Sep 3, 2020
According to the code, to be able to select "Control Yourself", you need 4 or more Daisy relationship points and 2 or more MC good points.
I want to stop Daisy's unwanted advances not to control myself I have seven good points zero bad points

and if you look at the picture you can see exactly how much points I have with every character

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
I want to stop Daisy's unwanted advances not to control myself I have seven good points zero bad points

and if you look at the picture you can see exactly how much points I have with every character
Are you talking about stopping daisy scene before it even starts? If that's the case, you can easily do that after the last changes we made.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Are you talking about stopping daisy scene before it even starts? If that's the case, you can easily do that after the last changes we made.
I have the same problem he does. I have no option to reject Daisy's advances when at the pool, she jacks the MC off in the pool with no way to stop it and then blows the MC later, I can give you my save to see if it helps.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I have the same problem he does. I have no option to reject Daisy's advances when at the pool, she jacks the MC off in the pool with no way to stop it and then blows the MC later, I can give you my save to see if it helps.
I used your save file and got the option to decline the blowjob scene. You can't skip the handjob in the pool because that is a story scene; Daisy's brainwashed and she's messing with the MC. Not sure what to tell you.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I used your save file and got the option to decline the blowjob scene. You can't skip the handjob in the pool because that is a story scene; Daisy's brainwashed and she's messing with the MC. Not sure what to tell you.
The dev said all Daisy's scenes are optional so I assumed that was as well. I don't get the option to decline the blowjob it goes to this with no option to stop it earlier.
screenshot0001.png

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
After playing the update I'm curious to know why Purple Fellas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I find it kinda odd... The way they put it it felt (to me) to just put a chek in the futa tag. Other games say "this is the intended way, but you can chose" or something like that, here is just... whatever is your kink.
I dont mind futa characters, but this feels... not grong, but awkward? the "I'm girl but with male genetalia..." :WaitWhat:

Beside that, nice update. Looking forward for more :)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
the exact same thing goes for me I can't stop with no matter what I do

I even deleted all my save data and started over a new game three times
Yeah I wiped all my saves and re downloaded the game twice and couldn't stop it. All we can do is wait to see what the dev says about it since you and I seem to be the only people that are having this problem.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah I wiped all my saves and re downloaded the game twice and couldn't stop it. All we can do is wait to see what the dev says about it since you and I seem to be the only people that are having this problem.
I am trying to download the game from a different source
then I will turn off my antivirus I know it makes no sense but it's the only thing I could think of until we hear back from the developer
maybe somebody uploaded the wrong version of the game and renamed it by accident

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I am trying to download the game from a different source
then I will turn off my antivirus I know it makes no sense but it's the only thing I could think of until we hear back from the developer
maybe somebody uploaded the wrong version of the game and renamed it by accident
I've gave up trying to fix it. I'm just going to wait till the dev replies since I can't think of any other way to fix it. It's obviously a rare problem since we seem to be the only ones who have it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
looked into that save
you missing 2 more rel with daisy to stop at this point (4 at all)
at the save start you have 0 daisy rel - impossible to get 4 point till the bj scene

fixed to 2 point - make the right choices now ;)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
looked into that save
you missing 2 more rel with daisy to stop at this point (4 at all)
at the save start you have 0 daisy rel - impossible to get 4 point till the bj scene
Thanks for having a look and trying to help but I know about that. The problem Vidal and I are having is that there is supposed to be a choice earlier on to stop Daisy trying to give you a blowjob but we aren't getting this option.
1212975_daisy.png

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for having a look and trying to help but I know about that. The problem Vidal and I are having is that there is supposed to be a choice earlier on to stop Daisy trying to give you a blowjob but we aren't getting this option.
View attachment 1191588
well
havent seen this
somethings wrong ..
recommend a new game ~.~
im actually playing if i get to this point ,ill save and edit to your stats - if i get this choice lol

Reactions: Rinbael
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes