3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
For Italians should be damn easy making adult games.

... It is enough for them copying from Bandinelli or Salieri pirn movies.....

Literally Ctrl+c and ctrl+v and the amazing result is assured
I would honestly copy Salieri for life, he is very good.
And what's more, I also love Quentin Tarantino... I love his films.

Reactions: ant007

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I would have preferred a date just between Sandra and her daughter, with no one else involved. But, well. I like the progress with her. Hopefully the daughter doesn't lose her virginity to someone other than Sandra.

I'm glad to have the option to cut out flirting with men and flirt only with women. The lesbian route so far is pretty cool and hot.

Just a small recommendation in my view.
Is the school principal male or female?
I ask because, as I'm not interested in men, I can't/wouldn't access the men's locker room. And if the headmistress/headmaster is female and is a romanceable/fuckable character, not being able to enter the locker room would cut me off from progress with her.

So the recommendation is that it would be cool for you guys to avoid adding possible lesbian content that is accessible only on straight routes. I mean, that I'm not blocked from any possible lesbian interaction because that content is only there if I follow certain straight routes. Those of us who follow exclusively lesbian routes would be very grateful.

Anyway, that's my two cents. It's always cool to see a couple/marriage working on a game! There are already a few with some games, but certainly not many.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I am still keep pushing to '' We need a son for this family '' idea. A lovely mother, sexy daughter and the family will be fit with a handsome boy. 2 ladies are too lonely without a young man.
That's literally the plot of most games in this site. The father is dead or gone and you get to fuck your mom and sister. You've got to have some of the most boring taste if you're asking that here when you have countless titles that you can access with that cliche plot.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi friends, it's Luana. So what did you think of the game? Did you enjoy it?
I hope so, also because there is a lot to write and many scenes to do.
Use more trustworthy download links, I don't trust any that are currently being used.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Hi friends, it's Luana. So what did you think of the game? Did you enjoy it?
I hope so, also because there is a lot to write and many scenes to do.
Iam enjoy it but not good enough. I think MC sex scene is still far away from your the game. Don't too many story between character coz could make us boring. But thanks for your game and good luck.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
The game is very interesting, and I mostly enjoy it so far, but it has something in common with AWAM which confuses me about both games. Why is the lesbian path with the daughter locked out of the pure lesbian route? It makes no sense to me. Sandra can only be attracted to her daughter if she isn't a lesbian? Where is the sense in this? Perhaps I am misunderstanding something.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
With the older daughter you have to give up something to get something and to get anywhere with her you have to become a slut where you'll be sleeping with anyone even ugly people. And if you shutdown that notion your daughter's going to keep harping on it and you miss out on being able to make out with her in the shower. It feels like a pay wall where at least with the daughter if you want any lesbian content the payment is that you have to agree to be a slut. Why does there have to be a give and take of sorts? other games don't give you any choice but this game gives you like an ultimatum that basically forces you to have sex with men in order to do anything sexual with another woman. And even if you don't want to it feels like you're going to be forced to at some point. Like it's inevitable. And to me that's worse than those games that force you to sleep with men. I'm just wondering if your daughter will give up if you keep telling her no and if you'll be able to get with a woman you don't have to pass skill checks with and where you don't have to sleep with men to be with. Like with the daughter.

Reactions: mofonistik
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes