Collection GIF Video Sayika collection [2022-08-07] [SayikaSP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Kemono updated Patreon content and there were some images that caught my eye. most notably the Emilia and Miku October 2020 CG reward. does anyone know if these were released in high res?

from this post:
if it was its never been leak nor released for purchase within his Gumroad store.

syzzlee

Apr 1, 2020
Can someone please share this updated collection with me? My hardisk pc got a bad sector, so I just bought a new hard disk

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
Someone posted on sankaku the variations of the Nepgear animation:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

Then put them in a .rar file and share it here.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If you have the time to quote me and give me this silly answer, why don't you have the time to do it yourself!?
Because I'm running six archives and barely any cloud space. Waiting for uploaders to updated the threads so I can clear out some cloud space. What are you doing right now instead of waiting for someone else to do?

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
Because I'm running six archives and barely any cloud space. Waiting for uploaders to updated the threads so I can clear out some cloud space. What are you doing right now instead of waiting for someone else to do?
Here dude, no problem, I get you cover!

• Haha
Reactions: Dystopian123

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Here dude, no problem, I get you cover!

Real funny..

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017

I honestly can't see the difference... Other than one is full nude and the other is keeping on accesories and kneesocks. Am i missing something?

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
I honestly can't see the difference... Other than one is full nude and the other is keeping on accesories and kneesocks. Am i missing something?
The variations are small, is basically a combinations of this tags:
Inverted or normal nipples
hairy or shaved pussy
full-nude or semi-nude

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote