Sep 3, 2020
Dev is a sociopath, MC's sister got attacked and instead of getting immediate help from mom or Haruka after saving her, he fucks her and leaves her alone in her room, and all this on a "good" path.
are hero ladies and gentlemen

well you know what they say

nothing turns a woman on like

almost getting killed

what you've never heard of

trying to throw your wife out of

an open window to get her in the mood

oh yeah that's right because that's goddamn insane

and start of the game he acts like a grown ass man that is also a police officer

then later on in the game he acts like a goddamn horny teenager that has never seen a vagina

be for

Sep 3, 2020
If it's supposed to be only a harem, there's a really big communication error, if it is, I'm out.
even if it has a

harem in it dat still doesn't make any sense

I mean if the harem supposed to be unavoidable why even bother giving us the option to kiss somebody or not to kiss somebody

to hug somebody goodbye or to tell somebody goodbye

and the option to tell somebody that they're beautiful or not

please don't misunderstand me

I don't mean any disrespect to harem games or people who like to play it if

harem games makes you happy I'm happy

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
even if it has a

harem in it dat still doesn't make any sense

I mean if the harem supposed to be unavoidable why even bother giving us the option to kiss somebody or not to kiss somebody

to hug somebody goodbye or to tell somebody goodbye

and the option to tell somebody that they're beautiful or not

please don't misunderstand me

I don't mean any disrespect to harem games or people who like to play it if

harem games makes you happy I'm happy
I mean, that's why they asked few pages back what the thread was thinking about the forced Daisy scene.

The game has all the making of an "boy comes back home" game, but at the same time the devs don't say anything about whether it is or isn't harem or even planned.

If it isn't planned, that's fine but then those scenes feel very odd to the overall story of the characters. Seeing as how the mc is dating someone but seemingly forgot about her.

If it's supposed to be a harem, then it's still weird that you are giving the choice to gain/lose points with character but it has no effect.

I might not mind it, but it's still send mixed singles to everybody who tries to go for solo routes.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well while training mc is fighting with Allison how to finish the training. It doesnt seem to finish and go on forever.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just want to say, gods do I love Vanessa and Liv, from gorgeous fucking character design to their endearing as hell personalities. <3

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
What do you guys think of Allison?

I even liked Allison at first.. But when I found out that her main job was to spy on MC, I changed my mind about her.
I don't even know if the friendship between her and MC was sincere or if it's just a job. I find it hard to trust her now.
Want to just work professionally with her. She even mentioned she would've taken him down if necessary while they were cops. So I feel there was no true friendship just her doing her job.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Updated for version 0.5a

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
Any way to edit Good/Evil points?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Via the ren'py shift+O after having changed the 00console.rpy 'config.console' to = True
Here's some values you can tweak:
mc_evil
mc_good
olivia_rlt
haruka_rlt
daisy_rlt
vanessa_rlt

this is as of version 0.3 so the variables may have changed since then.
Use the renpy save editor. works great

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Finished 5.0 update.
I FUCKING LOVED IT!

Seriously, I don't get why people are complaining about "forced" Daisey...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuck me, girl is gorgeous and the story wraps up everything super well about her feelings.
I thought the heart to heart on the roof about everything really does a great job of showing you how she really feels.
Sure she was a brat, but she's just a Blue haired Tsundere! She can't just talk about her feelings.
In essences, the mind control by the other world was actually a good thing, forced her to actually talk about her feelings!
I personally love this girl. I can't see why people would want to avoid her, plus having her in the harem seems like it will be super important to the story going forward, remember how the MC absorbs super powers due to close physical contact? Yeeeeah.

I love Daisy, cant wait to slowly corrupt Robin with her.

Overall, fuckin great job with Vanessa and Daisy this update guys, (Allison too, love her) I cannot wait for 6.0!

Last edited:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I have the same problem. When loading the last 0.4 save the game crashes. I have not seen any info that 0.5 is not compatible with 0.4 save files. Have i overlooked the info?
Some people seemingly had no save compatibility issues with this update, but many in this thread did, including myself. I ended up having to start over and skip through up until the new content. It honestly only took a few minutes.

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes