El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Greetings to all. Does the patch change anything, or does MC remain adopted and only his appeal to the characters changes, and the story of his appearance in the family does not change?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Greetings to all. Does the patch change anything, or does MC remain adopted and only his appeal to the characters changes, and the story of his appearance in the family does not change?
The patch does not introduce blood relations, but a more cordial tone instead. Making for a bonded family by having the characters refer to one another by relational terms instead of only by name. Either accept it for what it is, gloss over the three lines on the bar date with Amber, or delete them from the script (lines 1196, 1202, and 1203 of script.rpy). Have fun!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
How to install this
Simply drop it inside the game's game directory. It's a compiled Ren'Py script file. If you're curious about what's inside use to decompile it.

Reactions: Sysonphi

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
In other words, it turns out to be just a role-playing game, no incest? MC still admits that he is adopted, but he begins to address the characters as relatives? this is 1196 line - "It was, at first, but after high school I was used to it. All I want is to find the truth about what happened to him."?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
In other words, it turns out to be just a role-playing game, no incest? MC still admits that he is adopted, but he begins to address the characters as relatives? this is 1196 line - "It was, at first, but after high school I was used to it. All I want is to find the truth about what happened to him."?
Yes. Spoiler for the Story: I think he and his 2 "sisters" are genetical made or something like that, I don't remember if they said specifically said adopted.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Well, the broader definition does include structures like stepfamilies, clans, and the like, but if you define it to just be sexual activity between blood relatives then there's no incest here. And the line numbers only worked for v0.6 but basically are the ones just before the one you quoted:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, what Bob69_ said.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Yes. Spoiler for the Story: I think he and his 2 "sisters" are genetical made or something like that, I don't remember if they said specifically said adopted.
He tells Amber that he is adopted when they are drinking at a nightclub. This happens at the very beginning.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Well, the broader definition does include structures like stepfamilies, clans, and the like, but if you define it to just be sexual activity between blood relatives then there's no incest here. And the line numbers only worked for v0.6 but basically are the ones just before the one you quoted:
Also, what Bob69_ said.
In my understanding, incest is copulation between blood relatives, and if MC is adopted even with a patch, then I do not understand at all which of this can be incest.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
He tells Amber that he is adopted when they are drinking at a nightclub. This happens at the very beginning.
Yeah but I think that is, because at that point he doesn't know better and his mom and dad just told them they are adopted.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It's still not incest:)
I wasn't arguing that. I was just trying to clarify the "adoption" status.
I think when the main story will be finished or al least way more expanded, modders can mod the lines so it will be actual incest.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shinrabe76

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I wasn't arguing that. I was just trying to clarify the "adoption" status.
I think when the main story will be finished or al least way more expanded, modders can mod the lines so it will be actual incest.
Oh, we're not arguing. I just looked here to clarify the information about the patch and the "incest" tag. Do you think that there will be a serious turn in the narrative and now it is impossible to cut out phrases about
?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh, we're not arguing. I just looked here to clarify the information about the patch and the "incest" tag. Do you think that there will be a serious turn in the narrative and now it is impossible to cut out phrases about
?
It is never impossible to cut it out, it just would be much work to change all the lines. The more I think about the adoption thing. It probably makes more sense then the generically modified from the start part, because of the parallel universe, but then again not. The parallel universe Daisy and Olivia are the biological kids of your "alt-step-mom", so why wouldn't the be in the main world. In the main world all 3 of you were modified but how and when is probably the big question, when the main story is further with that we probably can think of ways to mod real incest into it. I think I don't remember all quite well. Maybe with the next version I will re-play it again.

Btw. The inline spoiler is [I SPOILER] and [/I SPOILER]. Without the spaces.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
It is never impossible to cut it out, it just would be much work to change all the lines. The more I think about the adoption thing. It probably makes more sense then the generically modified from the start part, because of the parallel universe, but then again not. The parallel universe Daisy and Olivia are the biological kids of your "alt-step-mom", so why wouldn't the be in the main world. In the main world all 3 of you were modified but how and when is probably the big question, when the main story is further with that we probably can think of ways to mod real incest into it. I think I don't remember all quite well. Maybe with the next version I will re-play it again.

Btw. The inline spoiler is [I SPOILER] and [/I SPOILER]. Without the spaces.
I didn't go that far this time. Last time, I stopped at about version 0.5. Now I started anew and stopped at the moment of recognition of MC to clarify the moment with the patch. And now I don't know whether to go further or not, because there is a tag, but there is no content for it. It's confusing. It's not that I'm a supporter of incest, although I don't mind, there's something in it, I just always carefully monitor the tags and their content. And thank you for the information.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I didn't go that far this time. Last time, I stopped at about version 0.5. Now I started anew and stopped at the moment of recognition of MC to clarify the moment with the patch. And now I don't know whether to go further or not, because there is a tag, but there is no content for it. It's confusing. It's not that I'm a supporter of incest, although I don't mind, there's something in it, I just always carefully monitor the tags and their content. And thank you for the information.
Yeah. I don't really care for incest like many people on this site. So it didn't bothered me, this time playing I didn't even downloaded the patch, will see next time.
I think it's worth to play even without "real-incest" or the patch itself, the story is pretty unique and the (if you haven't played 0.6 and don't want to be spoiled you shouldn't click the spoiler) alternate universe stuff is pretty cool in how the same chars from "your" universe have an entirely different personality and how their world is going.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Okay worrying about the Incest problem, Or the adoption of the three of them. What if Dr. Eugene Donovon was the first one that traveled between the parallel Universe's. When he did he found the 3 living alone and brought them to his universe. I don't see in the story of where they were adopted from. and Vanessa cant tell him the truth she is hiding something still. they could still be related. just not to Vanessa

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Post from 13. SEPT. 2021

1a.png
Version 0.8 Final Progress Report!

Hey guys. We are here with the final progress report for version 0.8. Almost all the renders are done and the rest of the few scenes are ready to render. We are planning to start working on the animations tomorrow. As for the script; the evil route part is completed and the good route part is %80 ready. From the looks of things, the beta release will probably be ready next 10-12 days but we are doing our best to publish it even sooner.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes