3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Female protagonist tag + NTR/cuckold?

IDK what to make of this... Does she get cucked? Or do we view the story from the husband's POV as well?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
It should become a motherfucking website policy for any new 0.0000000001 game to have its estimated game length in the Overview. The amount of shitty 0.01 games that i've downloaded, clicked 10~ times only to be met with the "Well that's all folks, don't forget to donate to my patreon goym!" is getting sickening.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "fromabove, post: 5674293, member: 2547759"]
Tag protagonista femminile + NTR / cornuto?

IDK cosa fare di questo ... La lei ottenere cucked? O vediamo la storia anche dal punto di vista del marito?
[/ CITAZIONE]
Good question.
Mainly the story revolves around Sandra it's all about her.
It will be the paths you choose that will excite you.
For example, father and daughter in that case you are not playing as the main character but as a situation in the story.
Even if the story is designed for a unique character, the choices you make will make you enjoy as a spectator or even play the character you like best.

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Love the look of the models, I think i will will wait til next update to give it a try though. Looks promising. Good work on the renders(y)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Nice work Dev, for a first release, it's not bad. Hoping as things progress, that thanks to hubbies naivete, he unknowingly invites a bull that loves forced domination, and humiliation...moves into the home, taking both wife and daughter for himself. Might be a little much for a lot of the soft hearts floating around here, but food for thought :devilish:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Nice work Dev, for a first release, it's not bad. Hoping as things progress, that thanks to hubbies naivete, he unknowingly invites a bull that loves forced domination, and humiliation...moves into the home, taking both wife and daughter for himself. Might be a little much for a lot of the soft hearts floating around here, but food for thought :devilish:
Don't tempt me ... hahaha
Honestly, I'm putting the bad stuff in the other game.
Here I want to make it much sweeter even if .....
You will see it you will see it eheheh
Hi friend and thank you for watching the game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Female protagonist tag + NTR/cuckold?

IDK what to make of this... Does she get cucked? Or do we view the story from the husband's POV as well?
I was just about to ask this. If I'm the one doing the cucking what's the big deal? Or does the husband bring home a girl and makes her watch?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
HOLY COW YESS! Winner...Love it...too short...when is there more PLS!

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
No lesbian path for now? And has a pure lesbian or we ar forced to have sex with mans before find the first girl?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I like Wife at all Costs, but I think I like this even more. I do hope the developer keeps both going. This new one is compelling.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes