looks pretty cool. i wouldnt mind having a male version one irl :cool:

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes