• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I guess them selling the adult version only over their store was a good move form a marketing perspective. Even if their site is currently unable to handle it :D

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Saya no Uta - The Song Of Saya Upgrade Patch

Remastered version includes:
• New Game Engine
• Higher Quality Image Resolution
• Improved Translation
• Better System Compatibility with Windows 10

This patch will update the original 2013 release of Saya no Uta ~ The Song of Saya to the Remastered version
Upgrade Instructions:
1. Copy saya-no-uta-upgrade-patch-1.00.exe to your Saya no Uta directory
2. Run the updater exe.

- - - -

Edit: added new links

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Yup it does thank you!
Still i have a question regarding the resolution.

Do i need something like borderless fullscreen to get the game to play in a resolution that fits 16:9 or do i need to play it in fullscreen to make it fit? I found those options a little strange, tbh.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yup it does thank you!
Still i have a question regarding the resolution.

Do i need something like borderless fullscreen to get the game to play in a resolution that fits 16:9 or do i need to play it in fullscreen to make it fit? I found those options a little strange, tbh.
There is no borderless option only windowed or fullscreen, just pick which ever option you think is best for you, you can always change it later in game via the config menu.

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
I really want to buy this game on steam, mostly for the MP3 files, but I need to know if it's possible to patch the steam version without the $5 patch and just one from here. Can anyone help me?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I really want to buy this game on steam, mostly for the MP3 files, but I need to know if it's possible to patch the steam version without the $5 patch and just one from here. Can anyone help me?
Yes I would imagine so the upgrade patch replaces the files but I'm not 100 % sure that it would work I'm just guessing, but I don't see why it would be needed you can just buy the steam version for the OST etc then download the 18 version for free from here.

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
It was 3.99 not 5.00.
Still, I bought it, so you don't have to, and you can get steam trading cards now.
What can I say, except: "You're welcome"?
I'm gonna put it on GDrive, because fuck mega and their 50 gb shit, ain't no way in hell you nickle and dimin' me for that booooollllshiet.
Click on my profile for the link, I'll throw it in a folder that's public view, along with some other miscellany.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
This game is something special, regardless if you hate it or like it its undeniable.

Does anyone know of something similar? Its form 2003 somebody has to have done an anime, vn or manga that does similar things, right?!

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Saya no Uta - The Song Of Saya Upgrade Patch

Remastered version includes:
• New Game Engine
• Higher Quality Image Resolution
• Improved Translation
• Better System Compatibility with Windows 10

This patch will update the original 2013 release of Saya no Uta ~ The Song of Saya to the Remastered version
Upgrade Instructions:
1. Copy saya-no-uta-upgrade-patch-1.00.exe to your Saya no Uta directory
2. Run the updater exe.

- - -

Thanks Hones for the Upgrade Patch:p
Added to the OP

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
This game is something special, regardless if you hate it or like it its undeniable.

Does anyone know of something similar? Its form 2003 somebody has to have done an anime, vn or manga that does similar things, right?!
Most likely myself or others do?
What aspect of the game are you looking for exactly?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I think the lovecraftian aspect is the one that is most unique about it. After thinking about it more the story itself is not the thing that has me impressed the most. It was the game playing with different aspects of the same "world" that impressed me the most. Sadly i can not for the life of me find good lovecraft visual media. I'm not much a type of only readiong text, that is also why i have a hard time getting into light novels as well. Just one pic every couple pages does not work really well on me.

Hell it doesn't even need to be a hentai, but if it is, its even better. :D

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
People recommended this to me for a long while now. And I also always wanted to read it, but for whatever reason I always put it aside. I guess it's finally time to sit down and read it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
When you download the remaster Game do you need the extra or not?

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
People say Bloodcraft was the best game interpretation of Lovecraftian concepts. Years before that however, Saya no Uta was the masterpiece that took my cosmic horror virginity....

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes