anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Ok so i am stuck on Allison and she is kicking my ass no matter if i choose the right dodge button she still eventually punches me in the face and the whole cycle starts over...

And i don't even get a chance to use the middle dodge button she only every goes left or right it does the block when i do those but it goes into an automatic punch to the face and resets to the start of the training...

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Code:
Savior-0.7-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "flashb" {} \;
./script2.rpy:    scene v4_flashback1 with beyaz
./script2.rpy:    scene v4_flashback2 with beyaz
./script.rpy:        define flashb = Fade(1.0, 0.0, .75, color="#000000")
./images.rpy:image v4_flashback1= "images/v4/night/flashback/1.png"
./images.rpy:image v4_flashback2= "images/v4/night/flashback/2.png"
./script3.rpy:    scene v6_outside4 with flashb
./script3.rpy:    scene v6_outside5 with flashb
./script3.rpy:    scene v6_outside6 with flashb
It looks like the author defined flashb as an effect, but it only gets used so far in the script3.rpy file which I think doesn't appear in the releases until maybe 0.6. The trouble is that they put the define for it in the original script.rpy behind a label jumped to in the choice of drinks path for Amber. So depending on your choices, you may never have gotten this defined. This would be especially true if this define was backfitted in a later release, and you had loaded from a save where you were already well past this scene.

Ok your eyes may glaze over from all of that but that define flashb statement from script.rpy looks like this with a little more context around it:

Code:
    mc "I'm gonna cum..."
    am "Slurp Slurp"
    scene gun2
    am "Yes! Cum all over my face!"
    mc "Oh god, I can't hold it anymore."
    init:
        define flash = Fade(.25, 0.0, .75, color="#fff")
        define flashb = Fade(1.0, 0.0, .75, color="#000000")
    scene gun4 with flash
    pause 0.3
    scene gun4 with flash
    pause 0.5
    scene gun4 with flash
So yeah, the thing is put smack in the middle of some earlier game script but is never used until now. And it may be in a script section that is never shown because of the choices that the user may have made. Not a good idea at all. The real kicker is if you look at the top of script.rpy, you will see a series of init blocks for initializing this sort of stuff up until this section a couple of hundred lines in where the game actually starts with its splash screen. Those two defines need to be taken out of the middle of a script scene and moved up into that top section instead.

Reactions: Little Fella

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well dont know if its just me

But felt like we didnt progress much in this update

And that for a long wait expected a bit more

But the characters are beautiful at least and the sex at the end was a nice touch

Reactions: Shadow_Cypher
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, I gave up. Daisy receives all of the focus and now there's alternate reality Daisy too... Considering I liked the mom (or "mom"?) more than anyone and the best we got was a hot kiss an update or two ago and then more Daisy... I figured this is not the game for me and moved on. Where is the new "girlfriend" at this point? She had some great scenes and then the game became the Daisy show. As I am uninterested in her and her scenes were a requirement up until the very final release of the last update I decided to cut my losses. Best of luck to the purple fellas and all the Daisy fans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Update was small but it was also really good for what it was.
I absolutely loved the Daisy content.
Her with Oliviia was hot as fuck.

I especially liked the evil option with Amber and Daisy. :devilish:

I do hope we are able to cross back over and bring Alt-Olivia/Daisy/Vanessa over though. And as much as I do love Amber, we need more time with the Olivias and Vanessas.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JoeKent

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Savior 0.13c with scrappy 's mod
Ic patch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not a bad update so far and the story is moving along a bit, but did the proofreader peace out or something? It's not unplayable bad, but there are so many glaring errors that I either haven't noticed before and they haven't been there in previous updates.

Reactions: hotenhornay

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Not a bad update so far and the story is moving along a bit, but did the proofreader peace out or something? It's not unplayable bad, but there are so many glaring errors that I either haven't noticed before and they haven't been there in previous updates.
It was a Beta without proofreading I think they just put it out as it was. There is a new version up, with bugs and gramma fixed. Am uploading rn.

Guys every time I load a save I get this error. Is there a way to fix this? View attachment 1355420
Maybe you had a MOD installed last time?
Yeah that's a problem with a mod. Can you try and load an earlier save? That worked for me.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes