3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
The game is very interesting, and I mostly enjoy it so far, but it has something in common with AWAM which confuses me about both games. Why is the lesbian path with the daughter locked out of the pure lesbian route? It makes no sense to me. Sandra can only be attracted to her daughter if she isn't a lesbian? Where is the sense in this? Perhaps I am misunderstanding something.
This.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Lucrezia&Augusto
Just my two cents here:
I like the story and some original ideas you have, plus the fact that's it's based in Italy and not another US history, for a change.

However, I'm still not buying Sandra's and Luca relation nor the blackmail with the principal. I feel it's too rushed, even if I understand from where emotionally both come from. I don't know which word you used it in Italian in the car scene after she accepted to become a coach. But I find that he asking her if she loves him it's too much, too soon. Maybe "do you like me?", "do you find me attractive?" (because this is Sandra's dilemma at the end) . And as as result of that I'm locked in one of the routes. In this case, her behavior doesn't make sense, because she has rejected him, but she still insist that he stay around. I know nevertheless it's a route that most of the players won't take.

I'm not against Sandra exploring outside, although not yet. I willing to do it later, but you lock the routes too early.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
With the older daughter you have to give up something to get something and to get anywhere with her you have to become a slut where you'll be sleeping with anyone even ugly people. And if you shutdown that notion your daughter's going to keep harping on it and you miss out on being able to make out with her in the shower. It feels like a pay wall where at least with the daughter if you want any lesbian content the payment is that you have to agree to be a slut. Why does there have to be a give and take of sorts? other games don't give you any choice but this game gives you like an ultimatum that basically forces you to have sex with men in order to do anything sexual with another woman. And even if you don't want to it feels like you're going to be forced to at some point. Like it's inevitable. And to me that's worse than those games that force you to sleep with men. I'm just wondering if your daughter will give up if you keep telling her no and if you'll be able to get with a woman you don't have to pass skill checks with and where you don't have to sleep with men to be with. Like with the daughter.
I asked my husband the same question and he told me that initially what he wants to convey to you is a confused Sandra left to her own devices.
Life brings many choices every day. So we will have to see for the lesbian path what my husband plans to do.
He should in my opinion open a second path just for the lesbian choice.
But ahi me this is hard with the computer we have so for Stefano surely it will be a very important challenge.
I hope he will be able to convey pure lesbian scenes without involving men.
P.S. I saw in his notes maybe he has some ideas.... But we'll see in the future.
A hug from your Luana.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Lucrezia&Augusto
Just my two cents here:
I like the story and some original ideas you have, plus the fact that's it's based in Italy and not another US history, for a change.

However, I'm still not buying Sandra's and Luca relation nor the blackmail with the principal. I feel it's too rushed, even if I understand from where emotionally both come from. I don't know which word you used it in Italian in the car scene after she accepted to become a coach. But I find that he asking her if she loves him it's too much, too soon. Maybe "do you like me?", "do you find me attractive?" (because this is Sandra's dilemma at the end) . And as as result of that I'm locked in one of the routes. In this case, her behavior doesn't make sense, because she has rejected him, but she still insist that he stay around. I know nevertheless it's a route that most of the players won't take.

I'm not against Sandra exploring outside, although not yet. I willing to do it later, but you lock the routes too early.
Hi mate thanks for your two cents.
If you noticed Stefano started the game as if there was already an affair between Sandra and Luca and that day he declared himself, let's say.
So when Luca says he loves Sandra it is because the two had a strong passion for each other.
And that day the two declared their love for each other.
So I agree that it was accelerated but not the scene it was accelerated the beginning of the game.
Let's remember that Sandra had already been suffering from loneliness for a few years. And it is explained in the first episode. Errors of pronouns aside, heheheheh
Thanks from your Luana, a big hug.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Hi mate thanks for your two cents.
If you noticed Stefano started the game as if there was already an affair between Sandra and Luca and that day he declared himself, let's say.
So when Luca says he loves Sandra it is because the two had a strong passion for each other.
And that day the two declared their love for each other.
So I agree that it was accelerated but not the scene it was accelerated the beginning of the game.
Let's remember that Sandra had already been suffering from loneliness for a few years. And it is explained in the first episode. Errors of pronouns aside, heheheheh
Thanks from your Luana, a big hug.
Thank you for your immediate reply. My bad, I should have done a replay from scratch.
But even like this, I don't know if I would cheat for the first time in my life with a guy that like cuckolding, except that it's a way to reignite the passion with Marco. And so, you will have a relation with Luca who enjoy seeing Sandra fucking Marco. :LOL:
Maybe you should give the chance to players to reject Luca (as I see other players not liking him) without locking future opportunities with other people (men or female) or blocking "kinky" situations such as right now.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I rather enjoy the game but as i was tryna do a sapphic playthrough, i was confused by why the erm...tenant was locked out... i stopped cos its felt forced in some areas as well i guess... hope more options are fixed to be more open ended moving on...

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Just remembered why I haven't played this game yet, I don't like or trust the download options.
Use more trustworthy download links, I don't trust any that are currently being used.
Thanks, it's just the other links always seem to carry 'extra' on them or keep hitting you with pop-ups before the file downloads really slow.
Gofile never has any pop ups for me. Racaty usually only has one screen you have to close. That's the price you pay for free file hosting... The only real downside is these services vary wildly in speed, depending on their load. I've had downloads on Gofile that were 35 MB/s down, while ten minutes later another download was only 50 KB/s. In my experience... pop ups for Opera or some other stuff is fine. Just learn to close them properly. Sights that link phishing content are a no no though. That when shit pops up that tries to look like the file you were downloading but it's an EXE or some DL Manager download. GoFile, Pixeldrain, Racaty, Workupload and one or two others all seem to be pretty legit. And Workupload seems to keep files up far longer then the others.

BTW, the reason you are seeing less and less MEGA links is because MEGA is starting to act like Patreon and aggressively trying to scrub any fringe adult content off their service. Which is massively ironic considering it was started by the planet's largest pirate, lol. All it takes is one White Knight sending a report and MEGA nukes the downloads instantly. And since these game Devs actually pay for a Mega account, they don't want to risk loosing it, so F95 uploaders use their standard toolkit for links. Sure beats the hell out of all the other game sites though... you know, the ones that use those 50KB/s services that you can only use once per day.

If you want consistently fast downloads, look at using Torrents. For anything I can't get fast on a free service, I torrent and this game took 22 seconds for me to get from rpdl's site. Worth looking into.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Gofile never has any pop ups for me. Racaty usually only has one screen you have to close. That's the price you pay for free file hosting... The only real downside is these services vary wildly in speed, depending on their load. I've had downloads on Gofile that were 35 MB/s down, while ten minutes later another download was only 50 KB/s. In my experience... pop ups for Opera or some other stuff is fine. Just learn to close them properly. Sights that link phishing content are a no no though. That when shit pops up that tries to look like the file you were downloading but it's an EXE or some DL Manager download. GoFile, Pixeldrain, Racaty, Workupload and one or two others all seem to be pretty legit. And Workupload seems to keep files up far longer then the others.

BTW, the reason you are seeing less and less MEGA links is because MEGA is starting to act like Patreon and aggressively trying to scrub any fringe adult content off their service. Which is massively ironic considering it was started by the planet's largest pirate, lol. All it takes is one White Knight sending a report and MEGA nukes the downloads instantly. And since these game Devs actually pay for a Mega account, they don't want to risk loosing it, so F95 uploaders use their standard toolkit for links. Sure beats the hell out of all the other game sites though... you know, the ones that use those 50KB/s services that you can only use once per day.

If you want consistently fast downloads, look at using Torrents. For anything I can't get fast on a free service, I torrent and this game took 22 seconds for me to get from rpdl's site. Worth looking into.
Almost all the other games on this site have MEGA links. Why this one is among the exceptions?

Also with adblockers you remove most if not all of the annoying popups

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Almost all the other games on this site have MEGA links. Why this one is among the exceptions?
You must not be downloading a lot of new games. It's been obvious that there are less and less MEGA links in recent games. Devs have also spoken out about having accounts shut down. It's like Whack 'a' Mole... they post one, then a White Knight hits the report button and the link is gone within minutes.

This thread is not owned by the Dev. So an uploader/moderator manages the links. They all use their own links.

Or, go to the dev's Patreon page and subscribe, and you'll probably get some nice fast private links.

Reactions: McZoy

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This seems to be far better than Wife at all Costs. I prefer the characters, the story, and the art. There are a few things I would have liked done differently, but I am hard to please.

Regarding the ongoing discussion about download sites, I too prefer Mega, but when it isn't available I have had reliable success without annoying popups with Gofile. The complaints about Mega acting like Patreon are understandable. I appreciate the explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes